It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:48 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
Penalties, tokens, and signs of the blood rituals of the Mormon temple.

Feed me! Give unto me the blood rituals of the Mormon temple. Slit my throat and my bowels! Give unto me the blood of Jesus Christ that I may drink it. I desire to press my lips against the throat of Jesus Christ, bite him, and slurp his blood to the glory of God the Father!

DRINKING Jesus BLOOD

You know what, Paul? Maybe it you quit acting like the poster child for depravity, you could be unleashed back to the other kingdoms so we could talk to you there.

I don't like having to go to hell when someone hasn't told me to.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Shulem wrote:
"No need", you say? Why not? Do tell, please.

I really want to hear why there is, "No need" for these expressions.

Because this forum is Rated "R," not Rated "X."

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:09 am 
Son of Perdition

Shades,

You really didn't answer my question to my satisfaction. I made some expressions of rape and torture. Probably most reasonable thinking people would have classed all of them (including the pics) in the "R" category and not "X". But hey, you get to decide what's "R" and what's "X" because that's your privilege and I'm not one to deny you that. I respect your position.

But if I choose to revel in the idea of Heavenly Father raping his wives and mention it in passing, is that "X" rated and of "No need" on this forum? Is that taboo?

Just asking, because I really think it's a valid consideration when discussing Mormon doctrine because Mormonism is all about sex when it comes down to it and it started with Joseph Smith's dirty activities.

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:19 am 
Son of Perdition

Jersey Girl wrote:
You know what, Paul? Maybe it you quit acting like the poster child for depravity, you could be unleashed back to the other kingdoms so we could talk to you there.

I don't like having to go to hell when someone hasn't told me to.

Am I doing a good job as the depravity poster child? It appears that I'm doing a pretty good job at it. Someone has to do it. Look, Jesus told people to drink his blood in order to be forgiven for things they do wrong. Now, that's depravity and the most cultish ____ thing anyone ever came up with. But the Christians just love it and pretend to drink his blood at communion.

I call upon everyone to stop pretending to drink the blood of Jesus and get a ____ grip on themselves. It's time these cult rituals ended! They are from the Dark Ages and were produced by men who wanted to control others through fear and guilt. And Jesus was a master of that!

So, stop drinking his ____ blood for forgiveness and pull yourself up by your bootstraps and snap out of it! The Christian cult is a mind ____ religion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:41 am 
God

But Shulem ... what is the alternate for one to obtain eternal life?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:12 am 
God

Shulem wrote:
Am I doing a good job as the depravity poster child? It appears that I'm doing a pretty good job at it.

No, you're making yourself look like a freaking mental case.

Quote:
Someone has to do it. Look, Jesus told people to drink his blood in order to be forgiven for things they do wrong.

Taking communion has little to nothing to do with salvation. That's your legalistic Mormon head trip talking there. It's not even Biblical, Paul and why is that? Because Mormonism isn't Biblical. So don't lay that on "Christians", lay it on Mormonism.

Quote:
Now, that's depravity and the most cultish f*****g thing anyone ever came up with. But the Christians just love it and pretend to drink his blood at communion.

It's a remembrance. It's a remembrance of the cross and Christ's sacrifice.

You know, like the pride rainbow is a remembrance of all those who came before you? Before gay men had the freedom that you have today? Or did you think the rainbow was a symbol for "Hey! Let's party!"? Why don't you study some history about the gay community and the sacrifices that people made? The humiliations and that they endured, including the loss of their very lives?

Are you pretending when you (perhaps) change your Facebook profile pic to rainbow colors? Is that a representation of the gay community, a celebration of freedom and a remembrance of all those who came before you or is it just a symbol of "Hey, oil me up and let's go boy"?

Quote:
I call upon everyone to stop pretending to drink the blood of Jesus and get a f*****g grip on themselves. It's time these cult rituals ended! They are from the Dark Ages and were produced by men who wanted to control others through fear and guilt. And Jesus was a master of that!

Jesus was master of no such thing and you know it. Jesus never spoke out against the gay community. Not once, not ever. There is some reason to believe that there is a representation in scripture where Jesus encountered two men who were engaged in homosexual sex and that has to do with cultural influences of the times. Did you know it was there? Did you know that Jesus, according to scripture, never once addressed homosexual sex in that case?

Jesus ministry was a ministry of love and you are taking that, defiling that and fulfilling every TBM's assumption of what an ex-Mormon looks like which is total depravity.

How would you like it if I filled this forum with pics of guys [deleted]? Would that be representative of the gay community? Would it?

Quote:
So, stop drinking his f*****g blood for forgiveness and pull yourself up by your bootstraps and snap out of it! The Christian cult is a mind f*****g religion.

You have a brain, Paul. You have a knowledge base on the Book of Abraham that almost no one on this board has. And yet, you spend your time hacking away down here in hell fulfilling every TBM's ideas about ex-Mormon's and every TBM's ideas about the depravity of the gay community.

You should be effing ashamed of yourself.

I know you have something better of offer. I know you have a heart. I know you have a brain. I know you're not the depraved person you are making yourself out to be here. It was not all that long ago that I helped you to come out to the board. Do you remember that?

You're not going to get any *HUGS* from this girl, Paul.

How about pull your ____ together so you can make a contribution to this place by using your intellect and your Book of Abraham knowledge, your ability to articulate, to help people instead of indulging the lesser parts of yourself down here?

Yes, that's a challenge. You are WASTING yourself.

And I can't believe I even wrote this post.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 pm 
Son of Perdition

Jersey Girl wrote:

No, you're making yourself look like a freaking mental case.

I don't give a ____ how I look. I'm expressing myself and attacking the blood cult rituals of Christianity and Mormonism which religions are mental cases in their own rights. And those who follow them are brainwashed people who believe in the god of the bible to include blood, murder, and depraved religious doctrines and cult rites.

Christian communion and Mormon sacrament are cult rituals for the sole purpose of capturing people into believing they need Jesus to forgive them or they can't get to so-called heaven. Both religions are false. The rituals are cultish and Dark Aged. The "remembrance" of Jesus' cross by pretending to drink blood is disgusting and is from the Christian cult -- it's just ____ nasty. You Christians and Mormons are ____ brainwashed and fooling yourselves into defending that sick practice.

Why are you even bringing up sexual orientation in this thread? It doesn't belong here. Drinking blood in the remembrance of Jesus has no comparison to sexual orientation and these things are totally unrelated and your comparisons are ____. So, shame on you for even trying to tie that together to make a case in defending Jesus and his blood! You Christians will do anything to defend your god and bible. But let me jut remind you that the god of the bible is a ____ bastard, a murderer, and a depraved person who was created by priests-men who wanted their religion to control others, to include you.

You, Jersey Girl, are under the control of the Christian cult. You'll get no hugs from me. And the ____ Christians have persecuted gays for centuries. And they still do all in the name of their ____ dogma and bible god. To hell with the bible! Away with Christian cult doctrine and rites in all its depraved forms!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:17 pm 
Son of Perdition

Quote:
And I can't believe I even wrote this post.

Turn your other cheek so that I may slap it! You deserve it for bringing up sexual orientation as you did in that post.

Shame on you! For ____ shame.

:evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:19 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
And another thing -- turn your other cheek so that I may slap it! You deserve it for bringing up sexual orientation as you did in that post.

Shame on you! For f*****g shame.

:evil:

Why?

If what you are doing here isn't off limits, then nothing is off limits by way of analogy which is exactly what I did.

I remember when you were afraid. Do you?

Now you're just a raving asshole, Paul.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm 
Son of Perdition

Jersey Girl wrote:

Why?

If what you are doing here isn't off limits, then nothing is off limits by way of analogy which is exactly what I did.

I remember when you were afraid. Do you?

Now you're just a raving asshole, Paul.

You were attempting to derail the thread and bring something into the conversation that doesn't belong. Hey, who I ____ is my business. Who you ____ is your business. And I don't give a ____ who you ____ and trust you don't give a ____ who I ____. So let's just leave sexual orientation out of my thread. It doesn't belong here AT ALL.

And, it was low of you to mention anal sex in the bloody way you did. You're a nasty ____ for doing so. If I talked about [deleted], Shades would be all over me as would you. You're just ____ nasty, Jersey Girl. So take your bloody anal sex talk somewhere else. ____ you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:39 pm 
Son of Perdition

Transubstantiation!

Catholics really know how to drink Jesus' blood. However, there are Christian want-to-bes who only do it in remembrance of the cross, such as Jersey Girl. But the popes have been drinking Jesus' blood long before the apostate Protestants came along with their heresies. Real Christians drink the blood just as the pope does.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:13 pm 
God

Raving asshole wrote:
You were attempting to derail the thread and bring something into the conversation that doesn't belong.

Look around you, Paul. This thread doesn't have a topic to derail. :rolleyes:
Quote:
Hey, who I f*** is my business. Who you f*** is your business. And I don't give a f*** who you f*** and trust you don't give a f*** who I f***. So let's just leave sexual orientation out of my thread. It doesn't belong here AT ALL.

Looks like this thread is "anything goes" in a forum that is "anything goes". So I went.

Quote:
And, it was low of you to mention anal sex in the bloody way you did. You're a nasty ____ for doing so. If I talked about [deleted], Shades would be all over me as would you. You're just f*****g nasty, Jersey Girl. So take your bloody anal sex talk somewhere else. f*** you.

Not any lower than the crap you post here day after day, the vile images that Shades has to remove because you have no brakes, buddy.

There's nothing more nasty about the analogy I used than the hideous images you post to stereotype Christianity.

