It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:26 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

The Jesus of the bible tells his followers to eat his body and drink his blood. That's cannibalistic as can possibly be. There is no beauty in this symbolism at all. It's ugly and disgusting doctrine. There just is no way to sugar coat something so horrific as eating human flesh to get your sins forgiven. The god of the bible is nothing but a f*****g monster. And Mormons follow their monster all the way into hell to eat his flesh and drink his blood. They would probably drink his piss too if he asked them to.

obviously you know little about the bible or what Jesus actually taught about communion.
But hey, with your great attitude and eloquence it is amazing that more people don't take your advice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
obviously you know little about the bible or what Jesus actually taught about communion.
But hey, with your great attitude and eloquence it is amazing that more people don't take your advice.

Shut the ____ up! Go drink his blood, eat his flesh, and drink his pee.

Jesus was a freak!

"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the 'slave' is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed."

Nightlion confessed:

"I do admit Joseph Smith faked the facsimile translation. . . . Facsimiles................lies"

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm 
God

Paul,

If you would tone down the language a little, they might let you back into terrestial.

I know the church is a total mind F**K, but dude, you need to get past all the bitterness.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:30 pm 
God

sunstoned wrote:
Paul,

If you would tone down the language a little, they might let you back into terrestial.

I know the church is a total mind F**K, but dude, you need to get past all the bitterness.

You are right.

"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the 'slave' is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed."

Nightlion confessed:

"I do admit Joseph Smith faked the facsimile translation. . . . Facsimiles................lies"

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm 
God

Mormon temple secrets. They are NOT sacred. They are twisted and cultish.

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm 
God

Rather than do so I would suffer my life to be taken!

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 pm 
God

Mormons are obsessed with nailing the wrist. It helps them think of blood.

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:00 pm 
God

Bible God wanted his Son to suffer -- forget killing animals it's time to kill a person. No suffering means no forgiveness.

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:14 pm 
God

It's the sure sign of the nail!

"This is the name of the token: Health in the navel, marrow in the bones, strength in the loins and in the sinews, power in the PENIS be upon me and in your VAGINA through all generations of time and throughout all eternity."

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm 
God

Brethren and sisters of the holy temple. Let us shift gears for a moment and impart upon your minds the importance of the name of the second token of the Aaronic priesthood. For our next revelation, we shall reveal the sacred names of the second token of the Aaronic priesthood of the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve.

The names of the second token of the Aaronic priesthood is as follows and shall for ever be recorded by Google-god for the whole world to witness:

THOMAS - Thomas S. Monson
HENRY - Henry B. Eyring
DIETER - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
BOYD - Boyd K. Packer
LESLIE - L. Tom Perry
RUSSELL - Russell M. Nelson
DALLIN - Dallin H. Oaks
MELVIN - M. Russell Ballard
RICHARD - Richard G. Scott
ROBERT - Robert D. Hales
JEFFREY - Jeffrey R. Holland
DAVID - David A. Bednar
QUENTIN - Quentin L. Cook
DAVID - D. Todd Christofferson
NEIL - Neil L. Andersen

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:52 pm 
God

Blood to slurp up and drink. Just put your mouth to the wrist and suck away! Drink the blood from Jesus' bleeding wrist and get salvation to your soul.

Vampirism . . . . The nail in a sure place. Drinking Jesus' blood to the glory of bible God.

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:44 am 
God

Shulem wrote:
Yummy yum yum! Look at this delicious Jesus blood for all cult Christians and Mormons to slurp up and drink. Just put your mouth to the wrist and suck away! Drink the blood from Jesus' bleeding wrist and get salvation to your soul. Yummy yummy Jesus blood! Slurp and gulp.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Vampires

The holy temple nail in a sure place. Drinking Jesus blood to the glory of the bible God all in the name of murder. Let us murder Jesus and drink his blood and eat his flesh, and drink his piss. It feels so good to eat god's holy flesh.

PS. Look at the dirt under Jesus' f*****g finger nails. That dirty bastard didn't know how to take a proper bath. Christians will need to lick the dirt under his nails and drink his blood. And I've said nothing about his anus. That's no doubt reserved for those who receive their second anointing and feast on the holy hole of holies.

Dude, this is messed up.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm 
God

sunstoned wrote:

Dude, this is messed up.

Indeed it is. In more ways than one!

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm 
God

Eat the flesh of Jesus Christ and drink his blood. Drink his piss too.

Jesus wants you to eat him.

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:12 pm 
God

Shulem reigns supreme down here.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:12 am 
God

cwald wrote:
Shulem reigns supreme down here.

Now is the great day of my power. I reign from the rivers to the ends of the earth. There is none who dares to molest or make afraid.

:twisted:

Nightlion confessed:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:26 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:
LESLIE - L. Tom Perry

Rot in your coffin -- ____ you, Perry! You lied to everyone about being a prophet, seer, and revelator. You never saw Jesus. You worked no miracle. You had no special power. May the worms eat you and your memory turn to ____. You too, Packer, you ____ asshole!

Nightlion confessed:

Last edited by Shulem on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:35 am 
God

This is a nice pic. Our inspired leadership in action. I am so glad that God is running the show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 am 
God

Shulem wrote:
Shulem wrote:
LESLIE - L. Tom Perry

Rot in your coffin you f*****g bastard. You were a lying sack of Mormon s*** and lied to everyone about you being a prophet, seer, and revelator. You never saw Jesus. You worked no miracle. You had no special power. Stay dead and don't get out of your coffin you f****r -- and may the worms eat you and your memory turn to s***.

And for those who this this post is rude or immoral -- f*** YOU, DROP DEAD, AND EAT Mormon s***.

It is too bad that Boyd K. Packer is out to lunch. I would have loved to see him in the commanders chair for a few years. His management style would have set the church back 50 years.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 pm 
God

Step right up you Mormon Christian wannabes and get your sure sign of the ____ nail and receive it at the veil.

:lol: the Jesus nail

Nightlion confessed:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:44 am 
God

You cannot get to the highest heaven and live with Brother Jesus, Father Elohim, the Ghost of Holiness, and Heavenly Mother(s), unless you receive the sacred token of the nail in your wrist. You must go to the Mormon temple and present your pretend nail at the veil. Otherwise, you are damned and will be assigned to a lower degree of heavenly glory and will be an angel only and can't become a god.

WELCOME TO
The Cult of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Nightlion confessed:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next