It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VICTIMS OF JOHN DEHLIN & his helpers. Tell me more:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:13 am 
Nursery

SoxPuppets4U has arrived.

Tell your story.

Sox is here to offer an anonymous route for you to answer queries, tell your story, your "allegations", "hearsay", "history", offer "hypotheses", provide information RE John Dehlin, team/enablers, Mormon Stories/Open Stories Foundation.

Sox is supportive of PAWest's mission, in part, just one child spared victimization.
She may incorporate your input for the formal complaint(**) being drafted by PAWest. Your username from Mormondiscussion.com will not be incorporated if sent as a direct message to Sox vs public post here on mormondiscussions.

Today, for your consideration:
1. consider reading this: https://wp.me/p9kiZ2-BC
2. Who is “Micah” from 2013: https://wp.me/p9kiZ2-AD
3. Source for #2 above: 2019 0210 Facebook POST BY PA West - Crowd Sourcing_ https___wp.me_p9kiZ2 & who is _Micah_.._ REDACT as mentioned by John Dehlin: Quoting John Dehlin:
"...In some of these communities, they'd hold parties and they'd smoke weed. . .and they. . . you know. . . wives would make out. I wasn't at these events, I was at a couple, but I never watched people doing sexual things . . . but I would hear about a lot of behaviors that felt dangerous. . . … ....I mean Micah (sp?) was a part of the communities in Phoenix, and bad things happened in Phoenix, … " Source: John Dehlin 2013 0329 Doves and serpents Excerpts from John Dehlin_s Reactivation Podcast PDF _2018 1121_
4. Tell us about your "allegations", your experiences with John Dehlin's inappropriate sexual behaviors (direct message so not posted here).
5. I ask that you tell two friends and ask that each tells two friend, & so on.

P.S. All nasty ass ad hominem attacks/comments against any "alleged" victim or those who believe the "alleged" victims of John Dehlin et al will also be assembled and may be published independent of here.

Oh, and PA West asked me to tell you all her public email address: sunshineonamormonfaithcrisis@gmail.com

** PA tells me that she will ask the receivers of her complaint to have investigators sign up and review mormondisucssions.com regarding John Dehlin.

Post subject: Re: VICTIMS OF JOHN DEHLIN & his helpers. Tell me more:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 am 
God

With all due respect: oh hell no!

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 pm 
God

In your first link, dated today I think, you posted this:
Quote:
In the recent 48 hours, PA West located additional hard proof that supports “allegations” against John Dehlin, Team Open Stories Foundation, et al.

I read through the rest of the entry, but I think you forgot to post the recently located proof.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:27 pm 
God

Is it time for Rosebud's semi annual public train wreck again?

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Quote:
In the recent 48 hours, PA West located additional hard proof that supports “allegations” against John Dehlin, Team Open Stories Foundation, et al.

I read through the rest of the entry, but I think you forgot to post the recently located proof.

I think it’s this. https://rejohndehlinmormonstoriesosfetc ... k-to-bite/ I take no responsibility for loss of brain cells resulting from clicking and reading.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:27 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Quote:

RI wrote:
I think it’s this. https://rejohndehlinmormonstoriesosfetc ... k-to-bite/ I take no responsibility for loss of brain cells resulting from clicking and reading.

:lol: yes that's the link I read. There appear to be no factual statements made in the entire entry, but I'm not sacrificing any more cells to go back and get another quote.

Also, in my opinion, apostrophes misused in conspiracy theory entries are the lead brain cell killer here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:46 pm 
God

It helps to wear a tinfoil helmet, grounded by a paper clip chain. Note: the chain must touch the floor for maximum protection.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:13 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
It helps to wear a tinfoil helmet, grounded by a paper clip chain. Note: the chain must touch the floor for maximum protection.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:05 pm 
God

SoxPuppets4U wrote:
Tell your story.

Why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm 
God

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:50 am 
God

This was Dehlin and his homie after dealing with Rosebud:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtpG5bbBpgB ... hare_sheet

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 am 
Nursery

Res Ipsa wrote:
With all due respect: oh hell no!
& other comments:

Hellllll Yes. Dehlin's World, the ex/postmo community embracing & enabling Dehlin, dismissing the victims, blaming the victims (Rosebud is just one victim of 35+, that includes children); mirrors the LDS team and LDS community blind eyes regarding Joseph L. Bishop and Melvin K. Johnson serial sexual predators successes.

