Paul Osborne is Wonderful!

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Harmony

Post by _Gazelam »

Do you not go through the sesions anymore? If so, why?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_harmony
_Emeritus

Re: Harmony

Post by _harmony »

Gazelam wrote:Do you not go through the sesions anymore? If so, why?

I have issues with veiling my face, Gaz. And I don't bow my head on command anymore. And I don't make covenants without seeing the other person face to face anymore. My favorite part is the initiatories, so quite often, I'll do those while hubby takes a session. The blessings by the sisters are a source of comfort and peace for me.

I also have significant health issues that cause problems. I have problems standing up and sitting down repeatedly. And I have problems with swelling in my feet, so sitting through sessions without being able to get up and walk around or not being able to prop up my feet is difficult. Tying behind my back is difficult with shoulders and fingers like mine. Physically, it's quite challenging.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

"I have issues with veiling my face, Gaz. And I don't bow my head on command anymore. And I don't make covenants without seeing the other person face to face anymore. " I have no doubt that those things will make alot more sence in the world to come.

I understand concerning the health issues. I recall you saying before the problems you have. Maybe I should take advantage of the forum sometime and do a little reading there. It would be nice. Are you reading the scriptures or something else?

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato