It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The results of Obama Era plan to force school "Equity"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:00 pm 
Valiant A

Ajax = the cleanser part.

‘1’ ‘8’ are A and H numerically in the alphabet.

Who has those initials that the poster emulates?

Ajax18, is there any meaning behind the nickname?
You don’t need to respond, it fits for me.

Sorry for derail, thanks for all you do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm 
God

Brackite wrote:
One can both be White and Hispanic.

A white supremacist hispanic?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:48 pm 
God

I wonder what the 'right' kind of White is... I'm 36% English, 31% "Western European", 17% Danish, and 16% Scottish. It wasn't too long ago my either French or German history wanted to attack my English side, while my English side viewed my Scottish side as conquerable, and my Danish side raped and pillàged everyone else. And in case my Scottish side is actually my Irish side, well, we all know how they felt about the English.

My history moves from Europe to the Americas, but I'm firmly rooted in the Appalachia and Mountain West. We all know how poorly perceived and disregared both peoples have been, so I have to ask am I the right kind of White?

Let me tell you something, Ajax. I know who doesn't care for my kind. It's those same people who want me to know and accept my place that want you to believe you're something special, or different, or inherently better than others. Historically they've used people like you and me to fight their grievances. They won't be there for you today or tomorrow just like they weren't there for you yesterday.

If believing dusky types are the bain of your existence helps you achieve some measure of mental relief then you do you. But I have the sneaking suspicion you're not the 'right' kind of White, and you'll never be. Sorry, man.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:13 am 
God

Why is this thread in spirit prison?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I wonder what the 'right' kind of White is... I'm 36% English, 31% "Western European", 17% Danish, and 16% Scottish. It wasn't too long ago my either French or German history wanted to attack my English side, while my English side viewed my Scottish side as conquerable, and my Danish side raped and pillàged everyone else. And in case my Scottish side is actually my Irish side, well, we all know how they felt about the English.

My history moves from Europe to the Americas, but I'm firmly rooted in the Appalachia and Mountain West. We all know how poorly perceived and disregared both peoples have been, so I have to ask am I the right kind of White?

Let me tell you something, Ajax. I know who doesn't care for my kind. It's those same people who want me to know and accept my place that want you to believe you're something special, or different, or inherently better than others. Historically they've used people like you and me to fight their grievances. They won't be there for you today or tomorrow just like they weren't there for you yesterday.

If believing dusky types are the bain of your existence helps you achieve some measure of mental relief then you do you. But I have the sneaking suspicion you're not the 'right' kind of White, and you'll never be. Sorry, man.

- Doc

Like I said, my idea of equity is that people are judged, rewarded, or punished according to their behavior, not the color of their skin. If one race of people continues to commit more crimes, this shouldn't mean they get special treatment or a different standard to live by than other races. While that may be viewed as racist by most on the left, I'll continue to fight the battle and assert this position.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:31 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Like I said, my idea of equity is that people are judged, rewarded, or punished according to their behavior, not the color of their skin. If one race of people continues to commit more crimes, this shouldn't mean they get special treatment or a different standard to live by than other races. While that may be viewed as racist by most on the left, I'll continue to fight the battle and assert this position.

So, you judge entire races by the actions of some of the members of that race. Its sad that you don't see what a racist pos you are. You and your stormfront brothers continue to "fight" those battles like the anonymous cowards you are hiding behind the screens of your computers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 am 
God

Quote:
So, you judge entire races by the actions of some of the members of that race. Its sad that you don't see what a racist pos you are. You and your stormfront brothers continue to "fight" those battles like the anonymous cowards you are hiding behind the screens of your computers.

If what my post you quoted constitutes being a racist pos in your opinion, the only thing truly sad is that people believe being color blind is racist.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:56 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:

If what my post you quoted constitutes being a racist pos in your opinion, the only thing truly sad is that people believe being color blind is racist.

Yes, judging a whole RACE based on the actions of a few is Racist and the exact opposite of being color blind. You are a racist pos. You know that already, embrace it, its all you really have to be proud of.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:24 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

Ajax, that assumes that the entire justice system operates in a color blind manner. Do you think it does?

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 am 
God

Quote:
Ajax, that assumes that the entire justice system operates in a color blind manner. Do you think it does?

I don't think it's right to fight racism, especially perceived racism, with reverse racism. That's going to far. If that makes me a racist pos in the eyes of the left, then I'll proudly wear that badge, but don't call me a white supremacist for believing everyone should be treated equally under the law.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:22 am 
God

Quote:
Yes, judging a whole RACE based on the actions of a few is Racist and the exact opposite of being color blind. You are a racist pos. You know that already, embrace it, its all you really have to be proud of.

You really do possess a special kind of stupid or the lowest level of intellectual honesty I've seen in a while. Please tell me you don't have any European heritage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:28 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

I don't think it's right to fight racism, especially perceived racism, with reverse racism. That's going to far. If that makes me a racist pos in the eyes of the left, then I'll proudly wear that badge, but don't call me a white supremacist for believing everyone should be treated equally under the law.

Lol. Yes, that’s the only reason people call you a racist and white supremacist. It has nothing to do with all the racist things you have posted here and on stormfront. Would like us to start providing examples? Just in this thread you said you judge whole races on the actions of a few. As far as the racist things you have posted go, that is pretty mild. So, no, there are lots things that you have posted and believe that make you a racist pos. This thread just adds to the list of examples. You racist tool. Again, accept and embrace it, it’s all up have.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:31 am 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

You really do possess a special kind of stupid or the lowest level of intellectual honesty I've seen in a while. Please tell me you don't have any European heritage.

W.T.F. What does European heritage have to do with being stupid? I mean, your European heritage is all you have and you are a mentally challenged, white trash, pos. What would my heritage have to do with my intelligence? You racist cock weasel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:40 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

I understand all that, but do you think the justice system acts in a color blind fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:02 pm 
God

Quote:
I understand all that, but do you think the justice system acts in a color blind fashion.

Probably not. But I don't think the teachers and principals being racist was the reason black males faced the highest rate of suspension and after school detentions than any other demographic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:00 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

Probably not. But I don't think the teachers and principals being racist was the reason black males faced the highest rate of suspension and after school detentions than any other demographic.

Do you think school discipline operates in a color blind fashion?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 pm 
God

Quote:

Not completely. I think racism from teachers and principals is more perceived than real.

Do you think school discipline operates in a gender neutral fashion?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm 
God

RI,

Those are r____ questions. Do you think racial groups act in a "colorblind" manner? Do you think ethnic groups act in a homogenous way?

C'mon. You could at least act in good faith when pretending to give a ____ about, in this case, black people.

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:13 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
Quote:

Not completely. I think racism from teachers and principals is more perceived than real.

Do you think school discipline operates in a gender neutral fashion?

No. Why do you believe it’s more perceived than real?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:14 pm 
God

I think blacks actually behave worse in school on average. I think Boys behave worse than girls on average. They're not punished more because teachers are sexist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:26 pm 
God

ajax18 wrote:
I think blacks actually behave worse in school on average. I think Boys behave worse than girls on average. They're not punished more because teachers are sexist

OK, but why do you believe that?