Homosexuality Taking Over Society

The anything-goes forum for insults, board drama, and interpersonal conflicts. No moderation. Rated R to NC-17.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Thus saith Amore, "Ye shall surely be cursed, the n____ who takes a white & delightsome woman to wife. Death on the spot for you, n____! Arrest the gays and jail them! Burn the homosexuals, kill them all!"

Image

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Blood and persecution is on your filthy hands, Amore.

You are filth and scum. You are a disgrace to the human race. I hope someone sues the ____ out of you someday and takes everything you have. Someone, someday, is going to sue you to high heaven and make your life miserable.

Is that a prophecy?

:twisted:

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote:Homosexuality is sickness. People who promote it WANT others to be sick. That in itself is sick and cruel. Why would anybody want to be so cruel as to deceive people and try to make homosexuality look good - when it proves to hurt so many people??


What's sick is your slut mother who should have aborted your hateful ass.

User avatar
Res Ipsa
God
Posts: 9753
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Res Ipsa »

Me, I’m on my way to view the Miss Gay Seattle pageant. A friend of a friend is competing. Should be fun.

Remember, if you don’t support gay rights, the gayz will redorate your kitchen.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote: So, why do you feel like you "are a disgusting human being and guilty of all manner of abuses" and a "whore a ____"? How sad for you to feel so horrible about yourself and on top of that not realize you do so you can't even fix it. You're just left to feel like crap. How miserable. Bummer - I hope you feel better soon.


Amore, your mother is a ____. A nasty, dirty ____ a two-bit whore! You are a twisted piece of glob, her period.

Flush.

Amore
God
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Amore »

Shulem wrote:Image

Hey! My ex-boyfriend! I think I’ve dated more guys of other races than my own.

Still, Shulum, maybe you have some strange version of ADHDLBTQrstuv, but that couple has nothing to do with 2 guys pretending one’s a girl. That couple looks like one guy and one girl - though I understand you may be around confused people who don’t know what the hell they are.

Amore
God
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Amore »

One insane aspect of the illogical homosexual movement is the ridiculous attempts at political correctness. Haha I was listening to the clip below and how there is now a term called “Lookism.”

Shulum, shame on you- you’re obviously a Lookist engaging in Lookism since you judged that couple by looking at them! No, I won’t fall for the mind control. Others may call you “Hateful, Looksphobe, bigoted, Lookist” but deep down you are more than that. You may have issues, but I believe you will overcome!!!

George Carlin: Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be manners

https://youtu.be/hkhUivqzWv0

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote:One insane aspect of the illogical homosexual movement is the ridiculous attempts at political correctness. Haha I was listening to the clip below and how there is now a term called “Lookism.”

Shulum, shame on you- you’re obviously a Lookist engaging in Lookism since you judged that couple by looking at them! No, I won’t fall for the mind control. Others may call you “Hateful, Looksphobe, bigoted, Lookist” but deep down you are more than that. You may have issues, but I believe you will overcome!!!

George Carlin: Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be manners

https://youtu.be/hkhUivqzWv0

You're a piece of ____ ____. Go jump off the nearest bridge.

Nobody here gives a ____ what you say. You're preaching to yourself you ____ worthless cocksucker!

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore's boyfriend riding high on a piece of ____!

[image deleted]
Last edited by Shulem on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote:Still, Shulum, maybe you have some strange version of ADHDLBTQrstuv, but that couple has nothing to do with 2 guys pretending one’s a girl. That couple looks like one guy and one girl - though I understand you may be around confused people who don’t know what the hell they are.

____ off, you piece of ____!

Amore
God
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Amore »

Silly Shulem,

Still projecting. You don’t know me, and yet you call me all kinds of names - that is how we all can see you are projecting your own thoughts and feelings about yourself. Again, you poor thing, you’ve been disempowered and made to believe so horrible things about yourself. I’m sure you’re not as bad as you think. Go easier on yourself, Shulem. :)

What might also help you is to realize it’s not all about you. Kids don’t have a voice - and yet they are suffering from the homosexual insane movement.

DEAR GAY COMMUNITY, YOUR KIDS ARE HURTING

“Same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not. A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting. My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.

I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man. Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today...

Gay marriage doesn’t just redefine marriage, but also parenting. It promotes and normalizes a family structure that necessarily denies us something precious and foundational. It denies us something we need and long for, while at the same time tells us that we don’t need what we naturally crave. That we will be okay. But we’re not. We’re hurting.”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dea ... e-hurting/

User avatar
Res Ipsa
God
Posts: 9753
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Res Ipsa »

And here’s a response from another woman raised by two mommies. https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6903252

And one from a mommy. https://www.xojane.com/issues/not-all-s ... -are-alike

The latter makes an excellent point: The person who wrote the original piece is not the daughter of the “gay community.” She is the daughter of two parents, one of whom abandoned her after divorce. To claim that her experience represents all gay parenting is nonsense. Yet, that’s what opponents of same sex marriage did with this story — used It paint all same sex parents with the same broad brush, and used it as a club against millions of their fellow humans.

It’s what the ironically named “Amore” does — trolls through material to find negative, cherry picked examples and pretends they apply to everyone. We’ve discussed the applicable research in the threads I listed. It shows no difference in outcome when apples are compared to apples: non- divorced same sex parents with non-divorced opposite sex parents.

“Amore” tries to address her fear and hatred up in pretty clothes, but reading her old posts shows what motivates her. There is no love there.
Last edited by Res Ipsa on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

Amore wrote:Silly Shulem,

Still projecting. You don’t know me, and yet you call me all kinds of names - that is how we all can see you are projecting your own thoughts and feelings about yourself. Again, you poor thing, you’ve been disempowered and made to believe so horrible things about yourself. I’m sure you’re not as bad as you think. Go easier on yourself, Shulem. :)

What might also help you is to realize it’s not all about you. Kids don’t have a voice - and yet they are suffering from the homosexual insane movement.

DEAR GAY COMMUNITY, YOUR KIDS ARE HURTING

“Same-sex marriage and parenting withholds either a mother or father from a child while telling him or her that it doesn’t matter. That it’s all the same. But it’s not. A lot of us, a lot of your kids, are hurting. My father’s absence created a huge hole in me, and I ached every day for a dad. I loved my mom’s partner, but another mom could never have replaced the father I lost.

I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man. Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today...

Gay marriage doesn’t just redefine marriage, but also parenting. It promotes and normalizes a family structure that necessarily denies us something precious and foundational. It denies us something we need and long for, while at the same time tells us that we don’t need what we naturally crave. That we will be okay. But we’re not. We’re hurting.”

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/17/dea ... e-hurting/

____ you, Amore. Take your gay bashing and go to hell. You are nothing but ____.

Amore
God
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Amore »

Homosexuality is based on lies and deception.

Who would promote giving out “rapist rights”? Or “pedophile rights”? No sane person. Yet, homosexual preferences are similar in that they too are deviant sexual preferences. Rights are not deserved based on deviant sexual urges - yet homosexual fanatics try to sell the scam that if you FEEL urges for sexual festishes - you should have rights. Insane!

Over & over it has been shown that homosexual preferences are learned. A baby doesn’t desire to rape. Rapists have had dysfunctional experiences that culminated in them having devient sexual urges - similar with other sexual disorders. These people have often been through hell of abuse and lies. And instead of being pat on the head with lies like victim-mentality “rights” - they need TRUTH. They need people to stand up for facts - even when everyone else is promoting lies.

I don’t believe in the crap like electric shock that BYU did in conversion therapy. That’s wrong. But obviously psych-ology - study of the soul is needed when any dysfunctional thinking, feeling or behavior is causing someone pain or to not live up to their full potential. Media doesn’t show & even tries to silence the many people who have successfully overcome homosexual preferences.

Man and woman who each previously struggled with homosexual preferences, overcame and married.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2K0FIKspnA


Stephen Black’s story of being sexually abused as a boy, accepting “gay” labels, and then after years living homosexuality - overcoming it, getting married & having a family.
https://youtu.be/z1qpqO-1wHk

Group of people in a discussion panel who overcame homosexual preferences and explained how homosexuality is deceitfully portrayed as good when it isn’t.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmAVcSCf6Y

User avatar
Res Ipsa
God
Posts: 9753
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Res Ipsa »

See the hate? People who engage in consensual sexual behavior that triggers a disgust reaction in Amore are just like rapists.

