It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Backyard Professor: An Autopsy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:43 pm 
God

Shulem,

If I remember correctly alcohol stabs are not cool.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am 
Holy Ghost

Ooh Dry alcoholic trying to please the bishop? Definitely a precipitating factor. Even worse, a practicing alcoholic trying to cover up his sin. "Egomaniac with an inferiority complex" defines alcoholic according to AA literature.

In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 am 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Shulem,

If I remember correctly alcohol stabs are not cool.

Perhaps you're right, but, admittedly, it was fun. Do you suppose it pissed him off? That was my sole intention. Droopy is a vicious drive by shooter. So I shot back.

"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the 'slave' is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed."

Nightlion confessed:

"I do admit Joseph Smith faked the facsimile translation. . . . Facsimiles................lies"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
oh my droopy drops in out of the blue. Hope all is well with you.

all right, generally speaking.

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm 
God

Exiled wrote:
Why do tbm apologists always resort to ad hominem attacks?

They rarely do. This board, however, has traditionally left them little alternative, which is why the vast majority of them left this place many years ago.

Quote:
"Droopy, your church believes in seer stones for heaven sake and you come here lecturing philo sofee?"

Kerry Shirts has turned science into a fundamentalist religion that tolerates no other gods before it, and in his frankly embarrassing attempt to cross Madalyn Murray O'Hair with Carl Sagan, has made a rather desperate fool of himself in recent years.

Kerry's Sharia scientism is a dead end in all the possible was a life philosophy could possible by the terminal end of the trip of a crash test dummy.

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:28 pm 
God

Wonhyo wrote:
Welcome home, Droopy! Good to have you back!

Nope. I've been away now, what, about three years? Yup, and I have no intention of "coming back." Just here to kick the anthill as I do maybe half a dozen times a year and watch the fun.

Kerry's pretensions to deep intellect are just too juicy a target sometimes, however.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm 
God

"Droopy was the foremost spokesman for the LDS Church and the Alt-Right movement for several years on this forum."

The "alt-right" movement at the Trailerpark?

The same old Moksha. Still truckin' and still tokin'.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:31 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:
Ah Droopy, hope all is well with you. (sorry this is so vitriolic, but then, that is my nature after all). I do have to admit it however, I LOVE yer bombast & oratory! Dude, I mean you can really let er rip there fella. Most impressive!

What you see are the results of a broken man who has allowed the cult to turn him into raving maniac who is distraught with the fact that his freak Jesus has failed to come back and murder the wicked apostates.

I dare Jesus to come back! I double dare him!!

Come get me, Jesus -- you freak!

:lol:

I see you still have not been forcibly institutionalized, Paul.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
My impression of Mr Englund was that he had a number of other problems other than his handling of whatever sexual preferences he may or may not have had. One of those problems seems to have been a considerable difficulty in understanding the points that other people were trying to make to him. That sometimes gave the impression, perhaps unfairly, that he was deliberately ignoring or distorting other people's point of view.

At any rate, if he is more reconciled with himself than he used to be, I am glad to hear it. He could be difficult and provoking at times, but I never thought he was a bad person.

You, unfortunately are, and in a rather blunt and ugly way that even intensive, long-term psychotherapy would be helpless to alliviate.

You might one day want to consider repentance.

- Thomas Sowell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm 
God

Ahhh. Classic trash talking...well done Droopy. I've missed you.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:22 pm 
God

Droopy wrote:

____ off

"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the 'slave' is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed."

Nightlion confessed:

"I do admit Joseph Smith faked the facsimile translation. . . . Facsimiles................lies"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 am 
Apostle

Shulem wrote:
Droopy wrote:

____ off

Oh crap...you are Paul??? Talk to me Paul..talk to me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:21 pm 
God

Let Jesus ____ you. Let him ____ you!

Nightlion confessed:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:52 am 
God

Looks like Philo made poor Droopy unhappy! Hit pigeons flutter. :twisted:

--Martin Luther King, Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm 
God

Hey Droopy. Here is the token and sign of your holy priesthood.

Nightlion confessed:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:14 pm 
God

Quote:
Droopy
Kerry Shirts has turned science into a fundamentalist religion that tolerates no other gods before it, and in his frankly embarrassing attempt to cross Madalyn Murray O'Hair with Carl Sagan, has made a rather desperate fool of himself in recent years.

Kerry's Sharia scientism is a dead end in all the possible was a life philosophy could possible by the terminal end of the trip of a crash test dummy.

How unoriginal. A mere imitation of Dr. Peterson's misunderstanding. :rolleyes: I hope you aren't paying him too much for lessons.... if you are, you are getting ripped off.

"Scientism as a criticism most often is leveled by someone who wants to suggest dogmatic, unthinking devotion to science as a strawman criticism of someone deploying science against something they'd prefer to believe." - EAllusion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm 
God

Philo Sofee wrote:
Quote:
Droopy
Kerry Shirts has turned science into a fundamentalist religion that tolerates no other gods before it, and in his frankly embarrassing attenmpt to cross Madalyn Murray O'Hair with Carl Sagan, has made a rather desperate fool of himself in recent years.

How unoriginal. A mere imitation of Dr. Peterson's misunderstanding. :rolleyes: I hope you aren't paying him too much for lessons.... if you are, you are getting ripped off.

Especially so since Plagiarizing Peterson steals virtually all of his unattributed content from others. He's deeply unethical.

- Doc