It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:47 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

I think HELL will be really really cool actually.

That is where I want go.....Everyone is telling me I will go to HELL so why not......

I think I will like it since I may be the only one there.

Peace finally peace from Mormons AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:50 pm 
SMART ____ wrote:
I think HELL will be really really cool actually.

That is where I want go.....Everyone is telling me I will go to HELL so why not......

I think I will like it since I may be the only one there.

Peace finally peace from Mormons AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess they will be in the Celestial Kingdom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:30 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

I won't be there so YEAH

I am so happy and so content knowing that they cannot follow me there.......I promise I wont leave a trail......

Please don't follow me okay?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:25 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Paul Osborne wrote:
Jersey Girl,

I'm not in the mood to look up things written by Tanner. Why ruin a perfectly good Friday night?

Paul O

Gee, I dunno, Paul...because you were in the mood to pronounce Tanner burning in hell and now have a chance to discredit him publicly?

Or is evading the question easier?

Jersey Girl

It does appear an evasion.

JAK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:14 am 
God

JAK wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Paul Osborne wrote:
Jersey Girl,

I'm not in the mood to look up things written by Tanner. Why ruin a perfectly good Friday night?

Paul O

Gee, I dunno, Paul...because you were in the mood to pronounce Tanner burning in hell and now have a chance to discredit him publicly?

Jersey Girl

JAK

Hello JAK,

Yes, I think so too. I recently posted a series of "If" questions as new threads in the Terrestrial Forum and it was interesting to note how many posters could not directly answer the questions that were asked. I am not certain that people intentionally evade answering a question, I think there is a process whereby our cognition will not allow us to "go there". Not that I've ever been singled out as evading anything you know ;-)

Happy to see you,
Jersey Girl
:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:27 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
JAK wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Paul Osborne wrote:
Jersey Girl,

Paul O

Jersey Girl

JAK

Hello JAK,

Yes, I think so too. I recently posted a series of "If" questions as new threads in the Terrestrial Forum and it was interesting to note how many posters could not directly answer the questions that were asked. I am not certain that people intentionally evade answering a question, I think there is a process whereby our cognition will not allow us to "go there". Not that I've ever been singled out as evading anything you know ;-)

Happy to see you,
Jersey Girl

Well Thanks, but I have no idea what I'm doing. The format appears somewhat tricky to navagate.

JAK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:32 pm 
God

JAK wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
JAK wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Paul Osborne wrote:
Jersey Girl,

Paul O

Jersey Girl

JAK

Hello JAK,

Happy to see you,
Jersey Girl

Well Thanks, but I have no idea what I'm doing. The format appears somewhat tricky to navagate.

JAK

If a Jersey Girl can do it, you can too!

Jersey Girl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:07 am 
God

Jersey Girl:

If a Jersey Girl can do it, you can too!

Jersey Girl
----------------------
I'm not well motivated nor sufficiently time-free.

JAK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:12 am 
God

Jeeze, I don't know what is worse... Paul Osborne and his tirade against the Tanners and Catholics, or Gazelam and his constant spouting of Mormonism. I haven't even had my morning coffee yet.

Doesn't Paul know there is no "Hell" in Mormonism? The Tanners will not even end up in "Outer Darkness" as they do not qualify for it.

Personally, to be in a place where no Mormons are would be heaven - and if that meant Outer Darkness, I'd gladly go there.

Paul, your pompous attitude reflects badly on Mormonism. Just because your doctrine advocates calling Catholics “Whores” does not mean you need to recycle these age old prejudices.

And Gazelam, do you really think your cause is just or is it that you just don’t get it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:02 pm 
God

MormonMendacity wrote:
Paul Osborne wrote:
Listen, truth can be made known to someone under the strict commandment to keep it sacred/secret. I could give examples of this from a doctrinal point of view and from the scriptures. If a man reveals truths to others contrary to a strict command from God he will find himself under condemnation. Failure to repent in sackcloth and ashes for speaking truths outside the bounds the Lord has set will place him squarely under the judgment of God – and he will be damned.

That’s the honest truth, friend. I'm sure even elder Bruce R. McConkie would agree with me on this one, do you think?

Paul O

Paul, don't you see any problems with these beliefs? If a man tells me he's got plates and he's been commanded to translate them and I ask him to see them and he says he can't because they're sacred and he's under commandment not to, his credibility is weak.