Amore is literally a homophobe.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Lemmie »

amore wrote:Who would promote giving out “rapist rights”? Or “pedophile rights”? No sane person. Yet, homosexual preferences are similar in that they too are deviant sexual preferences.

Here is the definition of deviant:
departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

So your argument against homosexuality is that is "different"? Or that it is in the same category as pedophilia and rape? Could you document your source for that?

amore wrote:Over & over it has been shown that homosexual preferences are learned.
Has it? Could you show your references?

On another note, Amore, what made you start this thread? Your references are all very old, thoroughly debunked, and unreliable. Your attempts to accuse shulem of using logical fallacies are childish and embarrassing. Your level of hatred is astonishing. What do you gain by this?

Amore
God
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Amore »

ResIpsa,
The first and most obvious problem with your reasoning is the dismissing of mothers and fathers. You, yourself and every human being on this planet owe our existence to a mother and father. You are so quick to lie and pretend that “Mothers are not really necessary- 2 dads are just as good.” Or a similar lie: “Fathers are not needed - 2 moms are just as good.”

Well guess what? Your LIE is made known as a lie by the fact of your own existence. YOU NEEDED A MOM AND A DAD - both to be created. You throw out science when it doesn’t work for your emotional reasoning.


Lemmie,
I see family and friends suffering because of homosexual lies. And I’m sure many others are hurting because of such deception. My hope is to help reduce suffering by pointing out lies and showing facts.

One other part of that is I see how the homosexual agenda is being used as a means of population control by cruel but powerful people. Homosexuality is KNOWN to be linked to sickness and premature death - besides obviously 2 of the same sex can’t reproduce. Media and some in government don’t genuinely care about the well-being of homosexuals - otherwise they wouldn’t be promoting behavior known to be harmful.

I also see how they are using homosexuality to take away my and others rights - like freedom of speech & freedom of religion.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Besides having written to many law-makers, I’m trying to help educate people, to stand for what is factually and morally correct.

Lemmie
God
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Lemmie »

Amore wrote:Lemmie,
I see family and friends suffering because of homosexual lies. And I’m sure many others are hurting because of such deception. My hope is to help reduce suffering by pointing out lies and showing facts.
How is posting OPs like this, in this location, helping your family and friends?

If you want to convince people of your "facts," you need to provide references and support. Also, what "suffering" are you talking about? What "deception"?

One other part of that is I see how the homosexual agenda is being used as a means of population control by cruel but powerful people.

you see this where? could you give a source for that?

I also see how they are using homosexuality to take away my and others rights - like freedom of speech & freedom of religion.
Specifically how is "homosexuality" taking away your freedoms?

... I’m trying to help educate people, to stand for what is factually and morally correct.
Could you explain what you mean by "factually" correct?

User avatar
Res Ipsa
God
Posts: 9753
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Res Ipsa »

Amore wrote:ResIpsa,
The first and most obvious problem with your reasoning is the dismissing of mothers and fathers. You, yourself and every human being on this planet owe our existence to a mother and father. You are so quick to lie and pretend that “Mothers are not really necessary- 2 dads are just as good.” Or a similar lie: “Fathers are not needed - 2 moms are just as good.”

Well guess what? Your LIE is made known as a lie by the fact of your own existence. YOU NEEDED A MOM AND A DAD - both to be created. You throw out science when it doesn’t work for your emotional reasoning.


Once upon a time, I created an entire thread for Amore to lay out a logical, rational argument that led from having a baby requires a mother and a father to same sex marriage should not be legal. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=35637 She couldn't do it. She still can't. She conflates the fact that making a human (at least for the present) requires sperm and an egg with parenting issues. It's irrational do do so, but she seems to think that capitalizing words makes her argument work.

The relevant research is pretty clear: The quality of parenting is much more important to the raising of children than is the genitals of the parents. That's it. The outcome in apples-to-apples comparisons is that children raised by same sex parents do not differ materially from those raised by opposite sex parents. As a father, I am in no way diminished by the fact that two women can parent as effectively as I can. I mean, why would I be?
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

User avatar
cwald
God
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by cwald »

Image
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

User avatar
Shulem
Son of Perdition
Posts: 10954
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society

Post by Shulem »

cwald wrote:Image


I'll bet Amore is a closeted lesbian just wishing she could have some boobs other than her own droopy titties.

:lol:

____ you, Amore -- you ____!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest