It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From: Voting--which would be the more powerful statement?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:45 am 
God

Jersey Girl and Cam should ____. They're already ____ in the head.

For Christ's sake.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

Post subject: Re: Voting--which would be the more powerful statement?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:

For Christ's sake.

Oh. There you are again. Our local ____ chiming in with yet another in depth analysis projection. Look, man. Just because you look in the mirror and quietly shed a tear or two doesn't mean you have carte blanche to participate with the grown ups. Back to the kid's table, buddy.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:00 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Oh. There you are again. Our local ____ chiming in with yet another in depth analysis projection. Look, man. Just because you look in the mirror and quietly shed a tear or two doesn't mean you have carte blanche to participate with the grown ups. Back to the kid's table, buddy.

Yes, we know this is the best you can do. We already know you're a moron. You needn't prove yourself further.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 am 
God

Some Schmo wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Yes, we know this is the best you can do. We already know you're a moron. You needn't prove yourself further.

Away with you mon petite raciste. If I were stranded on an island with you, Hitler, and Stalin and I only had two bullets I'd shoot you twice. The world would be much better off.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:08 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Away with you mon petite raciste. If I were stranded on an island with you, Hitler, and Stalin and I only had two bullets I'd shoot you twice.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

As I said, you're as moron.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:23 am 
God

Oh. Look at you. You're still posting. Good for you, buddy. If anyone is paying attention, Some Schmo is an object lesson on why you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy. He's the result of a series of bad decisions that lead to him existing.

- Doc

Post subject: Re: From: Voting--which would be the more powerful statement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am 
God

I bet you think you're clever. If so... hilarious.

Morons will be morons.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 am 
God

If bird ____ were brains your cage would be clean as a whistle, friendo. I genuinely mourn for our genetic pool knowing you're allowed to swim in it.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:52 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
If bird ____ were brains your cage would be clean as a whistle, friendo. I genuinely mourn for our genetic pool knowing you're allowed to swim in it.

- Doc

It's like a bottomless moron well. There's no end to the moron.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:01 pm 
God

I'm not the one that just outed myself as a hateful sexist telling a woman, one that weighs 100 lbs sopping wet at that, she should ____ a man who isn't her husband because she's ____ ed in the head. Aren't you the one that called her a c-word, too? So, you're racist, sexist, and a bully to boot. Good job you little ferret.

Boy. Today is a banner day in MormonDiscussions.com history! We have mods throwing around the n-word, and ugly racists insulting diminuitive women.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:11 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I'm not the one that just outed myself as a hateful sexist telling a woman, one that weighs 100 lbs sopping wet at that, she should ____ a man who isn't her husband because she's ____ ed in the head. Aren't you the one that called her a c-word, too? So, you're racist, sexist, and a bully to boot. Good job you little ferret.

Boy. Today is a banner day in MormonDiscussions.com history! We have mods throwing around the n-word, and ugly racists insulting diminuitive women.

Have you ever tried writing something to add to your credibility? Perhaps something that didn't make you appear to be a raving hypocrite?

Of course, that assumes you have the ability to do so, and given that you're a moron, I suppose you can't help what you write.

Pity. I guess morons like you deserve pity. I'll see if I can work some up in your case.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:51 pm 
God

Well, you know what they say...

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:10 pm 
God

What you wrote between this...
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Well, you know what they say...

...and this...
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
- Doc

...is likely that smartest thing you've ever written. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:52 pm 
God

I can see why you are the way you are. When I was pillow talking with your mother, son, the doctor threw you in the biohazard bag because he mistook you for the placenta. And, well, it's all been downhill from there.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I can see why you are the way you are. When I was pillow talking with your mother, son, the doctor threw you in the biohazard bag because he mistook you for the placenta. And, well, it's all been downhill from there.

- Doc

LOL

Like you've ever been laid.

Hilarious.

And by the way, rape doesn't count.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 pm 
God

Some Schmo wrote:

For Christ's sake.

This isn't what the original post was, but whatever.