I can always say that I am under commandment not to include you in the group unless you swear oaths not to reveal what I'm going to reveal to you. If you agree -- under oath -- and then I confide in you that god told me to murder someone, are you still under oath?

In the real world, I think people should be very suspicious of people's claims that God told them to keep a secret.

Why should truth, wisdom, and the proof that such exists be kept secret?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:07 pm 
Lightbearer

My cause is just. As Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon testify:

D&C 76:19-24

19 And while we meditated upon these things, the Lord touched the eyes of our understandings and they were opened, and the glory of the Lord shone round about.
20 And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness;
21 And saw the holy angels, and them who are sanctified before his throne, worshiping God, and the Lamb, who worship him forever and ever.
22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:38 pm 
God

Hi Gazelam,

Since you are quoting from Doc. and Cov. Section 76, and since this is the Telestial Forum, shouldn't you be quoting instead the part of Doc and Cov. Section 76 that talks about the Telestial Kingdom? Here is Doc. and Cov. Section 76:81-86:

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants Section 76:81-86:

81 And again, we saw the glory of the telestial, which glory is that of the lesser, even as the cglory of the stars differs from that of the glory of the moon in the firmament.
82 These are they who received not the gospel of Christ, neither the testimony of Jesus.
83 These are they who deny not the Holy Spirit.
84 These are they who are thrust down to hell.
85 These are they who shall not be redeemed from the devil until the blast resurrection, until the Lord, even Christ the Lamb, shall have finished his work.
86 These are they who receive not of his fulness in the eternal world, but of the Holy Spirit through the ministration of the terrestrial;

I think that Paul was referring to verse 84 about Tanner, though I do disagree with him about Tanner being there now. I believe that Jerald Tanner along with his wife will at least reciece terrestial glory. And I am planning on going to the Terrestial kingdom after I die and get Resurrected. There are going to be a lot of cool People in the Terrestial Kingdom. I also hear that the music is better in the Terrestial Kingdom than it is in the Celestial Kigndom and the Telestial Kingdom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:03 am 
Lightbearer

Nice post brack.

I think it will be suprising who ends up where. I notice that they accept the Holy Ghost, but not Christ. And does it mean that they believe in Christ, but a different one? To accept Christ is to accept his doctrine, those in the terrestrial kingdom are those who have been baptised. If the tanners had their names removed from the church records, then perhaps they do fall into the telestial kingdom, having accepted a different Christ, and denying his gospel.

I don't know, we'll see I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:25 am 
God

Gazelam wrote:
My cause is just. As Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon testify:

D&C 76:19-24

19 And while we meditated upon these things, the Lord touched the eyes of our understandings and they were opened, and the glory of the Lord shone round about.
20 And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness;
21 And saw the holy angels, and them who are sanctified before his throne, worshiping God, and the Lamb, who worship him forever and ever.
22 And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!
23 For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—
24 That by him, and through him, and of him, the worlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

And later on, God sent an Angel with a flaming sword commanding us to have sex with wives of other men, to take on 14, 16 and 17 year old teenage brides, to threaten any woman with damnation who would not accept our advances - and to take on as many wives as we could. Our cause is just.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:37 am 
God

Gazelam wrote:
Nice post brack.

I think it will be suprising who ends up where. I notice that they accept the Holy Ghost, but not Christ. And does it mean that they believe in Christ, but a different one? To accept Christ is to accept his doctrine, those in the terrestrial kingdom are those who have been baptised. If the tanners had their names removed from the church records, then perhaps they do fall into the telestial kingdom, having accepted a different Christ, and denying his gospel.

I don't know, we'll see I guess.

No Gazelam, go read the doctrine you so pontifically spout here. The Tanners had their names removed from the records of the church or were ex-communicated. Their baptism was overturned.

I had my name removed from the records and my baptism was also overturned. I will never accept Mormonism – ever.

If you read the propaganda produced by your corporation carefully you will note that those who reject baptism will remain in the spirit prison until the end of the 1000 years. Since the Mormon Jesus’ plan is a plan of compulsion – every knee shall bow and accept he is God, therefore none of us have a choice, even if we reject it all to the last day. No free agency, no decision made on our parts – we are forced to accept and obey.

It’s no wonder Lucifer gathered an army and fought the Mormon God. I would fight him too. I will fight against any God that does not give me a choice – and the Mormon God gives no choices – either follow him, or be damned.

Like William Shatner said playing Captain Kirk – it doesn’t matter how beautiful the cage is, it will always be a cage. And the Mormon kingdoms of God are indeed that – cages. Cages to hold those who God rejects.

Imagine all of the worlds that God and his God, and their Gods have created. Now imagine all of the cages created to hold all of those who God rejected.

I would rather stand in front of your God and slit my throat than follow him.

Wickedness never was happiness? No, forced obedience never was happiness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:45 am 
Quote:
Since the Mormon Jesus’ plan is a plan of compulsion – every knee shall bow and accept he is God, therefore none of us have a choice, even if we reject it all to the last day. No free agency, no decision made on our parts – we are forced to accept and obey.

To be fair, I'm not sure this is necessarily the case. The interpretation of that scripture has been that every knee will bow because the veil will be lifted and we will once again know with assurety that God is God and Jesus is the Christ.

I agree that there are still elements of compulsion to the Mormon plan, but that is how this scripture is taught in terms of Mormon theology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:22 am 
God

liz3564 wrote:
Quote:
Since the Mormon Jesus’ plan is a plan of compulsion – every knee shall bow and accept he is God, therefore none of us have a choice, even if we reject it all to the last day. No free agency, no decision made on our parts – we are forced to accept and obey.

To be fair, I'm not sure this is necessarily the case. The interpretation of that scripture has been that every knee will bow because the veil will be lifted and we will once again know with assurety that God is God and Jesus is the Christ.

I agree that there are still elements of compulsion to the Mormon plan, but that is how this scripture is taught in terms of Mormon theology.

What other option is given in the Mormon mythos other than submitting to the great space god?

And lost in space...and meaning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:41 pm 
God

liz3564 wrote:
Quote:

I'll give the big "IF" then. Mormons love to try and get you to say "But what IF it was true". So here is the big "IF".

If it is true and the veil is lifted and we know with assurety that God is God and Jesus is the Christ - I will turn my back to them in full defiance. If I am wearing any kind of clothes that I can lift off, I will moon Jesus and give both him and God the finger - maybe double hand fingers. Shoot, to do that I'd have to turn back around. Well, you can't win ''em all. Ok, I know, flip them off first, turn around and moon them, then find DCP and seriously pummel him - because you know, it'd be all his fault for his stories of tapirs and wooden clubs with rocks in them didn't sink in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:04 pm 
Infymus wrote:
I'll give the big "IF" then. Mormons love to try and get you to say "But what IF it was true". So here is the big "IF".

If it is true and the veil is lifted and we know with assurety that God is God and Jesus is the Christ - I will turn my back to them in full defiance. If I am wearing any kind of clothes that I can lift off, I will moon Jesus and give both him and God the finger - maybe double hand fingers.

Fair enough! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:51 pm 
God

Infymus wrote:
liz3564 wrote:
Quote:

If it is true and the veil is lifted and we know with assurety that God is God and Jesus is the Christ - I will turn my back to them in full defiance. If I am wearing any kind of clothes that I can lift off, I will moon Jesus and give both him and God the finger - maybe double hand fingers. Shoot, to do that I'd have to turn back around. Well, you can't win ''em all. Ok, I know, flip them off first, turn around and moon them, then find DCP and seriously pummel him - because you know, it'd be all his fault for his stories of tapirs and wooden clubs with rocks in them didn't sink in.

If God expects us to have an Aha moment with the info DCP and the bumbling dumbasses of Mormonism provide, he can go ____ himself. A r____ mime has more of a chance of getting a salient point acrost than those jerkoffs.

And lost in space...and meaning

Post subject: Infynatly mustaken
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:51 pm 
Lightbearer

"Since the Mormon Jesus’ plan is a plan of compulsion – every knee shall bow and accept he is God, therefore none of us have a choice, even if we reject it all to the last day. No free agency, no decision made on our parts – we are forced to accept and obey. "

Wow, you must really hate gravity then, you know, being this confineing law that holds you down and all. Do you go outside and look up and the sun and scream a lot? "Curse you! Damn you , you bringer of confineing gravity ! If it werent for you, I could fly!!"

Post something else, you make me laugh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next