It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: From: Dear Believer: Why Does God Help Only You
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:42 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:02 pm
Posts: 6355
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
RockSlider, what is it that you would like to get across to Jersey Girl? What would end this quibble between you two?

Work on her condescending posting style.
Work on her insulting posting style.
Work on her demanding posting style.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28303
Location: Off the Deep End
RockSlider wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
ETA--I did not read your thread so I am unaware as to how Jersey Girl reacted to your opening post. Link?

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 4#p1110714

There it is, boys and girls. This is the exact grudge I referred to in the Telestial thread. I knew it with every ounce of my being and Rock just confirmed my theory because there it is in all it's glory and like my mother used to day, "It'll all come out in the wash" and damn if it hasn't.

Here's the actual link to the article that you used. Your above link goes to another post where you linked it.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=47812

You posted a crap video and I said so. When you tried to bait me, I didn't respond. Why? Because the video was crap. I said so and moved on because how many times and how many ways can you say that you think something is crap?

And that's why you've been following me around ever since on this board. Because I called it crap and didn't take your bait.

Here's a clue: Only one other poster responded to that thread. It was Shades correcting you on link and run. NO other posters from this board responded to it, why? Because it was crap.

Listen, I post crap threads around here all the time that no one gives a damn about. We all do. Do you see me or anyone else following people around like a child screaming for attention? No, you do not.

How small and petty can one person possibly get? Well you've shown us, haven't you. That's really sad.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 2692
RockSlider wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
ETA--I did not read your thread so I am unaware as to how Jersey Girl reacted to your opening post. Link?

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... 4#p1110714

Quote:
There it is, boys and girls. This is the exact grudge I referred to in the Telestial thread. I knew it with every ounce of my being and Rock just confirmed my theory because there it is in all it's glory and like my mother used to day, "It'll all come out in the wash" and damn if it hasn't.

Here's the actual link to the article that you used. Your above link goes to another post where you linked it.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =1&t=47812

You posted a crap video and I said so. When you tried to bait me, I didn't respond. Why? Because the video was crap. I said so and moved on because how many times and how many ways can you say that you think something is crap?

And that's why you've been following me around ever since on this board. Because I called it crap and didn't take your bait.

Here's a clue: Only one other poster responded to that thread. It was Shades correcting you on link and run. NO other posters from this board responded to it, why? Because it was crap.

Listen, I post crap threads around here all the time that no one gives a damn about. We all do. Do you see me or anyone else following people around like a child screaming for attention? No, you do not.

How small and petty can one person possibly get? Well you've shown us, haven't you. That's really sad.

If I recall, the video was 40 minutes long. I know that for myself, I will rarely watch a 40 minute video on YouTube unless there is a pretty compelling reason to do so. Frankly, it’s easier for me to read “a wall of text” than take time out to spend 40 minutes on a YouTube video.

The reason I didn’t comment on that thread was because Rock didn’t initiate an initial discussion explaining specific topical points and I didn’t have time to watch the video. It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

_________________
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com
_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28303
Location: Off the Deep End
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

I did watch part of it. When I decided it was crap, I stopped. He's still upset about that.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 2692
Jersey Girl wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
It seemed like he was upset with you because you called the video crap before actually watching it.

I did watch part of it. When I decided it was crap, I stopped. He's still upset about that.

So, Rock, is that why you are singling Jersey Girl out here? Because of how she responded on your thread?

_________________
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com
_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28303
Location: Off the Deep End
RockSlider wrote:
Note I have linked a similar opening post I started about two well known men's thoughts on prayer and what Jersey Girl's response was to the topic.

Do I LOOK like I'm unwilling to engage topic?

:lol:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Dear Believer, Why Does God Only Help You?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 2692
Jersey Girl wrote:
RockSlider wrote:
Note I have linked a similar opening post I started about two well known men's thoughts on prayer and what Jersey Girl's response was to the topic.

Do I LOOK like I'm unwilling to engage topic?

:lol:

Well, Jersey Girl, you are such a shy individual, after all. :lol:

_________________
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com
_________________


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group