It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: From: Dear Believer: Why Does God Help Only You
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm 
God

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
RockSlider, what is it that you would like to get across to Jersey Girl? What would end this quibble between you two?

Work on her condescending posting style.
Work on her insulting posting style.
Work on her demanding posting style.

Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:54 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
ETA--I did not read your thread so I am unaware as to how Jersey Girl reacted to your opening post. Link?

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 4#p1110714

There it is, boys and girls. This is the exact grudge I referred to in the Telestial thread. I knew it with every ounce of my being and Rock just confirmed my theory because there it is in all it's glory and like my mother used to day, "It'll all come out in the wash" and damn if it hasn't.

Here's the actual link to the article that you used. Your above link goes to another post where you linked it.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=47812

You posted a crap video and I said so. When you tried to bait me, I didn't respond. Why? Because the video was crap. I said so and moved on because how many times and how many ways can you say that you think something is crap?

And that's why you've been following me around ever since on this board. Because I called it crap and didn't take your bait.

Here's a clue: Only one other poster responded to that thread. It was Shades correcting you on link and run. NO other posters from this board responded to it, why? Because it was crap.

Listen, I post crap threads around here all the time that no one gives a damn about. We all do. Do you see me or anyone else following people around like a child screaming for attention? No, you do not.

How small and petty can one person possibly get? Well you've shown us, haven't you. That's really sad.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:54 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
ETA--I did not read your thread so I am unaware as to how Jersey Girl reacted to your opening post. Link?

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 4#p1110714

Quote:
There it is, boys and girls. This is the exact grudge I referred to in the Telestial thread. I knew it with every ounce of my being and Rock just confirmed my theory because there it is in all it's glory and like my mother used to day, "It'll all come out in the wash" and damn if it hasn't.

Here's the actual link to the article that you used. Your above link goes to another post where you linked it.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=47812

You posted a crap video and I said so. When you tried to bait me, I didn't respond. Why? Because the video was crap. I said so and moved on because how many times and how many ways can you say that you think something is crap?

And that's why you've been following me around ever since on this board. Because I called it crap and didn't take your bait.

Here's a clue: Only one other poster responded to that thread. It was Shades correcting you on link and run. NO other posters from this board responded to it, why? Because it was crap.

Listen, I post crap threads around here all the time that no one gives a damn about. We all do. Do you see me or anyone else following people around like a child screaming for attention? No, you do not.

How small and petty can one person possibly get? Well you've shown us, haven't you. That's really sad.

If I recall, the video was 40 minutes long. I know that for myself, I will rarely watch a 40 minute video on YouTube unless there is a pretty compelling reason to do so. Frankly, it’s easier for me to read “a wall of text” than take time out to spend 40 minutes on a YouTube video.

The reason I didn’t comment on that thread was because Rock didn’t initiate an initial discussion explaining specific topical points and I didn’t have time to watch the video. It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:57 pm 
God

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

I did watch part of it. When I decided it was crap, I stopped. He's still upset about that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:08 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

I did watch part of it. When I decided it was crap, I stopped. He's still upset about that.

So, Rock, is that why you are singling Jersey Girl out here? Because of how she responded on your thread?

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Note I have linked a similar opening post I started about two well known men's thoughts on prayer and what Jersey Girl's response was to the topic.

Do I LOOK like I'm unwilling to engage topic?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:52 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
RockSlider wrote:
Note I have linked a similar opening post I started about two well known men's thoughts on prayer and what Jersey Girl's response was to the topic.

Do I LOOK like I'm unwilling to engage topic?

:lol:

Well, Jersey Girl, you are such a shy individual, after all. :lol: