It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Notice of Delayed Posts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:33 pm 
God

Shades, figured out a new way to make your mods accountable for their way they discriminate against me simply for being a conservative entrepreneur: I will post here, my posts and/or posting times of posts to every other forum to demonstrate the bias. Got one being delayed by several hours already.

Since you and “Thin Skinned” won’t be accountable for demonstrating my personal attacks - this may be the next best approach to demonstrate my side of the argument. Unlike yours, mine will be factual.

Do you have a better idea?

Cuz you never responded to earlier request of evidence.

Post subject: Re: Notice of Delayed Posts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:21 pm 
God

Still waiting Shades for a really non contrevesialal post to be posted. Is this what’s this place has become with that that Thinned Skinned mod who still has no job?!?!?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm 
God

In high school I had a friend whose father had quite a way with words. He kept a notepad at his bedside to write dream inspired phrases.

They were quite good, and many stuck with me.

Your post (having read so many of your posts here) brings one of his phrases to mind.

Such an unfortunate fellow...

As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. - O'Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:58 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Still waiting Shades for a really non contrevesialal post to be posted.

You're starting to slur your words.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:48 am 
God

Bach wrote:
Still waiting Shades for a really non contrevesialal post to be posted. Is this what’s this place has become with that that Thinned Skinned mod who still has no job?!?!?

Sorry Bach. We aren’t online 24/7 to review your queued posts. I generally check the queue when I log in and act on your posts at that time.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 am 
God

Bach wrote:

AND LIBRUL MODS STILL WNOT POINT OUT EVEN ! PERSONAL ATTACK. WhAT GIvES!?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:11 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Shades, figured out a new way to make your mods accountable for their way they discriminate against me simply for being a conservative entrepreneur:

That's right. You're, like, totally being discriminated against because, gosh darn it, we simply can't handle opinions posted by conservative entrepreneurs, of all obscure descriptors.

Quote:
I will post here, my posts and/or posting times of posts to every other forum to demonstrate the bias. Got one being delayed by several hours already.

Only several hours? You're getting off easy.

Quote:
Since you and “Thin Skinned” won’t be accountable for demonstrating my personal attacks -

Your personal attacks were the ones made against EAllusion, calling him a coward, accusing him of never leaving his home, etc.

Quote:
Unlike yours, mine will be factual.

Thank goodness for that!

Quote:
Do you have a better idea?

Nope. Your idea is the best, by far.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:52 pm 
God

Just posted New Topic at 3:51 PDT. Will let you know when it gets released.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:11 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Your personal attacks were the ones made against EAllusion, calling him a coward, accusing him of never leaving his home, etc.

WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS!

Are you really a correctional officer or work in law enforcement?!?!?!? And you find that a personal attack??!!?!! The person spends his whole life on this board - it’s a reasonable perception and conclusion.

Son, get a new job if you find that offensive. Really Shades - grow up! I’m beginning to conclude that EAllusion is your daughter.

If I even had the time to start a thread showing personal attacks relative to what you define as personal attack.?!

Can we at least get an “emotional disturbance” claim filed by EAllusion detailing his current emotional traumatization for never leaving his home before you make such a ridiculous and biased conclusion?

This is absolutely hilarious!!

But I will make the extra effort to not traumatize EAllusion with any tough questions from here on out. Menopause can be a difficult phase and I will respect.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:48 pm 
God

In fairness, the pattern of personal attacks included people other than myself. It just so happens that a few of the tipping point examples were directed at me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 pm 
God

EAllusion wrote:
In fairness, the pattern of personal attacks included people other than myself. It just so happens that a few of the tipping point examples were directed at me.

Hey, just hope you had a pleasant day out shopping at the markets. Really hope the weather was nice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:42 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
EAllusion wrote:

Hey, just hope you had a pleasant day out shopping at the markets. Really hope the weather was nice.

(See Shades, I’m doing my best w the menopause mods)!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:07 pm 
God

Calling someone a coward on an online forum isn't a personal attack?

I invite you to consider the irony of your irrelevant accusation made from the comfort of anonymity...

As soon as you concern yourself with the 'good' and 'bad' of your fellows, you create an opening in your heart for maliciousness to enter. Testing, competing with, and criticizing others weaken and defeat you. - O'Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
The person spends his whole life on this board - it’s a reasonable perception and conclusion.

Guess what? Some of the worst personal attacks are reasonable perceptions and conclusions. But they're still personal attacks.

Quote:
Son, get a new job if you find that offensive.

I don't find it to be offensive. I find it to be a personal attack.

Quote:
If I even had the time to start a thread showing personal attacks relative to what you define as personal attack.?!

You forgot to type the last half of that sentence.

Quote:
This is absolutely hilarious!!

Indeed it is.

Quote:
But I will make the extra effort to not traumatize EAllusion with any tough questions from here on out. Menopause can be a difficult phase and I will respect.

Are you sure it was your questions that constituted personal attacks?

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:18 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS!

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:15 pm 
God

Shades, posted a response to a thread “if you could manipulate the stock market” on Sunday 1:14pm. Just wanted to let you know.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:34 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades, posted a response to a thread “if you could manipulate the stock market” on Sunday 1:14pm. Just wanted to let you know.

Post reviewed and disapproved. See the report for the explanation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:13 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:

Post reviewed and disapproved. See the report for the explanation.

Here is the post, not allowed, in response to Hawkeye:

“Hawkeye, this was really lacking in any intellect and market understanding.

Your post, in and of itself, shows your naïvété, lack of understanding, education on the stock market and ignorance of an emotional play to get attention. Seems your focus is to gain attention from the very same emotionally naïve audience.

Reminds me of those with “Munchausen Syndrome” who use fake cancer claims looking, for the same reason, to initially attract attention and perhaps monetary benefit from the ignorant and naïve audience:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Unfortunately, both fake claims of stock market knowledge or fake cancer sickness claims, will always initially attract the attention and emotions of a naïve, ignorant an uneducated audience. But with both fraudulent attempts, it never takes long for those with common sense, minimal intellect and reason to see through the attention soliciting banter.”

OK SHADES - what the hell is the problem?!?!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:24 pm 
God

As far as the rules go, there is no problem with posting it here, as you have done. The problem is trying to post it where it doesn’t belong.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 pm 
God

Res Ipsa wrote:
As far as the rules go, there is no problem with posting it here, as you have done. The problem is trying to post it where it doesn’t belong.

I’m almost afraid to stress your brain when I ask: “Why did you, all by yourself, decide it was not addressing the topic raised by Hawkeye? Time for you to be accountable (not a revered trait by mods or shades on this board.) for your claim which I can’t disagree with more. So step up! Or ask Shades to do so for you!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

I’m almost afraid to stress your brain when I ask: “Why did you, all by yourself, decide it was not addressing the topic raised by Hawkeye? Time for you to be accountable (not a revered trait by mods or shades on this board.) for your claim which I can’t disagree with more. So step up! Or ask Shades to do so for you!

Did you not receive a message in which I explained my basis for disapproving your post? You have my permission to post it here.