It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump's War on Children
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:09 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Who said I was? Man, you following context is about as useful as employing Roseanne Barr to moderate Twitter...

And yes, I'm sure your example about Israel and the wall had everything to do with Mexicans trying to get into the West Bank. Holy ____ balls you're disingenuous.

- Doc

It's not my fault you don't get it and are on one your your "I hate everyone" tiffs, and I never talked about getting into the west bank. Perhaps read my post to Jersey.

Post subject: Re: From: Trump's War on Children
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:10 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Quote:
No blatant or otherwise obvious personal attacks allowed.

So, I'm cool to continue calling Honor ____ knuckles until he apologizes for his craven behavior since the mods are cool with "elbow throwing" even though it's 100% against the rules?

- Doc

Sorry, Doc. I’m not going to give advisory opinions based on hypotheticals. You post how you choose and I do my best to enforce the rules as Shades intends them to be enforced.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:18 pm 
God

Themis wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Who said I was? Man, you following context is about as useful as employing Roseanne Barr to moderate Twitter...

And yes, I'm sure your example about Israel and the wall had everything to do with Mexicans trying to get into the West Bank. Holy ____ balls you're disingenuous.

- Doc

It's not my fault you don't get it and are on one your your "I hate everyone" tiffs, and I never talked about getting into the west bank. Perhaps read my post to Jersey.

What's not to get then? You invoke Israel not having walls, but it does. You invoke Israel in relation to The Wall and border security, but now claim your point had nothing to do with them keeping "Palestinians" out of Israel but rather, I dunno, that not having walls in Israel does or doesn't act as an effective measure for security against or not against some unnamed people you were totally not talking about?

Jesus. You're either stumbling over some bungled analogy or you're so prideful you can't accept that the example you gave was beyond r____ because invoking Israel in this thread is useless. Just lick your self-inflicted wound and move on. I'm embarrassed for you right now.

- Doc

Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
What's not to get then? You invoke Israel not having walls, but it does.

CFR. I never stated they didn't have walls.

Quote:
You invoke Israel in relation to The Wall and border security, but now claim your point had nothing to do with them keeping "Palestinians" out of Israel but rather, I dunno, that not having walls in Israel does or doesn't act as an effective measure for security against or not against some unnamed people you were totally not talking about?

Ajax invoked Israel, walls and border security. I just asked why they didn't have walls on all their borders. I said nothing specifically about Palestinians which is only part of Israelis borders.

Quote:
Jesus. You're either stumbling over some bunbled analogy or you're so prideful you can't accept that the example you gave was beyond r____ because invoking Israel in this thread is useless. Just lick your self-inflicted wound and move on. I'm embarrassed for you right now.

Yet I didn't invoke Israel into the thread. I also didn't give an example. I just asked a question to Ajax and then you about it. I'm embarrassed you still don't get it, but I understand your 'I hate everyone right now' mood is clouding your mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 pm 
God

omg this is so frustrating. We're reaching new sperg levels never seen on this board...

Quote:
So why then does Israel not have walls on much of it's borders?

YOU invoked Israel as a country that doesn't have walls on much of its borders.

I gave you an example of physical barriers it, in fact, uses on much of its barriers. Funnily enough you didn't know what jersey barriers were, and I gave you that funny face because I'm at a loss why you would invoke perhaps the most heavily defended and fortified country in the WORLD as an example of a country with an open or unfortified border.

Wow.

Just wow.

Hubris. Ego. Foolishness.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:46 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
omg this is so frustrating. We're reaching new sperg levels never seen on this board...

It's only frustrating because you were in a bad mood before we even interacted, which is clouding your mind to easily see what I am saying and not saying.

Quote:
YOU invoked Israel as a country that doesn't have walls on much of its borders.

Ajax brought up Israel and I asked a question about it. Is that too hard to comprehend Cam? The question was not stating they didn't have any walls, but that much of their border did not have walls.

Quote:
I gave you an example of physical barriers it, in fact, uses on much of its barriers. Funnily enough you didn't know what jersey barriers were, and I gave you that funny face because I'm at a loss why you would invoke perhaps the most heavily defended and fortified country in the WORLD as an example of a country with an open or unfortified border.

You gave an example of a number of different barriers and I only asked why they did not have BIG walls in those areas. Again Ajax brought up Israel and I only asked him a question about it. Please try to keep up.

Last edited by Themis on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:01 pm 
Bishop

Themis didn't say Israel doesn't have walls. He said some of its border didn't have walls. Why is this difficult?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm 
God

Hawkeye wrote:
Themis didn't say Israel doesn't have walls. He said some of its border didn't have walls. Why is this difficult?

