It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: From ''CNN Article On Mormon Name Change''
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:33 pm 
Stake High Council

cwald wrote:
Diabetes is relative. Insulin is relative.

This part I totally agree with.

cwald wrote:
The only reason we have problems with blood sugar levels is because billions of people believe we do. It would only take one or two people to disregard the fact the diabetes exists for it to become not a fact. Kind of like all it takes is one person to disregard the earth is round and claim it it flat, and actually believe it is flat for it to actually be a fact that the earth is flat. People who suffer from diabetes unnecessarily don't understand philosophy and fallacies. It's sad really, that they put their faith in science and the scientific method, which we all know is the cause of most pain. Everything is relative. Facts aren't facts.

This is so arrogant. It's not "humans" that believe in diabetes, it's our muscle cells. Humans would love to eat sugar, but our muscles (type 2), and brain (type 3) have had enough. That fallacy in the case is that human are supposed to eat this much sugar. Before the crusades, most Europeans didn't know was sugar was, outside of some sweet grade. But even their beer didn't use sugar.

In 1900 the average America used 6lbs of sugar a year. That is not guesstismated to be about 125lbs of sugar year. So yeah. . . . diabetes is relative. I'm what you might consider "hardcore diabetic" (relatively speaking) and I reduce my carbs to about 40 a day instead of the FDA recommended 300 a day my diabetes goes away. It's tough, I like oak meal cookies.

The so called science and it minsters had me on diet of about 200 a day, still almost killed me. I'm just eat fat, fat, fat, and doctors turn a blind eye because my numbers are the best they have ever been.

So yup, everything is relative. And yup, facts are just illusions of the masses.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:46 pm 
Stake High Council

Lemmie wrote:
I agree with cwald and Dr. Shades. Facts are just consensus or common opinion. Just because a dr. says you have diabetes doesn't make it true. The whole "it says so in your medical records so you must comply" thing doesn't float. Thinking you can't control your muscles is just a Fantasy mixed with arrogance and ignorance. Doctors don't get to define how insulin works. Their facts are only perceptions. Perceive yourself as non-diabetic, and it will happen.

Of course you agree. And I won't ask a doctor about diabetes because its become pretty obvious to me that diabetes is a racket, just ask my $600 an month insulin that got rid of.

Arsenic will kill humans if you take too much of it. So will sugar. How much is too much I think is absolutely relative.

1000 years, back to the crusades, the Europeans to the Middle East for the sugar, which was basically a drug back them. Sure, it is natural in our food, but it very minor in most foods. When there was sugar in the food, it was a sign we had a good local to live. It was tried to our survival instincts. But when we discovered how to process it out one food and put it in others, it because a drug. It kill people who ODed on it. The women of European had an empowered role at the time, where they sort of dictated the diet. They rejected sugar, called it "dead food" which they determined using their divining rods.

The kings, the church, and the government so the potental of sugar for trade and control. When the women resisted them, the powers (mostly male) outlawed female healing and education. The "bewitching" of people was blamed on the "witches" when they tried to help people in sugar comas.

Today, diabetes isn't a disease, it's a rebellion, a revolution of the body against a substance is doesn't want. And Type 3 (an emerging concept) is thought be associated with dementia as the brain becomes resistant to sugar.

So, yeah, all relative.

Type 1 diabetes isn't anything like type 2 or 3. Being born with a system that doesn't product insulin is different then a system that becomes resistant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:24 pm 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:

You are so hateful.

Oh come on, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Here, open wide:

just for you

Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:09 am 
Founder & Visionary

SPG, you clearly taught us that "facts" aren't "facts" at all; they are only illusions.

Likewise, your diabetes is not a "fact." The idea that you have diabetes is nothing more than an illusion that you've chosen to allow to influence you.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 am 
Stake High Council

Dr. Shades wrote:
SPG, you clearly taught us that "facts" aren't "facts" at all; they are only illusions.

Likewise, your diabetes is not a "fact." The idea that you have diabetes is nothing more than an illusion that you've chosen to allow to influence you.

Well, that is true. You don't have to rub it in. I think it is quite clear that there are lifestyles people could live it would be diabetes free.

Of course facts are facts. What else could they be? They are also illusions. Sorry that you can't see that. Facts are ideas that we try to capsulate so we can communicate. But just because we call it a fact doesn't make it true or even nearly truth

Last edited by SPG on Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:22 am 
Founder & Visionary

SPG wrote:
Quote:

Well, that is true. You don't have to rub it in. I think it is quite clear that our lifestyles people lives it would be diabetes free.

So why continue buying into an illusion when it would be so much more fun and satisfying to not buy into it?

Quote:
Of course facts are facts. What else could they be? They are also illusions.

That's right. The so-called "fact" of your diabetes is an illusion. Why not quit giving credence to the illusion?

Quote:
Sorry that you can't see that.

Of course I can see it; I learned it from you.

Quote:
Facts are ideas that we try to capsulate so we can communicate. But just because we call it a fact doesn't make it true or even nearly truth

I agree. The "fact" that you have diabetes doesn't make it true or even nearly truth.

Go ahead and enjoy that sweet, sweet Mountain Dew, Coca-Cola, Stone Cold Creamery ice cream, or Cinnabon Cinnamon bun. There's no "fact" stopping you.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:46 am 
Stake High Council

Dr. Shades wrote:
SPG wrote:
Well, that is true. You don't have to rub it in. I think it is quite clear that our lifestyles people lives it would be diabetes free.

So why continue buying into an illusion when it would be so much more fun and satisfying to not buy into it?

Quote:
Of course facts are facts. What else could they be? They are also illusions.

That's right. The so-called "fact" of your diabetes is an illusion. Why not quit giving credence to the illusion?

Quote:
Sorry that you can't see that.

Of course I can see it; I learned it from you.

Quote:
Facts are ideas that we try to capsulate so we can communicate. But just because we call it a fact doesn't make it
true or even nearly truth

Quote:
I agree. The "fact" that you have diabetes doesn't make it true or even nearly truth.

Go ahead and enjoy that sweet, sweet Mountain Dew, Coca-Cola, Stone Cold Creamery ice cream, or Cinnabon Cinnamon bun. There's no "fact" stopping you.

You can keep try to beat me up on this, but I see it quite plainly.

For example, a thousand plus years ago, in some cultures it was a fact that if a woman went to the river to bathe she got pregnant. People believed that getting in the water made you pregnant. To them it a was s fact.

Now you and I would look at that and see the illusion in it. A woman getting naked where she thought she was private but there were really male creepiers in the bushes was really what was happening. But the association between water and pregnancy went on for a long time.

The way we look at diabetes is wrong. You can call it a fact and there are a lot of other facts to support it. But in the end, it's about giving the body too much sugar. Millions of people are refusing sugar and getting their lives back. And in the end, that will be the solution.

But doctors and government won't tell you that. It's what keeps them in business. That Columbus went looking for a spice route, he was looking for sugar. No one wants to cut it out, even me, but it's killing me. Not because my body is broken, just can't handle as much as I've giving it. When I worked in St. George, I drank almost 2 gallons of Coke a day working in the heat. Never occurred to me my body would reject it. It was so soothing.

Even with insulin, the resistance grew, until I went keto. I was able to stop taking insulin and my numbers came back into range.

You can label it with your facts. I will label it with mine. But I know that my facts are illusions, useful as they might be, but are not the whole truth. Some people report that the resistance goes away not over indulging in sugar for a while. But I'm addicted, (an illusion that I will over come) so totally stopping is hard when people keep putting cinnabons in from my face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:01 am 
Son of Perdition

If someone left this at my doorstep is it real or an illusion?

:razz:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 pm 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
If someone left this at my doorstep is it real or an illusion?

:razz:

What do you see?

If you see a tasty treat, it's probably an illusion.

If you see something will contribute to the health issues, it's real.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:50 pm 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:
What do you see?

What the hell ____ planet are you from? Are you smoking crack?

If a brick fell out of the sky and hit me on the head is it an illusion or a health issue?

Oh my ____ stars, you really are piece of work.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:02 pm 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
SPG wrote:
What do you see?

What the hell ____ planet are you from? Are you smoking crack?

If a brick fell out of the sky and hit me on the head is it an illusion or a health issue?

Oh my ____ stars, you really are piece of work.

Brick from the sky is is differently a health issue, that you can have health issues..... Is an illusion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:42 pm 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:
Brick from the sky is is differently a health issue, that you can have health issues..... Is an illusion.

Riiiiiiiight, u be ____ up, girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:52 am 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
SPG wrote:

Riiiiiiiight, u be ____ up, girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When a brick from the sky hits you, then you the Observer will observe health issues.

But, the real you isn't the group of bacteria, viruses, water, and code. The real you is a mysterious quantum type observer that cannot and does not have health issues. Even if the body dies, the observer is unharmed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:00 am 
Founder & Visionary

SPG wrote:
But, the real you isn't the group of bacteria, viruses, water, and code. The real you is a mysterious quantum type observer that cannot and does not have health issues. Even if the body dies, the observer is unharmed.

Is that a fact?

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:27 am 
Stake High Council

Dr. Shades wrote:
SPG wrote:

Is that a fact?

Nope. It's a theory. The true nature of consciousness is not agreed upon so nothing that we can call fact.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:46 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
SPG wrote:

Is that a fact?

:lol: perfection.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:59 pm 
God

SPG wrote:

Dr. Shades wrote:
Is that a fact?

SPG wrote:
Nope. It's a theory. The true nature of consciousness is not agreed upon so nothing that we can call fact.

No, it's not a theory. A theory is grounded in evidence and provides an explanation of the phenomenon. "Mysteriousness" is not an explanation. "Quantum-type of observer" is not an explanation, and there is no evidence that said observer survives death.

It's speculative nonsense.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Last edited by Res Ipsa on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:11 pm 
Founder & Visionary

SPG wrote:

So, in front of every paragraph you write, your readers should mentally append the phrase "In my opinion, . . ." ?

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 pm 
Stake High Council

Dr. Shades wrote:
SPG wrote:

So, in front of every paragraph you write, your readers should mentally append the phrase "In my opinion, . . ." ?

I thought that was implied.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:51 pm 
God

SPG wrote:
So yup, everything is relative. And yup, facts are just illusions of the masses.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 pm 
Son of Perdition

Jersey Girl wrote:
SPG wrote:
Worthless? He loves you. He wanted you, created means for you to live forever.

May I ask why you are posting messages like this one to Shulem? Are you a New Testament believer?

Perhaps SPG will take a moment to answer your question, Jersey Girl.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next