As for controlling a community that allows him a constant victim pool, Dehlin is a brilliant (kudos to John) serial sexual predator, manipulator; victims spanning almost 10 years, a "toxic" abuser, a pedophile operating among vulnerable women, and the most vulnerable, children. A serial sexual predator trolls the community waters for the most vulnerable, satiates himself, victimizing women and children and he gets paid for it and lauded by the community, look at all the good he does.

Dehlin can re write history (TSCC should take lessons from John Dehlin), now the doting husband with loving wife videos, both he and wife now exploiting their children in public posts; he can delete and block, but stuff is still out there and we are discovering in the long history, Margaret Margi Weber Dehlin is as culpable, going back to the Dehlin's w/associates creating a fraudulent NPO.

Actually, each video, podcast with Dehlin (and any other Podcaster) and a child in it, is exploitation of that child, just based on the facts that the NPO Open Stories Foundation/Mormon Stories was fraudulently created as an NPO (wife included with the 4/5 others). Natasha Helfer Parker, MFT, ask her to expand on this aspect.

PA plans on issuing a demand letter to John Dehlin to take down any Open Stories Foundation Podcast done by him and any podcaster with a child.

PA discovered-she not the first to comment Open Stories Foundation & Mormon Stories NOT, note NOT an NPO, long before PA had the misfortune of ever even knowing of Dehlin, unknowingly crossing paths with serial sexual predator, John Dehlin, there's this: (who come to find out, could have even should have been stopped back in 2012). https://bycommonconsent.com/2015/02/09/does-open-stories-foundation-qualify-as-tax-exempt/

Sexual predators, pedophiles cannot change their thoughts/behaviors (ask a LICENSED Clinical Psychologist).

S T O P P R O T E C T I N G S E X U A L P R E D A T O R S Shortlink:  https://wp.me/p9kiZ2-Dn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:23 am 
God

Ooooooh. It just dawned on me. This cat is a Mormon and they're picking what they think is an ex-Mo high profile type to slander. You know. They way they feel the Church has been slandered with the Protect LDS Children movement.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:10 am 
God

Guess he doesn't want to talk about the Bishop from Lehi. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 pm 
God

Pawest, you may disagree with whether the Open Stories Foundation is behaving properly as a non-profit, but according to guidestar, the IRS has formally recognized their tax exempt status since 2011.

Also, what exactly do you mean that children are being exploited in podcasts if the Open Stories Foundation is not a non-profit?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:29 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
This was Dehlin and his homie after dealing with Rosebud:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtpG5bbBpgB ... hare_sheet

- Doc

That was awesome!

If this is you rosebud .... time to move on.

If it is one of our brethren from MD&D, just deal with the facts for once. Mormonism is not you and there is no shame in admitting you were duped like the rest of us.

"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:18 am 
Nursery

Res Ipsa wrote:

& I will not judge you because you, Res Ipsa feel you need to wear a tinfoil helment, grounded by a paper clip chain, touching the floor. I am happy for you that you found help for yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:26 am 
Nursery

Lemmie wrote:
Pawest, you may disagree with whether the Open Stories Foundation is behaving properly as a non-profit, but according to guidestar, the IRS has formally recognized their tax exempt status since 2011.

Also, what exactly do you mean that children are being exploited in podcasts if the Open Stories Foundation is not a non-profit?

will make sure PA gets a pdf of your questions.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:31 am 
Founder & Visionary

SoxPuppets4U wrote:

Who is "PA?"

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:53 am 
God

SoxPuppets4U wrote:
Lemmie wrote:

:rolleyes: one question, about YOUR OP. Sure, send a pdf, PA West Sock.

Quote:
... Sox is here to offer an anonymous route for you to answer queries, tell your story, your "allegations", "hearsay", "history", offer "hypotheses", provide information RE John Dehlin, team/enablers, Mormon Stories/Open Stories Foundation.

She may incorporate your input for the formal complaint(**) being drafted by PAWest....

Why do you refer to yourself as "she"? Why have people sign up here, of all places, to post their "stories"? Who posts what they consider to be "evidence" on a discussion board? Oh, wait....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:24 am 
Nursery

Dr. Shades wrote:
SoxPuppets4U wrote:

Who is "PA?"

She, "PA" is PA West
https://rejohndehlinmormonstoriesosfetc.wordpress.com/
https://www.Facebook.com/PA.west.792