It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From ''Trump not invited to McCain's funeral''
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
MeDotOrg wrote:
...(snip)...Standards for goodness seem to be falling.

I agree, it used to be good when people of any station could express an opinion freely without condemnation and hair-fire.

I get that you are a barely literate chimp. I also realize that most of the time you don’t even really understand the ideas you are trying to dispute and you often don’t seem to even understand what you are attempting to say as you muddle through your never ending, juvenile attempts to just contradict other people and indulge your humiliation fetish but when were “people of any station” able to “express an opinion freely without condemnation”? Please just provide a date range of when, in the history of the world, opinions weren’t challenged and stupid, ignorant opinions, like the ones you often excrete on this site, were not condemned. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Trump not invited to McCain's funeral
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:46 am 
God

schreech wrote:
Please just provide a date range of when, in the history of the world, opinions weren’t challenged and stupid, ignorant opinions, like the ones you often excrete on this site, were not condemned. Thanks!

specific dates? are you really this ignorant to think i was speaking about a historic era...are you thinking i am going to state "from winter solstice 1800 b.c. to summer solstice 1208 b.c." ? (did you not pass special ed?)

I can say with certainty that the time period of intolerant bigotry for others' opinions began as you started to spew your ego under the guise of "an informed opinion" and it continues to plod forward with every keystroke across your, no doubt, worn and sticky keyboard.

But speaking of literacy, the lack of it now explains how you missed the obvious point - and it was only one sentence....about 20 words...but thank you you for bubbling up from your fecal depths to share the aroma of arrogance...and i can smell your hair burning from here.

but perhaps your post is not as stupid as it reads and its just plain old dumb.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:39 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
schreech wrote:
Please just provide a date range of when, in the history of the world, opinions weren’t challenged and stupid, ignorant opinions, like the ones you often excrete on this site, were not condemned. Thanks!

specific dates? are you really this ignorant to think i was speaking about a historic era...are you thinking i am going to state "from winter solstice 1800 b.c. to summer solstice 1208 b.c." ? (did you not pass special ed?)

I can say with certainty that the time period of intolerant bigotry for others' opinions began as you started to spew your ego under the guise of "an informed opinion" and it continues to plod forward with every keystroke across your, no doubt, worn and sticky keyboard.

But speaking of literacy, the lack of it now explains how you missed the obvious point - and it was only one sentence....about 20 words...but thank you you for bubbling up from your fecal depths to share the aroma of arrogance...and i can smell your hair burning from here.

but perhaps your post is not as stupid as it reads and its just plain old dumb.

So, based on what I can gather from your barely coherent ramblings above, there never was a time that people could express their opinions without challenge or condemnation. Shocking, you had no real point as you hammered away at the keyboard between bouts of excessive drooling. It’s so cute that you thought you had a “point”.

As usual, you were just making a fool of yourself and, for some reason, you are tying my posting on this site to the beginning of your imaginary era of intolerance. I mean, I knew you idolized me and seek for my attention (i think I have indulged your humiliation fetish 1 too many times and now you seem to actively pursue it...) but I’m pretty sure my posting habits didn’t have anything to do with the overall intolerance of other people’s, often really stupid, opinions. You think far too highly of me but thanks, you are a peach!

Oh, and the hair burning thing, it’s not catching on and your attempt to use it for every situation just shows how lacking you are creatively. I get that you are a dimwitted cock ferret with a lot of time on your hands, a major fiend for humiliation and barely enough brain cells to formulate a complete sentence (or thought for that matter) but you shouldn’t be so obvious about it. Relax, try to downplay your idiocy and change it up a little.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:48 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
So, based on what I can gather from your barely coherent ramblings above, there never was a time that people could express their opinions without challenge or condemnation. Shocking, you had no real point as you hammered away at the keyboard between bouts of excessive drooling. It’s so cute that you thought you had a “point”.

once again you have made manifest the stupid is as stupid posts...note that my claim was (obviously) a response to MetDog writing - "Standards for goodness seem to be falling." :

"it used to be good when people of any station could express an opinion freely without condemnation and hair-fire."

this simple statement does not proclaim anything about when or when not people could ever express their opinions without challenge or condemnation...the poster had noted "standards of goodness seem to be falling"...and thus my reply echoing that statement...not that people never condemned others opinions....you.are.a.moron.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:12 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:

hmmm...

subbachfaps says: ""it used to be good when people of any station could express an opinion freely without condemnation and hair-fire."

