It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From: It’s Not My Job To Report Again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Exiled wrote:
I know many have questioned Rosebud and I thought admitted to an affair? Or are we just talking about someone who merely had a crush on a married man and was rebuffed?

After 5 years, I'm not sure that anyone has been able to figure out what the root cause of the hurt/anger is.

No? Here's my theory:

She sucks at life and blames men for all her bad choices. Despite a Ph.D. in whatever she's still a mentally regressed teen who can't exert ownership over her life, thus we're treated to five years of slander because she had her tits grabbed by the man she committed adultery with. Because she's completely delusional she thinks Open Stories Foundation should give her money for some minor work she did for them as a volunteer.

She should, like the majority of us who have been in bad relationships and made poor choices when diddling other people's balls or butts or hoo haws, drive the ____ on and get the ____ over ourselves. But not Rosebud and her golden sense of fierce victimhood! Nope! She didn't get her man! She should get paid! Her quid pro quo backfired and it was quid pro GTFO.

And now she posts here.

- Doc