I literally quoted him. I know exactly what he said, why he said it, and I see he's seriously confused as to why he brought them up and can't make a solvent point on the matter to save his life. Hey, man. It's his sword. He can hop right on it if he wants.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:18 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:

I literally quoted him. I know exactly what he said, why he said it, and I see he's seriously confused as to why he brought them up and can't make a solvent point on the matter to save his life. Hey, man. It's his sword. He can hop right on it if he wants.

- Doc

Still blinded by hatred to not understand. Funny that some others had no problem getting it, and you quoted nothing of me saying they didn't have some walls. :redface:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:30 pm 
God

Themis,

I literally quoted you, and HIGHLIGHTED the relevant portion.

You can't possibly be this stupid...

Don't answer that.

- Doc

Post subject: Re: From: Trump's War on Children
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:57 pm 
God

omg

You want the wiggle room to be arbitrary.

Away with you!

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:22 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Themis,

I literally quoted you, and HIGHLIGHTED the relevant portion.

Lets see. Here is the quote

Quote:

No where do I say they don't have any walls. In fact asking why they don't have walls on much of their border is saying they do have walls on some of their borders. I suspect you know this but cannot stop yourself attacking others.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:15 pm 
God

Who's saying you said that Israel doesn't have any walls on its borders? I'd call you a dumb ____ ing dotard, but I won't. That breaks rule #2 so I'm definitely calling NOT calling YOU a dumb ____ ing dotard.

Israel's border fence and barriers and walls have cut illegal immigration by ~90+ percent.

There's a reason why the military would raise jersey barriers, fences, and post guards on its installations. They keep people from infiltrating. Walls, fences, guards, and as Mak likes to say "tech n' stuff" would effectively reduced illegal immigration to a trickle.

What's wrong with that?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:37 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Who's saying you said that Israel doesn't have any walls on its borders?

You did.

Quote:
You invoke Israel not having walls, but it does.

Quote:
Israel's border fence and barriers and walls have cut illegal immigration by ~90+ percent.

There's a reason why the military would raise jersey barriers, fences, and post guards on its installations. They keep people from infiltrating. Walls, fences, guards, and as Mak likes to say "tech n' stuff" would effectively reduced illegal immigration to a trickle.

What's wrong with that?

I was asking a simple question to see if Ajax was interested in that discussion before all your attacks. Even a country like Israel does not have big walls on all it's borders. Any barrier meant to stop people crossing has to have people and other tools to do the job and walls or fences may not be effective or needed for many areas along the Mexican border. The wall for many Republicans like Ajax is all about symbolism then effectively dealing with the problems and not needlessly spending money.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:16 pm 
God

All right. Let's parse this out since Themis is 100% NOT a dumb ____ ing r____.

First he says this in response to Ajax saying a border wall is effective:

Quote:

He's either ignorant of Israel's physical security or he's attempting to give the impression to the reader that much of Israel's border doesn't have barriers, that they're open. I'm fairly certain if he knew Israel's border was mostly walled, fenced, trenched, and physically altered in some fashion to prevent infiltration he wouldn't have said the above. It wouldn't make any sense given Ajax's assertion a wall, whatever form that wall entails, prefents infiltration.

So. I note we shouldn't be calling various forms of physical barriers walls.

Then for some dumb reason he asks this asinine question:

Quote:
So why do they not have big walls in those areas?

I point out using humor that jersey barriers are giant ____ ing concrete walls, but didn't want to come off as patronizing so I just highlighted the words 'jersey barriers' and inserted a face of a dude looking mystified.

He persists in outing himself lacking in the most basic of social skills by posting:

Quote:
Yes Doc the point is going over your head. Maybe if you opened your mind a bit you might see

So, now we're reaching undiscovered autism levels and he insults me first. Ok...

Irritated I had to explain the following:

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Themis,

You saying the point going over my head is like telling Hawkings he just doen't get astrophysics.

I think YOUR point is infantile, a red herring, and dangerously Chapian in a sort of smug fart smelling sort of way.

Why don't you just make your case instead of drawing dumb parallels between Israel and the "Palestinians?"

- Doc

He insisted, probably from what I could tell, that Israel didn't have walls for, apparently, no reason whatsoever since he insisted his point had nothing to do with Palestinians. If it didn't have anything to do with keeping people out of Israel then I'm at a complete loss as to what a totally-not-a-sperglord meant by his statement.

He of course couldn't follow my analogy of following his point vis a vis Hawking and astrophysics and took another shot at me. I let him know he was being disingenuous. He was clearly out of his depth and started to look for ways to distract from his inept and bizarre points he made.

He takes another shot at me and asks me to read his response to Jersey Girl, which was equally nonsensical and irrelevant to the thread, as was his bringing Israel into the equation, which totally 100% had nothing to do with border walls that keep Palestinians out of Israel.

Reeling he states he never said Israel didn't have any walls on its borders.

He seizes upon my stating he stated that Israel doesn't have any walls versus much walls versus whatever dumb ____ someone hopes to seize on when they have nothing else to add FORGETTING HE SAID THIS:

Themis wrote:
I just asked why they didn't have walls on all their borders.

He. Is. Not. A. Dumb. ____ ing. Dotard.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:24 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
It wouldn't make any sense given Ajax's assertion a wall, whatever form that wall entails, prefents infiltration.

If you had been smarter you might have realized where I was going to go with the discussion with Ajax.

Quote:
I point out using humor that jersey barriers are giant ____ ing concrete walls, but didn't want to come off as patronizing so I just highlighted the words 'jersey barriers' and inserted a face of a dude looking mystified.

Actually you mentioned various forms of barriers and most jersey barriers you can jump over.

Quote:
He insisted, probably from what I could tell, that Israel didn't have walls for, apparently, no reason whatsoever since he insisted his point had nothing to do with Palestinians.

LOL d__a__. At least you moved a little to "probably from what I could tell". I guess that will have to be enough of an admission you lied about what I said.

Quote:
He of course couldn't follow my analogy of following his point vis a vis Hawking and astrophysics and took another shot at me. I let him know he was being disingenuous. He was clearly out of his depth and started to look for ways to distract from his inept and bizarre points he made.

Yet you are the one who started the attacks and had to continue to lie.

Quote:
He takes another shot at me and asks me to read his response to Jersey Girl, which was equally nonsensical and irrelevant to the thread, as was his bringing Israel into the equation, which totally 100% had nothing to do with border walls that keep Palestinians out of Israel.

It all had to do with Ajax's statement about Israel but keep lying.

Quote:
Reeling he states he never said Israel didn't have any walls on its borders.

Which is a true statement. You have been shown to be lying here by myself and another poster but I suspect you are in too deep to stop now. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:28 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Themis wrote:
I just asked why they didn't have walls on all their borders.

He. Is. Not. A. Dumb. ____ ing. Dotard.

- Doc

Maybe I should ask if you understand what the word all means. If I meant they didn't have any walls I would have used any. I may not be perfect but your reading comprehension sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:34 pm 
God

I just. I can't even right now. This is hands down one of the most bizarre exchanges I've ever had on this board.

Anyway. You're right. Of course. I defer to you. You're, uh, you're good. The point, whatever it was, is conceded.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:41 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I just. I can't even right now. This is hands down one of the most bizarre exchanges I've ever had on this board.

LOL I have seen you in a lot of bizarre exchanges so I am comfortable I'm probably not most of the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:06 pm 
God

Themis wrote:
LOL I have seen you in a lot of bizarre exchanges so I am comfortable I'm probably not most of the problem.

Oh. Well. Let me help you conceptualize how close you are to making a point on this thread.

Imagine you shuffle a deck of cards once per second, every second. You shuffle 86400 times per day.

You start on the equator, facing due east. Every 24 hours (86400 shuffles), you take one step (one metre) forward. You keep shuffling, second after second, each day moving one more metre. After about 110 thousand years, you will have walked in a complete circle around the Earth (I know: you can't walk on water. Just ignore that part).

When you have completed one walk around the Earth, take one cup (250mL) of water out of the Pacific Ocean. Then, start all over again, shuffling, once per second, every second, taking a step every 24 hours. When you get around the Earth a second time (another 110000 years), take another cup of water out of the Pacific Ocean.

Eventually (after approximately 313 quadrillion years, or so, about 22 billion times longer than the age of the universe), the Pacific Ocean will be dry. At that point, fill up the Pacific Ocean with water all over again, and place down one sheet of paper. Then, begin the process all over again, second by second, every 24 hours walking another metre, every lap around the Earth another cup of water, every time the Pacific Ocean runs dry, refilling it and then laying down another sheet of paper.

Eventually, your stack of sheets of papers will be tall enough to reach the Moon. I think it goes without saying that, at this point, the numbers become very difficult to comprehend, but it would take a very very very very very long time to do this enough to get a stack of paper high enough to reach the Moon. Once you get a stack of papers high enough to reach the moon, throw it all away and begin the whole process again, shuffle by shuffle, metre by metre, cup of water by cup of water, sheet of paper by sheet of paper.

Once you have successfully reached the Moon one billion times, congratulations! You are now 0.00000000000001% of the way to actually having a point on this thread.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:10 pm 
God

LOL 0.00000000000001% further then you. :razz:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next