How's that stereotyping feel when YOU get it back, huh?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 pm 
Son of Perdition

Quote:
Look around you, Paul. This thread doesn't have a topic to derail

Yes it does. It's about blood rituals practiced by a cult. It's about nails and blood and paying devotion to that. But you came along and wanted to change the subject to homosexuality and bring my personal life into the thread.

Quote:
Looks like this thread is "anything goes" in a forum that is "anything goes". So I went.

No, this forum is not "anything goes". Dr. Shades frowns on "X" rated material whether in written or pictorial form.

Quote:
Not any lower than the crap you post here day after day, the vile images that Shades has to remove because you have no brakes, buddy.

Is this your way of admitting you're just as ____ as I am? Are you making a confession? Welcome to hell, I'm an asshole and you're a ____. Even Steven.

Quote:
There's nothing more nasty about the analogy I used than the hideous images you post to stereotype Christianity.

How's that stereotyping feel when YOU get it back, huh?

So you're just as nasty as me.

And so, you're giving it back. Yes, that's what Christians do best! They fight and wage war while all the while telling themselves how special they are as they do it for their Jesus. Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

You Christians are such hypocrites, even Jesus would agree with me on that. Go hang on your cross with Jesus and leave me the ____ alone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:43 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
Go hang on your cross with Jesus and leave me the f*** alone.

Not a chance. I wouldn't leave you alone on a dare now. :lol:

Didja see the new Book of Abraham thread up in Terrestrial?

Keep watching.

That's all you got left, buddy.

Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
I made some expressions of rape and torture.

Nice!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:40 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Shulem wrote:
I made some expressions of rape and torture.

And that was the problem.

Quote:
Probably most reasonable thinking people would have classed all of them (including the pics) in the "R" category and not "X".

I'll take that bet.

Quote:
But if I choose to revel in the idea of Heavenly Father raping his wives and mention it in passing, . . .

"In passing??" You call that "in passing??"

Quote:
. . . is that "X" rated and of "No need" on this forum? Is that taboo?

Yes.

Quote:
Just asking, because I really think it's a valid consideration when discussing Mormon doctrine because Mormonism is all about sex when it comes down to it and it started with Joseph Smith's dirty activities.

Sex =/= rape & torture.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 pm 
Son of Perdition

Holy, holy, holy! The nail of the Mormon temple altar. Pound them bitches into the arms of the Latter-day Saints and bleed them before the veils of the altar.

Come forth ye, Mormons. Receive the nails into your wrists as the Lord mutilates you and asks you to sacrifice (MURDER) your sons to test you and see if you'll actually do it and defy the laws of the land.

You ____ Mormon bastards! Ye are murderers for the Lord! Bow your heads and say, "Yes". Mormons love to commit murder and read stories about Jehovah murdering and plundering. Relish the bible. Read and drink the murderous ways of the Lord your God. Give yourselves to the cult!

In the name of Jehovah! Slit thy throat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:24 pm 
Son of Perdition

O Jehovah, I offer my son Isaac before the altar to slay him before thee as commanded by the angel. With my blade, O Jehovah, I slaughter my son before thee, bleeding him before thy holy altar, let all thine angels rejoice that my son's blood is dripping on the wood and oil that is set before thee. (slitting his throat in the name of Jehovah!)

Burn Isaac, holy Jehovah rejoices! Watch my little boy scream and cry as the smoke goes up into thine holy nostrils, O Jehovah. Let the the temple of Jehovah rejoice in murder and mayhem. I'll beat and punch my son in the face as he screams!

Lift up thine arms and rejoice in the sacrifice of Isaac. I've cut his throat and bled him like a stuck pig on Jehovah's altar.

I am a holy prophet of God. I am Abraham -- a man who has ____ many women in a single tent. Bring the women that I may ____ them all.

Amen.

Last edited by Shulem on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:26 pm 
Son of Perdition

O God! Joseph Smith wants to ____ Abraham's wives and raise up some more seed. Bring forth the wives of Abraham and let Joseph Smith ____ them to raise up Mormon babies to the glory of Jehovah!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:59 pm 
Son of Perdition

O Jehovah! I have slit the throat of my son Isaac. His blood is squirting upon the wood and oil of thine holy altar. The words of the holy bible are being written.

The Spirit of the Lord has spoken: Drink the blood of thine only son, Isaac, bring forth thy mouth and lips and slurp up the blood from his neck and gulp down the blood. Drink the blood for the forgiveness of sins!

Do all this in the name of my Only Begotten Son -- Jesus ____ Christ. Amen.

Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:55 pm 
Son of Perdition

The second token of the Melchizedek priesthood will no longer be given in Houston Texas for the remainder of 2017 and beyond! Hurricane Harvey has shut the temple down with flood waters.

President Gordon B. Hinckley failed to envision this event when he ordered that the temple be built upon a flood plain which was flooded not many years after the temple was built. Thank you, President Hinckley for your lack of vision! Now your temple has drowned and the occult masonic token is no longer gripped in Houston!

Rot in the grave you ____ son of ____!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next