It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From ''Holy Ghosted''
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:59 pm 
Son of Perdition

Hello, I'm the Holy Ghost.

Someday, I'll get a body. I'll be fully equipped.

Father told me that my penis will be at least as big as his.

I'm looking forward to having sex. Yippee!

I'm going to have a penis

Here Comes The Book of Abraham Part I

Post subject: Re: From ''Holy Ghosted''
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:22 pm 
Son of Perdition

Newsroom.ChurchofJesusChrist.org wrote:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints expresses gratitude for services rendered by the Third Member of the Godhead, The Holy Ghost.

It is the pleasure of the Father and Son to announce that the Holy Ghost is being called to serve a mission in a yonder world and receive a body of flesh and bone. The church recognizes that The Holy Ghost requires eternal companions to fulfill the law of celestial marriage as revealed to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. Single sisters who are interested in filling this calling may contact their local bishop or priesthood leader to submit an application and apply for a worthiness interview.

Male Attributes:

White, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6", uncut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:54 am 
Stake High Council

There are aspects of mental, emotional, and spiritual energies that don't exactly jive with human culture. Carl Jung had many great ideas about the nature of consciousness, but frankly, they were creepy and outright incestious. But, that doesn't make them wrong. The nature of cyclical life means the child wants to get back into the mother. Yeah, sort of creepy. But, it actually fits many aspects of human nature.

Same-same with Holy Spirit stuff. Spiritual matters don't always fit in our mortal culture.

I use a model of the Godhead that looks like this.

God the Father = Infinite Ideals and possibilities.
God the Mother (Holy Spirit) = Infinite Consciousness that can embrace ideas.
God the Son (Sun/Light) = the product of mother considering father, (or other sexual terms if you prefer.)

While God the Father is infinite ideas, that doesn't mean they are all good or functional ideas. In fact, I can imagine that out of 50,000 Googleplex of ideas, only a handful might actually be functional. But, God the Mother is also infinite. There are going to be conditions where 2 or more bits of consciousness embrace one idea.

The human body is made of trillions of different life forms, all separate entities, that more or less embrace the same idea. This is celestial marriage, where consciousness marries an idea and manifests it.

About 2% of the human body are actually coded with human DNA, but that 2% is all coded with one plan or design. The entire body could be rebuilt with just one cell (in theory) that had human DNA. That is plural/celestial marriage, where the many marry the one.

As we explore who we are, these ideas will come up. It doesn't force us to do anything, but some might be curious.

There are many curious features about humanity. For example, all human fetus' start out female. But some of us have a marker that basically calls us to practice a different idea. But even so, males are basically human females with a little extra hardware and actively practice being badass. Those that don't practice the manly arts will be. . . . well, less manly.

But even males, embrace a largely common ideal of manhood. There are only a few functional ideals of manhood, which could be expanded as humanity's need expands. Deviate but a little and we will miss our purpose and/or harm the overall plan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:

That's a reasonable assertion in expressing the concept of a universal consciousness whereby we are all part of a cosmic mind wherein we are points of consciousness in the universal mind. Contrast that to Mormon Man-god as explained and expressed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints whose brute physical body wants to drive a big Johnson up the holes of ovulating wives. Mormon Man-god is a ____ horny beast. He's a man dressed in a white sheet with a boner poking through. Step right up, Mormon Man-god wants to ____ a wife, yet again.

SPG wrote:
I can imagine that out of 50,000 Googleplex of ideas, only a handful might actually be functional

Why even bother with numbers like Mormon Man-god does wherein he declares he knows all his creations and they are numbered to him. Hardly sounds like an INFINITE God because he tips his finite hand in saying he can number his creations. Infinity can't be quantified. It can't be known in our space-time construct or in a time-space construct. It is beyond the understanding of time and space. Infinity goes both ways, macro and micro -- you'll never find the end or the beginning and it can't be quantified. Infinity just is. It's the stillness of a universal being where everything just is and always has been.

So why ____ with numbers? How many wives does Father in Heaven have? How many babies has he made since he became God? ____ Mormon Man-god and his puny ways. He's a piece of ____, dirt under the shoe of someone walking on a dirt road.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:45 pm 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
SPG wrote:

That's a reasonable assertion in expressing the concept of a universal consciousness whereby we are all part of a cosmic mind wherein we are points of consciousness in the universal mind. Contrast that to Mormon Man-god as explained and expressed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints whose brute physical body wants to drive a big Johnson up the holes of ovulating wives. Mormon Man-god is a ____ horny beast. He's a man dressed in a white sheet with a boner poking through. Step right up, Mormon Man-god wants to ____ a wife, yet again.

LOL, you remind of a story one of my mothers told me. She was at the Grand Canyon, North Rim, enjoying the beauty and majesty of God. A man and his son get off the bus. After a moment the father says with a tone of disgust, "Can you believe that after 200 million years of evolution that it just sits here and does absolutely nothing?!!!"

Concepts of Christ as the groom, and his many brides has been taught for 2000 years. We are ALL HIS HOME PIECE. We must all embrace the concepts of Christ and take him into our . . . . . how did you put it. . . . ovulating holes?

