New Podcast on Simplifying Hugh Nibley's Research Available

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

New Podcast on Simplifying Hugh Nibley's Research Available

Post by _KerryAShirts »

I was asked a few weeks ago by a friend to help out in understanding Hugh Nibley's books "Abraham in Egypt," and "The Message of the Joseph Smith Papyri." I have just completed podcast #5 on my webblog, "Simplifying Hugh Nibley's Research" which is available for your listening pleasures...... Check out the podcasts directory for other podcasts on numerous subjects I have been producing this last few months, if you so desire.

Enjoy!
http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/th ... professor/

Best,
Kerry
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Thanks, I got those books at Christmastime and havent had a chance to really get into them yet. Nice webpage.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

Thanks..... it's really enjoyable for me to have some information which folks ask about, and I can share. There is sooooooooo much to do! Keeps me busy and energized! Woo Hoo!

Best,
Kerry
_Doctor Steuss
_Emeritus

Re: New Podcast on Simplifying Hugh Nibley's Research Availa

Post by _Doctor Steuss »

Backyard Professor wrote:I was asked a few weeks ago by a friend to help out in understanding Hugh Nibley's books "Abraham in Egypt," and "The Message of the Joseph Smith Papyri." I have just completed podcast #5 on my webblog, "Simplifying Hugh Nibley's Research" which is available for your listening pleasures...... Check out the podcasts directory for other podcasts on numerous subjects I have been producing this last few months, if you so desire.

Enjoy!
http://backyardprofessor.typepad.com/th ... professor/

Best,
Kerry

My brother from another mother,
Do you happen to have transcripts of any of these podcasts, or are they only available in audio format?
Luvs, Hugs, and Coffee Mugs (with decaff of course),
Stu
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski
_KerryAShirts
_Emeritus

Post by _KerryAShirts »

I don't have transcripts of any of them. But, my computer guru friend is going to help me set up voice recogition software, and while I record podcasts, it will type up transcripts, and I can put the two together! Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
Kerry