It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 4235
Location: Oregon
Shulem wrote:
cwald wrote:
Image


I'll bet Amore is a closeted lesbian just wishing she could have some boobs other than her own droopy titties.

:lol:

____ you, Amore -- you ____!


Yeah, well, I don't understand her obsession with gays and gay marriage. It's kind of weird.

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:26 pm 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 10009
Location: Hell
cwald wrote:


Yeah, well, I don't understand her obsession with gays and gay marriage. It's kind of weird.


It's rather simple:

Amore, doth protest too much.

She wants it. Believe me, she wants it.

Image

_________________
THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 am 
CTR B
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:33 pm
Posts: 142
Location: Shilleuk-sa Temple
Amore, homosexuality is not taking over society.

C’mon, you’ll get more mileage out of your right-wing commentary by using less hyperbole and less moral panic.

On the issue of gay couples suing businesses for refusing to provide services for a gay wedding, I think it’s unnecessary and often looks downright petty. But it’s well within their rights under even the most basic modern anti-discrimination laws. And requiring businesses to not discriminate against such customers is not an affront to the religious liberty of the business owner.

I know you’re smart and I don’t mean to patronize, but as a lawyer I’ve watched this legal issue develop over the years with a lot of interest.

If a business puts a product out for sale or a service out for hire, it cannot refuse to sell that product or provide that service to a customer because of a constitutionally protected characteristic (like race, religion, and now sexual orientation).

A bakery refusing to bake a cake for the wedding of black customers, while glady baking the same cake for the wedding of white customers, runs afoul of the law. The business owner, even if he belongs to a church that makes racial discrimination a key doctrine (like some earlier versions of Mormonism), can’t claim as a defense that refusing to to bake a cake for a black wedding is a legitimate exercise of his religious freedoms.

What would be viable defense, however, would be for the business to refuse to bake cakes for any and all weddings.

But then the bakery might not have a viable business model...

Peace on your journey, Amore. Pink Floyd rules!

_________________
It is better to travel well than to arrive.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am
Posts: 2423
Amore wrote:
Image


Jesus you are an idiot. Go spend some time with like minded bigots over at stormfront you waste of humanity. Your self loathing is noted.

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:05 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 1027
Hi Wonhyo,
Nice to hear some more logical reasoning than the usual onslaught of ad hominem logical fallacies. Thank you.

I acknowledge your point that people cannot be discriminated against - taken to the extreme - ie groceries/sustenance. And of course not all businesses are based on extremes. However, our society runs based on everyone’s rights - not just a select group deserving certain rights. One of the biggest reasons this American country was established and immigrated to was for religious freedom. And thus right to religious freedom is part of the constitution. Forcing business to go against their religious beliefs is against the 1st amendment of the constitution. That’s the legality of it.

As far as the common sense basic manners... if a child on the playground doesn’t want to play, only an anti-social kid would try to MAKE them play by physical force. And guess what happens to that anti-social kid? Becomes more disliked because of his bullying.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:01 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 1027
schreech wrote:
Jesus you are an idiot. Go spend some time with like minded bigots over at stormfront you waste of humanity. Your self loathing is noted.

Ha ha Reminds me of nonsense cockatoos ignorantly repeat...

“I can’t work! 4 bed rats! Jesus you are PROJECTING. Football’s on Sarah. an idiot. Go spend blowdryers. I got angry. some time with like minded bigots over at stormfront. I punched Paul the rabbit. you waste of humanity. Poor bed rats, Your self loathing...”.

On and on and on - no logic whatsoever- just ad hominem attacks and other illogical nonsense.

https://youtu.be/bUNECHCKWBc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:35 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 11966
Location: Multiverse
Wow, and I thought Amore was just stupid. Not spectacularly moronic and a rabid bigot as well. That's unfortunately not a huge accomplishment.

_________________
When a master has a Negro and uses him well, he is much better off than if he was free.-Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
In the case of business people who refuse to provide products for same sex weddings, taking a page from the forced birth crowd would likely be more effective than going to court: harass them by any and all means available until they are forced to go out of business.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 10009
Location: Hell
Gay missionary love rocks, baby.

