It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From: More California Liberal Deceipt and Hypocrisy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:29 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
You don't live in California, why do you care?

- Doc

He is just trolling or has some mental disorder. Just leave him alone. Tell him yes on everything

Post subject: Re: More California Liberal Deceipt and Hypocrisy - Unbeliev
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:16 pm 
God

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
You don't live in California, why do you care?

- Doc

He is just trolling or has some mental disorder. Just leave him alone. Tell him yes on everything

Can4less and Doubting demonstrate why I had to up front, in the opening post, provide this disclaimer: “And being up front again, I recognize most on this board may not have the experience nor understanding to appreciate this issue.”

Neither know anything about how municipal bonds are brought to the bond market and don't realize that these financing instruments are being marketed and sold into a worldwide investor market. That’s why lack of such disclosures in the indenture are criminal and matter beyond state borders.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Can4less and Doubting demonstrate why I had to up front, in the opening post, provide this disclaimer: “And being up front again, I recognize most on this board may not have the experience nor understanding to appreciate this issue.”

Neither know anything about how municipal bonds are brought to the bond market and don't realize that these financing instruments are being marketed and sold into a worldwide investor market. That’s why lack of such disclosures in the indenture are criminal and matter beyond state borders.

Well. First of all, one of us is wealthy and I'll drop you a hint. It's not you.

Two. I made most of my wealth through long-term shrewd investing, bitcoin, and male prostitution (your mom was the best client, really, tipped very well).

Three. I would absolutely love to talk to you about municipal bonds, how "they're brought to market" (lol), and how municipalities find lenders and pay for said bonds.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Two. I made most of my wealth through long-term shrewd investing, bitcoin, and male prostitution (your mom was the best client, really, tipped very well).

- Doc

Shades, EAllusion,

First class Poster you got here in Can4whatever? I’m on the queue and his lack of class comes right through! Great monitoring here.

Post subject: Re: From: More California Liberal Deceipt and Hypocrisy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:37 pm 
God

Why don't we have that conversation ____ knuckles? The only queue you're on is the line at the welfare office you fat sack of Trix.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:53 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Why don't we have that conversation ____ knuckles? The only queue you're on is the line at the welfare office you fat sack of Trix.

- Doc

Shades, I’m serious about this - you have a psycho here. He is a real legal liability to your board w stuff like this. IMHO he should be banned and reported to authorities. This is an obvious trail like the shooter in Florida left. Just want to be up front in providing the warning.

Your board - you decide.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:10 pm 
God

Are you going to sue me, too? You better BE CAREFUL "Bach", or I'll have my private security firm datamine your information and then we'll take you to the Internet courts. Mind your manners, potato chip.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:54 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
Shades, I’m serious about this - you have a psycho here. He is a real legal liability to your board w stuff like this. IMHO he should be banned and reported to authorities. This is an obvious trail like the shooter in Florida left. Just want to be up front in providing the warning.

Your board - you decide.

He isn't thinking about the potential consequences. The guy thinks there is no way to trace him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:47 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:

Why bring me into this? If you're displeased with DoctorCamNC4Me, feel free to express your displeasure to him directly.

--Runtu, 06-29-2018

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 am 
God

Bach wrote:

bach, isn't it about time for you to do your usual thing after a shooting somewhere, trying to establish what you think will be celebrity status off the backs of victims by claiming that you had a 'good friend' amongst the deceased, while not being able to manage to spell the name of your pretend friend correctly?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:38 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:

Why bring me into this? If you're displeased with DoctorCamNC4Me, feel free to express your displeasure to him directly.

It was a professional courtesy post to an at risk founder. Maybe I just have a different tolerance of liability risk than you do but my experience told me to bring it to those with ultimate exposure. Like I said, your board - your decision

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:58 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Thank you very much for your assistance.

--Runtu, 06-29-2018