It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Homosexuality Taking Over Society
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:21 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
She's just here to push buttons. :razz: Really, she loves to think about other people having sex. And apparently she likes to think about people having sex with animals, too. :lol: "Amore" might mean all kinds of perverted loves, fetishes...I think the evidence is pretty clear here what a self loathing sicko she is. She has to project all that voyeuristic toxicity to try to deny it in herself.

yea, maybe she just really likes anal sex but hates herself for it.

amore wrote:

Its just sad that she feels the need to take it out on a subset of homosexual men....what a pitiful soul.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:22 pm 
God

Amore wrote:
Trying to justify animalistic behavior as acceptable for human behavior is illogical- don’t you see that?

No, there is no “homosexual” gene. And all attempts to suggest otherwise have been discredited. Ie: One tried to say brains in homosexuals were different, when the homosexual cadavers he claimed were different had died of AIDS, which is known to change brains.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-what-does-science-actually-say-about-whether-there-s-a-gay-gene

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/born-way-evolutionary-view-%E2%80%98gay-genes%E2%80%99/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/homosexuality.htm

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/

Here is an article from the BYU professor.

http://universe.BYU.edu/2004/03/26/professor-claims-scientific-evidence-of-homosexuality/

Quote:
“Biology absolutely has a role in causing homosexuality,” Bradshaw said.

To prove his statements, Bradshaw offered data ranging from clinical evidence, brain anatomy, birth order and genetic studies.

Bradshaw presented results of these studies that link biological and environmental conditions to homosexuality." - Dr. William Bradshaw of BYU’s Department of Microbiology and Molecular Biology

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:24 pm 
First Presidency

Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things
“That’s one of my biggest beefs with this gayness. I’m not averse to inserting ideas into stories. I’m not opposed to having a gay character. But to continually push additional gayness with such overabundance gets distracting from the story.

It’s getting worse: straight character appropriation. It’s happening. Yes, there’s now a movement in the left, which I’m sure will reach y’all in Hollywood, to make existing heterosexual characters into homosexual ones. A writer in Vanity Fair lamented that Captain America was not gay with Bucky. Why? Because apparently men can no longer be just friends. You militant Hollywood Gay Agenda Pushers seek to turn healthy male friendships into closeted gayness. As if all people are secretly gay, they just need to meet the right person to be gay with. Then and only then, can they truly blossom into a gay butterfly, in all their gayness.

It’s even been suggested that James Bond should be gay. James Bond. Gay. Think about that for a second. James Bond is a serial womanizer. He loves the ladies. The ladies love him. But we’re living in a culture where people feel comfortable suggesting a character like James Bond should be gay without being laughed at...

Have we reached a time in our culture where being straight is scandalous, where insisting we’re not sexually fluid will be seen as backwards hate speech?

It seems we’re getting close, especially in how gay characters are portrayed: healthy, loving, never abusive toward each other. Even though physical abuse in homosexual relationships is sky high. Particularly among Lesbians. No, no, you Hollywood social engineers are intent on portraying GAY as HEALTHY. Which is doing a great disservice to the rampant domestic violence in the gay community.

So a favor, please. Can we go back to just being entertained? Can’t we cut it out with the man on man love, displayed graphically? I know even suggesting such a thing makes me a hateful homophobe, but wouldn’t it be lovely if you folks in the entertainment industry could focus on you know… entertaining us?”

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/dear- ... he-things/

Exposing Hollywood Pedophiles
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/exposing- ... edophiles/

Homosexual Pedophiles In Hollywood
“Let’s see if Hollywood, rightfully indignant about the abuses committed by Catholic priests and concealed by Catholic hierarchy, will now in righteous indignation, openly castigate powerful Hollywood moguls for their homoerotic abuse of minors.“
https://barbwire.com/2014/04/24/homosex ... -shocking/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 pm 
God

cwald wrote:
Amore wrote:
Trying to justify animalistic behavior as acceptable for human behavior is illogical- don’t you see that?

No, there is no “homosexual” gene. And all attempts to suggest otherwise have been discredited. Ie: One tried to say brains in homosexuals were different, when the homosexual cadavers he claimed were different had died of AIDS, which is known to change brains.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-what-does-science-actually-say-about-whether-there-s-a-gay-gene

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/born-way-evolutionary-view-%E2%80%98gay-genes%E2%80%99/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/homosexuality.htm

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cross-cultural-evidence-for-the-genetics-of-homosexuality/

Here is an article from the BYU professor.

http://universe.BYU.edu/2004/03/26/professor-claims-scientific-evidence-of-homosexuality/

Quote:
“Biology absolutely has a role in causing homosexuality,” Bradshaw said.

To prove his statements, Bradshaw offered data ranging from clinical evidence, brain anatomy, birth order and genetic studies.

Bradshaw presented results of these studies that link biological and environmental conditions to homosexuality." - Dr. William Bradshaw of BYU’s Department of Microbiology and Molecular Biology

thanks, cwald. great links.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:52 pm 
God

Amore wrote:
“That’s one of my biggest beefs with this gayness ...”

I see what you did there. :smile:

Amore, has a coterie of local lesbians dropped by yet to force you into their homosexual context?

Last edited by canpakes on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:18 am 
God

Here's post from a Gay woman who was adopted as a baby. I don't know if this post is relevant to the discussion, but it seems to fit the narrative:

Quote:
[–]mohawkward 1793 points 21 hours ago*

If I meet one or both, would I make them proud for how I lived?

So I'm in my mid 30's. Both of my parents died within the past four years. In the past six months, I've made contact with both of my biological parents. (My parents were totally supportive of me in connecting with them if I wanted to; it just wasn't an issue while they were alive. I started having some health issues that made me start searching.)

My biological mother... We look nothing alike. Our personalities are polar opposites. We've never met in person (other than the whole being born part), and I doubt we ever will. I'm gay, happily married to my wife of 3 years. If the previous sentence confused you, please see Edit 2 below. :) Biological mother is super homophobic and basically said that she "loved me," but she needed to "protect" her other kids (all 7 of them) from me. Soooo. Yeah. That stings. A lot. Joke's on her though cuz she made a gay baby?

My biological father... Good lord. We look exactly alike. Our personalities are almost identical. We have the same cadence in our voices. We like all the same ____. It's spooky. The first time we talked on the phone, I felt like I was having a conversation with myself at times. He's super accepting, openly identifies as a Humanist which is no small feat in rural Mississippi. His wife, kids, and the whole family immediately accepted me and my wife. And I mean the whole family! I'm fielding Facebook friend requests from new aunts, uncles, cousins... it's been crazy.

Side note: He is black, and my biological mother is white. I found out about my biological mother and the homophobic ____ first. By the time I found him, I was terrified that he would reject me, too, because where I grew up black folk are typically less accepting of the gays. I can't describe the relief I felt when I told him I was gay and he was like, oh, cool!

He was very young when I was born, so there's not a huge age-gap between us... so it's like I have just met this amazing new friend who just happens to be my biological father.

I have my doctorate in a healthcare field, have a great job, two nice houses, a beautiful and accomplished wife. My parents were the most amazing people on the face of the planet and gave me all the tools I needed to be happy and successful.
My biological mother couldn't be more ashamed of how I've lived, and my biological father couldn't be more proud. At the end of the day, they're strangers who have had a whole lifetime to shape their own personalities and values that might be completely different from yours. It's basically a coin toss.

Edit: My biological mother had kept tabs on me through distant relatives. My biological father wasn't even sure I existed because my biological mother had cut all contact with him after she found out she was pregnant. He'd been searching for me his entire life even though he wasn't sure I was out there. When I was a kid, he was living about 20 minutes from me. At one point in my 20's, he worked in an office next to my house at the time. We probably crossed paths multiple times over the years and had no idea...

Edit 2: Shucks. Thanks for the love, strangers. Just to clarify, I’m a girl. I say “gay” instead of “lesbian.” The comments led me to realize that this may be a regional thing as I don’t know anyone who actually says “lesbian.” We either queer, trans, or just gaaaaay around here.

Funny how biology works...

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 am 
God

Did Amore ever explain how she was losing rights as a heterosexual? I must have missed it. :lol:

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD. --Jeremiah 23:16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
Did Amore ever explain how she was losing rights as a heterosexual? I must have missed it. :lol:

Nope. Just that she seems to be bothered that gay folks would dare want some similar rights.

Next, she'll probably chime in with how gay folks want 'special' rights, but she's never been able to define what makes them 'special', over and above whatever heterosexuals experience.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:05 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:

I believe she's been censored by the gay community. ;-)

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:15 pm 
First Presidency

Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson discuss people who cannot handle logical debate or even hear anything they disagree with, without trying to hurt someone or otherwise throwing fits. It reminds me of how some on this thread act.

https://youtu.be/UoFFlfqeV0I

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:02 am 
God

Amore wrote:
I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man. Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary. There were times I felt so angry with my dad for not being there for me, and then times I felt angry with myself for even wanting a father to begin with. There are parts of me that still grieve over that loss today...

Would the author have ended up twice as functional if s/he had grown up with two fathers instead of none? :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 am 
God

Amore wrote:
Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson discuss people who cannot handle logical debate or even hear anything they disagree with, without trying to hurt someone or otherwise throwing fits. It reminds me of how some on this thread act.

Amore, if you were any better than that, you'd be willing and able to answer any of the softball questions that I'm giving you. But you can't.

Case in point:

1. Can you tell me who denied the abandoned child in this photo her chance to have both a mom and a dad?

2. Can you tell me why you can't tell the difference between the issue of simple gay marriage, and the issue of gay couples adopting?

These are super-basic questions, yet you've been stumped and unable to answer them for a few years, now. This seems to indicate that you're just chewing the same cud from your own herd and spitting it back out every few posts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 am 
God

I just want it noted that Amore refuses to answer these simple 'yes or no' questions:

1) Do you believe homosexuals prevent you from practicing heterosexuality?

2) Do you believe it's ok for heterosexuals to have anal sex?

3) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to have oral sex?

4) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to masturbate?

5) Do you support polygyny?

6) Do you support polyandry?

7) Do you support minors and adults engaging in a heterosexual relationship?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 am 
Savior (mortal ministry)

I am not Amore!!! :rolleyes:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

1) Do you believe homosexuals prevent you from practicing heterosexuality? No. But sometimes they try to get me to practice homosexuality.

2) Do you believe it's ok for heterosexuals to have anal sex? If their conscience tells them it is OK. Not for me.

3) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to have oral sex? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, in marriage, fine.

4) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to masturbate? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, aah, sometimes I fall short.

5) Do you support polygyny? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, no. Although two couples taking a vacation together, with separate rooms, is a turn-on.

6) Do you support polyandry? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, no. See #5

7) Do you support minors and adults engaging in a heterosexual relationship? No, without exception.

- Doc
Of course, I am Always Changing.

In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:24 pm 
God

Quote:
Quote:
Do you support polygyny?
If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, no. Although two couples taking a vacation together, with separate rooms, is a turn-on.

:eek: Please, tell us more about your last vacation with another couple where knowing they were doing the nasty in the next room was a turn-on for you. Maybe your conscience doesn't go on vacation with you? :cool:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 pm 
God

Always Changing wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

1) Do you believe homosexuals prevent you from practicing heterosexuality? No. But sometimes they try to get me to practice homosexuality.

2) Do you believe it's ok for heterosexuals to have anal sex? If their conscience tells them it is OK. Not for me.

3) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to have oral sex? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, in marriage, fine.

4) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to masturbate? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, aah, sometimes I fall short.

5) Do you support polygyny? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, no. Although two couples taking a vacation together, with separate rooms, is a turn-on.

6) Do you support polyandry? If their conscience tells them it is OK. For me, no. See #5

7) Do you support minors and adults engaging in a heterosexual relationship? No, without exception.

- Doc
Of course, I am Always Changing.

Why did you roll your eyes? I addressed these questions repeatedly to Amore, and then I was just noting that Amore wouldn't answer them.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm 
God

Always Changing wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Oh my God! Poor you! Did they do this at gunpoint? :lol:

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD. --Jeremiah 23:16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:25 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Why did you roll your eyes? I addressed these questions repeatedly to Amore, and then I was just noting that Amore wouldn't answer them.

- Doc
I am responding to a previous poster who started flaming me, apparently thinking that I was her. However, the discussion was going fast at the moment, so I may have misunderstood.

In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.

Last edited by Always Changing on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:33 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Lemmie wrote:
:eek: Please, tell us more about your last vacation with another couple where knowing they were doing the nasty in the next room was a turn-on for you. Maybe your conscience doesn't go on vacation with you? :cool:
Within the context of marriage; I have not received any message from my conscience otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 pm 
Holy Ghost

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Always Changing wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Oh my God! Poor you! Did they do this at gunpoint? :lol:

the train was stopped in the middle of old wild west, by indians
the sagamore:
- kill all the women, and rape all the men !
one of the indians:
- but, but, chief of bulls, didn't you something mistook ?
one of the passengers:
no-no, you little blowzy; don't criticize the boss !

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:43 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I just want it noted that Amore refuses to answer these simple 'yes or no' questions:

1) Do you believe homosexuals prevent you from practicing heterosexuality?

2) Do you believe it's ok for heterosexuals to have anal sex?

3) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to have oral sex?

4) Do you believe it's ok for hetersosexuals to masturbate?

5) Do you support polygyny?

6) Do you support polyandry?

7) Do you support minors and adults engaging in a heterosexual relationship?

- Doc

Bump

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next