It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jersey ____:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:31 pm 
God

Just replied to Jersey on a thread about “____” word about women. She embellished about how it was acceptable to her and other women as relative to today. Accordingly, I will now refer to her as “Jersey ____“ or “J ____” to accommodate her preference and outstanding position atrticulated”.

Post subject: Re: Jersey ____:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:54 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Just replied to Jersey on a thread about “____” word about women. She embellished about how it was acceptable to her and other women as relative to today.

I did no such thing.

Here is your OP:

Quote:
But I hardly see the left doing anything to terminate Samantha Bee. Just the opposite - she is being honored at an event:

https://www.google.com/amp/losangeles.c ... ademy/amp/

This is why America just laughs at America media and liberal governance.

Anyone here who is a gay man, a woman, transgender or just straight find anything justifiable without disgust to the “C-Word”

I bet less than 4 respond on this board!

Here was my reply:

Quote:
Listen, where I come from profanity is basically our first language. I'll show you how I size up the two cases regarding Roseanne Barr and Samantha Bee since they're our most current examples. I didn't know who Bee was until this current thing, that's how far out of the loop I am. This strays a little off and away from what you're looking for but still...

1. Roseanne Barr

Method: Tweet
Offense: Racism
Result: Apology issued
Consequence: Fired

2. Samantha Bee

Method: Scripted show
Offense: Female slur/vulgarity
Result: Apology issued
Consequence: None

The difference between the two is that in the case of Roseanne Barr, her comment was a spontaneous message on social media. In the case of Samantha Bee, her comment was part of a scripted show that to my knowledge, was already approved, filmed in advance and aired. In that case, her network shares blame. In my view, the network should actually accept sole blame for the comment because they could have easily censored her and failed to do so.

I've stated previously, that since Barr did issue an apology, I don't know that she should have been fired. I'm still not sure about that. What I do know, is that her subsequent tweets and deletes, haven't helped the situation because they were all over the place. You can only move the goal posts so many times before people see you as insincere or completely unhinged.

http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/vie ... =5&t=49190

Quote:
Accordingly, I will now refer to her as “Jersey ____“ or “J ____” to accommodate her preference and outstanding position atrticulated”.

Like hell you will.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:58 pm 
God

Just part of “my” scripted show. Why would you be upset now J ____?!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:02 pm 
God

“J ____” - you’re a powerful woman according to Sally Field. Why the complaint now.!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:17 pm 
God

So "J ____", do you believe Sammy B should receive the same consequence as Barr?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 pm 
God

Lol, bach ... three posts in twenty minutes trying to get Jersey Girl to respond. You’re such a grade-schooler in desperate need of attention.

I guess that you’ve decided that pretending to know people killed in mass shootings wasn’t working. I expect you’ll be posting dick pics next.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:50 pm 
God

What a waste of perfectly good carbon.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm 
God

I'm not sure what's going on with the post filter, but I assume this thread is about that cult in New Jersey. Don't they think garbage has magic properties or something?

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:46 pm 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
I'm not sure what's going on with the post filter, but I assume this thread is about that cult in New Jersey. Don't they think garbage has magic properties or something?

:lol: Well, I am in Jersey and I left that other cult years ago, but I did make a trip to the recycling center this morning. I don't know if brush clippings and cardboard really qualify as magic garbage but, based on your comment, maybe Bach is trying to get my attention?!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:33 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
I don't know if brush clippings and cardboard really qualify as magic garbage but, based on your comment, maybe Bach is trying to get my attention?!

It's possible, but I wouldn't wish it on you.

Who knows the "mind" of Bach? Who wants to?

I could be way off thinking it's about the state. His Jersey Cult could be about cow worship, for all I know. Jersey makes a great cow that gives chocolate milk, right Bach? And who doesn't want to moo hymns on Sunday?

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:31 pm 
Founder & Visionary

[MODERATOR NOTE #1: Bach's attempt to evade the word-censor has itself been added to the word-censor, so if you don't want to see his permutation of the "C" word, then simply turn on the word-censor.

If you choose to leave it off, then that's your choice.

EDITED TO ADD: It's been brought to my attention that I had agreed to hard-edit out any attempts to evade the word-censor, so I just got finished doing that rather than merely add the evasion itself to the word-censor. My apologies for the oversight.

Bach, the "C" word is quite similar to the "N" word in offensiveness, so please don't use that word, or any permutation thereof, even if you think you're justified. Please don't attempt to evade the word-censor, either.

In order to prove the particular point you were trying to prove here, a much better approach would've been, "Hey Jersey Girl, how would you like it if someone called you the 'C' word, even if it was scripted?"
]

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:04 pm 
God

Couldn’t disagree w you more shades. Jersey embraces the relative justification for the word. Can’t think of a better way to let her self reflect on her own disrespect for women then letting her have the handle she supports. She’ll always be deserving of what she justifies to me: “JerseyC”