It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Off-topic attack from ''With Friends Like FARMS, . . .''
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm 
God

The Whited Sepulcher speaks. But, I think I've heard this from him before.

Post subject: Re: With Friends Like FARMS, The Church Doesn't Need Enemies
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm 
God

Robert D. Crockett of Latham & Watkins wrote:

I guess if there is anyone in this world who knows what a White Sepulcher looks like, it would have to be Bob Crocket, my own online stalker.

Thanks for not derailing the opening post. Good to see you again, my friend.

"I'm on sabbatical in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books." Daniel C. Peterson in 2012

Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:49 pm 
Yahoo Bot wrote:

Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm 
God

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Yahoo Bot wrote:

I guess if there is anyone in this world who knows what a White Sepulcher looks like, it would have to be Bob Crocket, my own online stalker.

Thanks for not derailing the opening post. Good to see you again, my friend.

Email me your name and stake and express permission to expose you to your stake president, and then we'll talk.

I've had plenty of that done to me by posters here, without my permission.

Do you have the courage to go through what I've gone through?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
Email me your name and stake and express permission to expose you to your stake president, and then we'll talk.

Poor Bot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:56 pm 
Yahoo Bot wrote:

Please enlighten us, Bob. What exactly was reported to your Stake President, and what did he have to say to you? Is this sour grapes because maybe YOU weren't acting the way a bishop should act?

And please enlighten us on exactly what you intend on "exposing" to Everybody Wang Chung's Stake President?

It sounds to me like you need to re-read and ponder D&C 121:39.

:wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:

I wouldn't mind Bot's trying so hard to assume control and actually be his brother's keeper... if it didn't look so much like he was trying to throw his brother away, instead of keep him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm 
God

Bob, just to recap, you have had posters on this board contact your stake president and make certain misrepresentations regarding you to him? This was obviously a serious breach of privacy, unacceptable and about as un-Christlike as you can get. It's understandable that you still feel some anger about this.

Bob, not that I really care, but why would you want to try to do the exact same thing to me? Obviously my stake president would just disregard Bob Crockett as another nutjob trying to destroy the Church (just like the nutjobs that tried to get you in trouble with your stake president).

Bob, you have stalked my anonymous avatar online and posted horrible things about me and my family. I fear that if I gave you my real identity, you would continue to do so, and find yourself fighting, spending what little savings you have and losing a lawsuit against you.

Bob, several posters (7 that I can think of) here know my real identity. You have already shown yourself to be hostile, angry and belittling to me and my family. I can't imagine how you would act if you knew the real identity of my family. It's unfortunate, but the few people like you in this world are the reason I carry a concealed weapon's permit.

I would once again humbly ask that sincerely look at your actions and the harm they are causing. Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.

"I'm on sabbatical in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books." Daniel C. Peterson in 2012

Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm 
God

I have done no such thing as you describe. You confuse a simple challenge with stalking? Come now, have personal courage. Self report your posting history to your stake president and report back the results!

You know my name, where I work and live. I invite you to complain all you want about me to my friends.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm 
God

harmony wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

I wouldn't mind Bot's trying so hard to assume control and actually be his brother's keeper... if it didn't look so much like he was trying to throw his brother away, instead of keep him.

Not at all. What interests me the most about this board is the hypocrisy and cowardice of most of the posters. I like pointing it out as a counterweight to the loathsome things said about the Brethren and others.

It is mere social commentary. Fascinating really to learn that Porter is still a member of the Church and Mercury is one of Dehlin's main henchmen. I've learned a lot. And will continue to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
I have done no such thing as you describe. You confuse a simple challenge with stalking? Come now, have personal courage. Self report your posting history to your stake president and report back the results!

You know my name, where I work and live. I invite you to complain all you want about me to my friends.

And yet you still use a pseudonym, which prevents this from happening by people who are probably willing to take you up on your so called challenge. What's wrong Bot, don't have the courage?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:

It was sad what was done to Yahoo Bot, but our Heavenly charge is to rise above the slings and arrows and forgive those who persecute us. We certainly should not perpetrate the same act on others or allow institutionalized retribution to commit the act for us.