I was taught the Mormon Man-God was just one of many, fully occupied with this world. Which means, there could be hundreds of billions of Man-gods just in this galaxy alone. But, more to the point, Joseph Smith is just another point or step in the evolution of our UNDERSTANDING of God.

There is has been a god, of sorts, since the first waking moments of man. Current man is trying to explain god out of our existence, but it cannot be done. Almost every great human or great event had god woven into it. Most of the great leaders of the old world calmed they were sons of god.

Sex, is perhaps one of the greatest motivators in human history. Why would it surprise anyone that the great powers and great beings had sexual qualities to them?

Few kids are comfortable hearing a blow by blow (or thrust by thrust) of how they were conceived. They might this it was disgusting, or gross.

Once you learn to trust that life is good, that God is good, you stop judging what you hear and try to understand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:51 am 
Founder & Visionary

SPG wrote:
We must all embrace the concepts of Christ and take him into our . . . . . how did you put it. . . . ovulating holes?

What the Hell does that even mean?

Quote:
Almost every great human or great event had god woven into it.

Which one(s), and how do you know?

SPG wrote:
Most of the great leaders of the old world calmed they were sons of god.

Like who?

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:57 pm 
Stake High Council

Dr. Shades wrote:
What the Hell does that even mean?

That was for Shulem, just trying to establish a rapport. What does it mean? That "Christ" is a "conscious platform" which is includes respecting self, neighbors, God, and stuff. The two great commandments, (Love self, one another, and God) is about learning to love what you are, love what others are, and what makes it all happen. It's about learning what you are specifically, and everything else, even though it might conflict or contradict with you.

Mostly I see ex-Mormons learning to love what others are and rejecting what they were. Not a formula for success. Someone I know might say, "losers."

But, in the metaphors of the time, Christ is the bridegroom (the idea) and we are the brides, (the consciousness) preparing to receive our Lord. It's rather simplistic, but to ascend the consciousness, we have to upgrade our core identity. Instead of being naked monkeys, we are children of God; beings that consider all (as much as we can) in our dealings with our fellow humans. Those who don't do this. . . . well, just naked monkeys.

Quote:
Which one(s), and how do you know?

Great stories and persons tied to God? Most histories that have survived the ages include a faith in God. The Vikings, Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Muslims, Hebrews, Christians, Pagans, etc. I would ask, what great story or person could you name that wasn't built upon a culture that believed in God(s). Genghis Khan, all the Emperors China and Rome, the Pharaohs of Egypt, Joan of Arc, King Arthur, Joseph Smith, Moses, Jesus, others.

SPG wrote:
Most of the great leaders of the old world calmed they were sons of god.

Quote:
Like who?

Sort of repeating myself, but more Emperors thought they were sons of God, Horus, Osiris, Jesus, probably most of the popes. There is (IMHO) a section in the mind that I call the "realm of lords" and basically it the energy that makes us think they are a son of God. The psychic wards are full of them. It's a area in the subconscious really has a megalomaniac type feeling to is. Perhaps, I think it is a real part of who we are, but it mostly buried. But those in touch with it, like say probably Joan of Arc, are empowered to do great things that average John would not dare to do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:13 pm 
God

Quote:
Mostly I see ex-Mormons learning to love what others are and rejecting what they were. Not a formula for success.

Wow. Do you read what you write?
spg wrote:
Someone I know might say, "losers."

But not you, right? Because that would be rude. It's better to be a passive-aggressive mental gymnast, so you can imply rude things but think you are maintaining deniability should someone call you on your lack of manners.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:32 pm 
Stake High Council

Lemmie wrote:
Quote:
Mostly I see ex-Mormons learning to love what others are and rejecting what they were. Not a formula for success.

Wow. Do you read what you write?
spg wrote:
Someone I know might say, "losers."

But not you, right? Because that would be rude. It's better to be a passive-aggressive mental gymnast, so you can imply rude things but think you are maintaining deniability should someone call you on your lack of manners.

Makes sense to me. But maybe I can clarify. Mormons go out seeking the truth and find that other people are not quite the devils they once thought. They conclude that it must be them who are the devils. They turn on their own kind and start the hate fest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:34 pm 
God

SPG, I don’t recall your backstory. We’re you ever LDS.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 pm 
Stake High Council

Res Ipsa wrote:

No. I'm just Mormon. For one of the off-shoot cults

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:28 pm 
God

SPG wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

Thanks.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:33 pm 
Son of Perdition

SPG wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

Jesus ____ Christ, you are a freak of nature.

It's what you say and the way you say it.

Do you smoke weed while you post? You are a ____ weirdo, man. But's that's okay. Welcome to the board. You certainly are invited to express your opinion, ideas, and beliefs. I respect that.

But gawd, you're a piece of work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:48 pm 
Stake High Council

Shulem wrote:
But gawd, you're a piece of work.

Back at ya, man. It's not easy be weird like me, takes hours and hours of practice.

But, Jesus loves ya, man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 pm 
God

SPG wrote:

Concepts of Christ as the groom, and his many brides has been taught for 2000 years. We are ALL HIS HOME PIECE. We must all embrace the concepts of Christ and take him into our . . . . . how did you put it. . . . ovulating holes?

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:43 am 
Stake High Council

cwald wrote:
SPG wrote:

:lol: :lol: I deserve that.

"Bring Christ into our hearts" should have been enough.