Image

_________________
THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:26 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Posts: 13600
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Amore wrote:
Forcing business to go against their religious beliefs is against the 1st amendment of the constitution. That’s the legality of it.

I'm pretty sure the objection boils down to the legal reality that a business is a tax entity that simply doesn't have any religious beliefs--it can't, because it isn't human. Sort of like how a business will have a bank account entirely separate from its owners'--its religious beliefs (non-existent) are entirely separate from its owners', too.

_________________
"If God is the only thing holding them back from a life of avarice, greed, and lustful anarchy, what will happen when they themselves become Gods in the CK? Is the appeal of Godhood that they will [. . .] at last get to lie, murder, cheat, steal, and rape like they have always wanted to?"

--Doctor Scratch, 08-06-2019


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:01 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am
Posts: 2423
Amore wrote:
Image


Your life must really suck if you have such a strong need to spend time on a small, Mormon themed, message board incoherently whining about how other people choose to live their lives. You are are a pathetic "human being" and a completely ineffective bigot. You should really reevaluate your life you impotent loser...

Image

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 1027
Dr. Shades wrote:
Amore wrote:
Forcing business to go against their religious beliefs is against the 1st amendment of the constitution. That’s the legality of it.

I'm pretty sure the objection boils down to the legal reality that a business is a tax entity that simply doesn't have any religious beliefs--it can't, because it isn't human. Sort of like how a business will have a bank account entirely separate from its owners'--its religious beliefs (non-existent) are entirely separate from its owners', too.

Ah, but businesses do have rights... in fact thanks to Obama and his 200 plus superpacs that helped him become president- they are now considered as if citizens.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:58 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 1027
This comedian (in link below) explains the difference between liberal & insane leftists ideologies. Essentially, liberals and conservatives have the same values and goals - just different ideas of how to accomplish those goals. Leftists do not share the same goals. It is not a common nor healthy goal that a little kid be subject to hormone blockers to change his or her gender. That was considered child abuse before homosexual bullies pushed their way into the APA and legal system. Only sick people would encourage such child abuse!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23463/wat ... gn=dwbrand

It’s painfully obvious all of the ad hominem attacks thrown at me are projections of how you think and feel about yourselves. Only a sick person would support this homosexual goal:

"A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:07 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 11966
Location: Multiverse
Dr. Shades wrote:
Amore wrote:
Forcing business to go against their religious beliefs is against the 1st amendment of the constitution. That’s the legality of it.

I'm pretty sure the objection boils down to the legal reality that a business is a tax entity that simply doesn't have any religious beliefs--it can't, because it isn't human. Sort of like how a business will have a bank account entirely separate from its owners'--its religious beliefs (non-existent) are entirely separate from its owners', too.


Oh yeah? What about Hobby Lobby?

_________________
When a master has a Negro and uses him well, he is much better off than if he was free.-Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
Amore wrote:
This comedian (in link below) explains the difference between liberal & insane leftists ideologies. Essentially, liberals and conservatives have the same values and goals - just different ideas of how to accomplish those goals. Leftists do not share the same goals. It is not a common nor healthy goal that a little kid be subject to hormone blockers to change his or her gender. That was considered child abuse before homosexual bullies pushed their way into the APA and legal system. Only sick people would encourage such child abuse!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23463/wat ... gn=dwbrand

It’s painfully obvious all of the ad hominem attacks thrown at me are projections of how you think and feel about yourselves. Only a sick person would support this homosexual goal:

"A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987


Amore demonstrates her dishonesty here in a crystal clear fashion. Here's a link to the original essay. https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/swift1.asp What she and the other gay haters always omit from the essay is the first sentence:

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

That's right -- Amore intentionally misrepresents this article as being an actual goal of gay folks, when it explicitly is not. She is a liar. Even worse, she lies for the purpose of whipping up fear and hatred against gay folk.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:33 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
Dr. Shades wrote:
Amore wrote:
Forcing business to go against their religious beliefs is against the 1st amendment of the constitution. That’s the legality of it.

