It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Online Posting Existentialism: Why are You Here at MD?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
One final note -- if you don't want your decision to go gay not be a subject of public discussion, you shouldn't have brought it up and discuss your family at the same time. You brought it up. Given the very vicious and false personal things you say about Dr. Peterson I'm rather surprised that you'd care much. You shouldn't have gone gay in the first place, in my view, and disappoint your family. But, I'd say the same thing to a gay who decided to go straight and disappoint a life companion.

He didn't "go gay". He was always gay.

Did you "go heterosexual"? :rolleyes:

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:21 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Yahoo Bot wrote:
I've been banned by Shades for 30 days for doing nothing more than saying that I could go into a public court file and refute something a board member was saying about a church-affiliated entity.

No, you were temporarily suspended (not "banned") for refusing to cease-and-desist from using red font, which is reserved for moderators.

Shades is correct. Get your facts straight, Bot.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:33 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Yahoo Bot wrote:
One final note -- if you don't want your decision to go gay not be a subject of public discussion, you shouldn't have brought it up and discuss your family at the same time. You brought it up. Given the very vicious and false personal things you say about Dr. Peterson I'm rather surprised that you'd care much. You shouldn't have gone gay in the first place, in my view, and disappoint your family. But, I'd say the same thing to a gay who decided to go straight and disappoint a life companion.

He didn't "go gay". He was always gay.

Did you "go heterosexual"? :rolleyes:

This just shows how little he knows about the situation. No big surprise there. Paul didn’t openly pursue a gay lifestyle until after his wife LEFT HIM. If she had never left, he would probably still be married.

I personally think it’s good that they did divorce. It sounds like they are both a lot happier and have found some peace.

As far as Bot claiming that Paul abandoned and/or disappointed his family, Bot is simply being an arrogant asshole. Bot doesn’t know Paul’s family, and has no idea whether or not his family felt abandoned or disappointed by Paul’s coming out. I do know that Paul was always there for his kids, so again, Bot is an ass to suggest that he abandoned his family in any way.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:39 pm 
God

Jesse Pinkman wrote:

This just shows how little he knows about the situation. No big surprise there. Paul didn’t openly pursue a gay lifestyle until after his wife LEFT HIM. If she had never left, he would probably still be married.

I personally think it’s good that they did divorce. It sounds like they are both a lot happier and have found some peace.

As far as Bot claiming that Paul abandoned and/or disappointed his family, Bot is simply being an arrogant asshole. Bot doesn’t know Paul’s family, and has no idea whether or not his family felt abandoned or disappointed by Paul’s coming out. I do know that Paul was always there for his kids, so again, Bot is an ass to suggest that he abandoned his family in any way.

Yeah, we leave so that we can sin. Nobody staying in the church has ever sinned or is sinning now. Actually, we leave so that we can be ourselves and make our own lives. And some self-righteous, ignorant, arrogant douche appoints themselves your judge. Of course.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 pm 
God

Kishkumen wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
You're here because you belong here....with the drunks, homosexuals (not that there is anything wrong with it), divorcees, seedy professors, seedy retired professors, thin-skinned and anonymous cowards. You're attracted to this board and us. Sounds like something to talk to your therapist or bishop about. :lol:

I love the fact that in Bot's eyes we are not very nice people. What a compliment!

Well, he did admit he watches us in an effort to learn how to reduce his own dysfunctions. We must be good examples.

Post subject: Re: From ''Online Posting Existentialism: Why are You Here a
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:23 pm 
God

I love how the wonky-eyed Leopard of the Year loves to, what is it, 'throw turds at a synagogue', so to speak?

So, this is it. This is the state of Mopologetics these days. I kind of miss the early 2000's when, full of the Spirit and their own hubris, people like Yahoo Bot would attempt to argue their case. Utterly defeated, the only thing left to do these days is preach woo, god-of-the-gaps, or lob an insult or two because impotence is a difficult thing to compartmentalize.

- Doc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Yahoo Bot wrote:
I've been banned by Shades for 30 days for doing nothing more than saying that I could go into a public court file and refute something a board member was saying about a church-affiliated entity.

No, you were temporarily suspended (not "banned") for refusing to cease-and-desist from using red font, which is reserved for moderators.

You are so wrong. That's ok.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Yahoo Bot wrote:
You are so wrong. That's ok.

In that case, please enlighten me: What was the event that finally, at LONG last, convinced you to quit using red font and typing "Moderator note:" . . . ?

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
Get over it. The OP was absurdly boring.

Yeah. I have to agree. This thread is way more interesting and entertaining than the Terrestrial thread. Thanks for the "humorous" derail Bot and getting this topic moved down here where you can pretty well say ____ off to whomever at any given time.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 pm 
Son of Perdition

cwald wrote:
down here where you can pretty well say ____ off to whomever at any given time.

Yeah, hahahaha, hahahahah, ____ off!

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:48 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
... where their testimony lies.

Indeed.