Please, stay anonymous for your own safety and for those you love. Thar be dragons on the other side of the net.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:

And yet you still use a pseudonym, which prevents this from happening by people who are probably willing to take you up on your so called challenge. What's wrong Bot, don't have the courage?

And you can't click on my blog link or refer to my personal data?

You post with your name. I don't thing you are cowardly hypocrite. You are a rarity.

Even my former friend Eric, who contacted my law partners and the state bar, posts with his own name. He may be impetuous but a cowardly hypocritical sociopath not.

Last edited by Yahoo Bot on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:39 pm 
God

moksha wrote:

It was sad what was done to Yahoo Bot, but our Heavenly charge is to rise above the slings and arrows and forgive those who persecute us. We certainly should not perpetrate the same act on others or allow institutionalized retribution to commit the act for us.

Please, stay anonymous for your own safety and for those you love. Thar be dragons on the other side of the net.

I'm not saddened or angered in the least. Rather, my feelings about antiMormons were vindicated. When Orson Hyde briefly left the church and swore out a false affidavit in Missouri, that mystified me but I see little Orson Hydes played out regularly here, from our own Liz on down.

Post subject: Re: Off-topic attack from ''With Friends Like FARMS, . . .''
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:08 am 
God

You refer to your own son as "lawyer son"? You're a strange cat, my friend-o.

That said, I dig the mountaineering.

- VRDRC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am 
God

Bob,

Do you realize how truly bizarre you sound? Why on earth would you think "complaining about someone to their family, friends or stake president" would ever have a place in, or be acceptable in the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

I think it speaks volumes about your mindset, character and committment to living the Gospel, that you would find this behavior acceptable.

I sincerely hope and pray that eventually you will be able to find some measure of peace in your life. Good luck to you my friend.

Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Off-topic attack from ''With Friends Like FARMS, . . .''
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 am 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:

Bot I am curious why you say that about Everybody Wang Chung?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 am 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
I have done no such thing as you describe. You confuse a simple challenge with stalking? Come now, have personal courage. Self report your posting history to your stake president and report back the results.

You really are rather obsessed with such things. Odd. Why is that?

Quote:

Why would Everybody Wang Chung want to do such a thing? I think Liz had good advice for you. D&C 121. I spoke about it in Church today. Wonderful council to live by. You seem like a very angry person.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 am 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:
Not at all. What interests me the most about this board is the hypocrisy and cowardice of most of the posters.

Based on what you say has happened to you it seems rather foolish to let people know your real life info on a board like this. If people have really contacted your partners, your stake leaders and threatened harm to your family what does that say about your prudence and judgment. You talk a lot about cowardice and being brave and equate that to not posting anonymously. And I have considered taking you up on that. Then I see what happens to people who don't protect their IRL identity and wonder why I would want to be such a fool

Quote:
I like pointing it out as a counterweight to the loathsome things said about the Brethren and others.

Yes you do, ad nauseum.
Quote:
It is mere social commentary. Fascinating really to learn that Porter is still a member of the Church and Mercury is one of Dehlin's main henchmen. I've learned a lot. And will continue to do so.

I am so happy for you. What does fascinating information do for you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 am 
Yahoo Bot wrote:
moksha wrote:

I'm not saddened or angered in the least. Rather, my feelings about antiMormons were vindicated. When Orson Hyde briefly left the church and swore out a false affidavit in Missouri, that mystified me but I see little Orson Hydes played out regularly here, from our own Liz on down.

Wow. Really? You seriously view me as someone who would swear out a false affidavid against the Church?

My husband, my bishop, my Stake President, my Temple President (who is also my father-in-law), and my husband's uncle, who is also an Apostle, would vouch for my character and disagree with you.

And yes, they are aware of my trial of faith, my feelings pertaining to certain doctrine, and what I have posted here.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm 
God

Yahoo Bot wrote:

You could not be more wrong

And lost in space...and meaning