Then, in the next sentence, subbachfaps says:"this simple statement does not proclaim anything about when or when not people could ever express their opinions without challenge or condemnation".

I know you are not smart and your brain doesn't seem to run or even "think" in any normal sense of the word. Im not even sure that saying you are of well below average intelligence actually does your particular deficiencies justice, but when people say things like "it used to be good when...." they are proclaiming something about a time when .... was or was not the case.

Example:

"it used to be good when people of any station could express an opinion freely without condemnation and hair-fire." Means that you are proclaiming your barely coherent, ill informed belief that there was a time when people could express their opinions without challenge or condemnation.

I know basic english, logic, sentence stucture, simple math using numbers higher than the number of fingers you have, pretty much any subject that requires thought patterns that develop beyond kindergarten are not your thing but I do appreciate your tenacity. You never learn if you don't fail, although, by that logic, you should be one of the brightest people around. Maybe the a quote from Winston Churchill is more appropriate - “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” You seem to personify this outlook so, for that, I say keep it up big guy! You are doing great at enthusiastically and continually failing! - You are the best failure around, so there is that.

On the op, Drumpf is a tacky douche-canoe who makes every situation, no matter how unrelated or inappropriate, about himself and he is a person nobody really wants around so its no surprise that McCain would exclude him from any meaningful gathering that Drumpf could use as a platform to stroke his own ego.

Oh, and subfaps, thanks for being you. If you ever decide that constantly indulging your humiliation fetish by being my punching bag is impacting your life negatively and you want to make a change, please let know and I will avoid making you look so foolish all the time. Addictions can be a ____ and Im here to help.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:08 pm 
God

schreech wrote:
hmmm...

wow, you still struggling with the context, eh?... that's bad news buddy.
But! the good news - your excessively long post proves that you still have plenty of Jergens and tissues by your computer.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 am 
God

subgenius wrote:

Yes, I get that reading and writing are difficult for you and, like any poor communicator, you harp on "context" or "nuance" when your failed attempt at making a point is dismantled for the barely coherent word salad that it is. Most things that require any amount of brain power are probably difficult for you but communicating is definitely at the top of that list. don't let the fact that your posts make you look like an incompetent cock nozzle stop you from trying though, maybe one day you too will actually make an intelligent point.

As for your creepy masturbation fantasies about me, geez, that seemed WAY too specific.

Post subject: Re: From ''Trump not invited to McCain's funeral''
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:08 pm 
God

It seems that McCain does not want someone who organised prostitutes to pee on a bed the Obama's slept in was to much for him. McCain's book mentions how he came to get a copy of the dossier.

"The secret source who gave ‘pee-tape’ dossier to FBI just got revealed

We now know how and when the FBI got the Steele Dossier, the controversial damaging research document by a former British spy written about Donald Trump and Russia – and it had nothing to do with the Democrats or any so-called ‘Deep-State’ conspiracy.

Senator John McCain, the quintessential establishment Republican from Arizona, writes in his new book “The Restless Wave” that he is the one who personally delivered it to then-FBI Director James Comey at his Washington, D.C. office, according to a report by The Daily Beast which has an advance copy of the book.

I agreed to receive a copy of what is now referred to as ‘the dossier. I reviewed its contents. The allegations were disturbing, but I had no idea which if any were true. I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”

According to McCain, in November 2015, Sir Andrew Wood, a former British diplomat, at the Halifax International Security Forum, told him about Steele’s work. McCain sent David Kramer, Senior Director for Human Rights and Human Freedoms at the McCain Institute to London to meet with Steele."

Comey reports that Trump was obsessed about the pee pee report.

Israeli Archaeologist Israel Finkelstein: "For if there were no patriarchs no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan--and no prosperous united monarchy under David & Solomon--can we say that early biblical Israel as described in the Five Books of Moses and the books of Joshua Judges and Samuel ever existed at all?" The Bible Unearthed, p. 124.