It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: And Now For Something Completely Different
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:57 pm 
Holy Ghost

as it is speshul hungarian... (we have our own trump!)

no, this time not the monty python 16 sec --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU ---

Quote:
A lawmaker from Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s ruling party posted a photo of a dead pig on Facebook with a partially veiled reference to billionaire George Soros, who said the government was using Nazi-era propaganda tools to spew hate.

The photo, which Fidesz lawmaker Janos Pocs said was sent to him by someone from his electoral district, shows people standing over a slain and charred pig, with “O VOLT A SOROS!!!” inscribed on the animal. The phrase could translate either as “It was his turn” or as “This was Soros.”

“One pig less over there,” Pocs commented on Facebook Friday. “Bon appetit!” He later told Budapest-based news website 444.hu that the inscription has nothing to do with the billionaire, saying that he’s offended by the suggestion as the text merely refers to the pig being selected for slaughter.
(https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... h-dead-pig)

for more:
- https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2017/12/08/world/europe/ap-eu-hungary-soros.html -
- http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/news/world/george-soros-group-decries-pig-photo-anti-semitic-attack-article-1.3685893 -
- http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article188754299.html -

last but not least; read the comments...
- https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/7iltaj/this_photo_was_posted_on_a_hungarian_ruling_party/ -

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

Post subject: Re: And Now For Something Completely Different
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:31 pm 
Holy Ghost

official reflexion, answer, opinion:

pigsticking doesn't come under government
(c) viktor orbán, prime minister

then...

guess?

you win; all of them are our prime minister

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:59 am 
God

A Man of The People! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:09 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Choyo Chagas wrote:
0pigsticking doesn't come under government
(c) viktor orbán, prime minister . . . you win; all of them are our prime minister

You said you were Romanian. Viktor Orbán is the prime minister of Hungary. Are you actually Hungarian?

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:35 pm 
Holy Ghost

Dr. Shades wrote:
Choyo Chagas wrote:
pigsticking doesn't come under government
(c) viktor orbán, prime minister . . . you win; all of them are our prime minister

You said you were Romanian. Viktor Orbán is the prime minister of Hungary. Are you actually Hungarian?

actually viktor himself (you know, this name is victor, winner, achiever in english...) wants to be the prime minister of all 15 million hungarians - while there are only 10 million live in hungary

and ERDÉLY - known as transylvania - was mainly hungarian, during its history

Quote:
The Hungarian minority of Romania is the largest ethnic minority in Romania, consisting of 1,227,623 people and making up 6.1% of the total population, according to the 2011 census.

Most ethnic Hungarians of Romania live in areas that were, before the 1920 Treaty of Trianon, parts of Hungary. Encompassed in a region known as Transylvania, the most prominent of these areas is known generally as Székely Land (Ținutul Secuiesc, Székelyföld), where Hungarians comprise the majority of the population, comprising Harghita and Covasna counties and parts of Mureș county. Transylvania also includes the historic regions of Banat, Crișana and Maramureș. There are forty-one counties of Romania; Hungarians form a large majority of the population in the counties of Harghita (85.21%) and Covasna (73.74%), and a large percentage in Mureș (38.09%), Satu Mare (34.65%), Bihor (25.27%), Sălaj (23.35%) and Cluj (15.93%) counties.

see Hungarians in Romania for more

as you see, the wikipedia entry uses romanian for the names of counties...

ok, the answer is: i am a hungarian, living in romania...

our pansion - you may have seen it on the photos i was sent about it (https://revngo.com/vadrozsa-panzio-bikafalva#maps)

Bikafalva ...
Quote:
Country Romania
County Harghita County
Status Commune
Mayor József Sándor (Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania)
Ethnicity (2002)
Hungarians 99.31%
Romanians 0.69%

i speak hungarian - because of my parents
i speak romanian - because of romanianized school system
i speak german - because of my german speaking schoolmates
i bark a little english - as you see

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:13 am 
God

Choyo Chagas wrote:

What about Russian because of that occupation thing after WWII?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:14 am 
Holy Ghost

moksha wrote:
Choyo Chagas wrote:

What about Russian because of that occupation thing after WWII?

there were no occupation. it was temporary tarriance, at least it was called as such.

russian was taught four years in elementary school to the previous generation, to my parents.
nobody have it then taken seriously, neither teachers, nor governent.
i am not certain if i could understand asking for a glass of water in russian, as we rarely have russian speaking guests...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 am 
Holy Ghost

Maksutov wrote:
A Man of The People! :lol:

a hungarian trump