It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A question for Shades, EAllusion, Kevin Graham or just integrity?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:16 pm 
Savior (mortal ministry)

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm
Posts: 955
What’s your opinion with this group: No integrity and just looking for votes? Where do they differ w Trump today who seeks nothing from being “stylish at the time”?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQJlmFqUA8w

WTF, does this best explains the weak here but perhaps have no where else to go or nothing to do?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: A question for Shades, EAllusion, Kevin Graham or just i
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 12356
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Bach wrote:
What’s your opinion with this group: No integrity and just looking for votes?

Who is "this group?"

Quote:
Where do they differ w Trump today who seeks nothing from being “stylish at the time”?

Words vs. actions, perhaps?

Quote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQJlmFqUA8w

WTF, does this best explains the weak here but perhaps have no where else to go or nothing to do?

"This" = the video, right? And "nowhere else to go or nothing to do" as opposed to what?

Please explain yourself clearly.

_________________
It's like David Eller says when someone spouts off that atheism is a religion: "Is that meant as an insult or a compliment?"

--Philo Soffee, 11-30-2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group