I'm pretty sure the objection boils down to the legal reality that a business is a tax entity that simply doesn't have any religious beliefs--it can't, because it isn't human. Sort of like how a business will have a bank account entirely separate from its owners'--its religious beliefs (non-existent) are entirely separate from its owners', too.


It's more complicated than that, Dr. Shades. I run a sole proprietorship. Although it has a business name, legally it is not distinct from me. So, legally, it gets a little weird to think of my business and I as being two different entities.

When it comes to corporations and limited liability companies of various flavors, we have created a legal fiction that these are "persons." However, the fact that they are "persons" for some purposes doesn't mean we give them the same panoply of rights that we give to actual persons. Strictly speaking, of course, this fictitious person can't "believe" in anything. But again, it's tricky. A group of individuals can have a religious belief. If they organize as a corporation, does that change that somehow?

The real question is the extent to which a person (or group of persons) who enters the stream of commerce should be able to impose her religious beliefs on her customers. Or, more specifically, should a person who enters commerce have the right to refuse service to a subset of customers for religious reasons?

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:38 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
Amore wrote:
Ah, but businesses do have rights... in fact thanks to Obama and his 200 plus superpacs that helped him become president- they are now considered as if citizens.


Oh God, please save us from your follower's ignorance.

Obama has literally zero to do with the extent to which businesses are treated as citizens. Zero. An Anti-Hillary superpac did, however, did help give superpacs the right to make unlimited campaign donations without revealing who gave it the money.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am
Posts: 1027
Image

Image

Jordan Peterson explains there is overwhelming evidence that children thrive best in a home with their mother and father. To suggest that changing that foundation of society doesn’t matter is ignor-ant of human history and abundant evidence that clearly shows children need a mother and father to exist - as well as to thrive.

https://youtu.be/bWAlqgnO3to


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
Amore wrote:
Image

Image

Jordan Peterson explains there is overwhelming evidence that children thrive best in a home with their mother and father. To suggest that changing that foundation of society doesn’t matter is ignor-ant of human history and abundant evidence that clearly shows children need a mother and father to exist - as well as to thrive.

https://youtu.be/bWAlqgnO3to


I read his bio. He hasn’t researched or published in the area of child rearing. You had plenty of opportunity to present evidence to support this claim on past threads and you utterly failed. All you cited were studies that compared children of divorced parents with children raised in intact families. When apples to apples comparisons are made (children raised in same sex and opposite sex parented intact families), there is no significant difference in outcome.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 8682
Amore wrote:
This comedian (in link below) explains the difference between liberal & insane leftists ideologies. Essentially, liberals and conservatives have the same values and goals - just different ideas of how to accomplish those goals. Leftists do not share the same goals. It is not a common nor healthy goal that a little kid be subject to hormone blockers to change his or her gender. That was considered child abuse before homosexual bullies pushed their way into the APA and legal system. Only sick people would encourage such child abuse!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23463/wat ... gn=dwbrand

It’s painfully obvious all of the ad hominem attacks thrown at me are projections of how you think and feel about yourselves. Only a sick person would support this homosexual goal:

"A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:
"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987

Res Ipsa wrote:
Amore demonstrates her dishonesty here in a crystal clear fashion. Here's a link to the original essay. https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/swift1.asp What she and the other gay haters always omit from the essay is the first sentence:

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

That's right -- Amore intentionally misrepresents this article as being an actual goal of gay folks, when it explicitly is not. She is a liar. Even worse, she lies for the purpose of whipping up fear and hatred against gay folk.

I wonder what is whipping up this insanity? Who brings up things like a 30 year old satirical essay over and over, and argues such extreme, nonsensical positions in such an angry hostile manner?? Something else must be going on.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 8678
Location: On walkabout
It’s the website she linked to: MassResistance. Click on it and scan the headlines.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group