It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
Quote:
U.S. Army medic charged with rape and murder of his 9-month-old daughter

Alex Lasker, AOL.com
Nov 16th 2017 2:14PM


A United States Army combat medic was charged in the rape and strangling death of one of his 9-month-old twin daughters, according to local media reports. 

Authorities were called to a home in Clarksville, Tennessee, early on Wednesday morning to assist a family that was administering CPR to an unresponsive baby girl, according to the Leaf Chronicle.

Police spokesperson Jim Knoll said in a statement that the infant was taken to Tennova Health Care where she was pronounced dead with injuries consistent with rape. 

Homicide detectives accused Christopher Conway, 22, of sexually assaulting the 9-month-old infant and wrapping a cord around her neck, causing her to die of strangulation.

According to police, Conway admitted to both raping and murdering the child during an interview with detectives.

He was booked into the Montgomery County jail on a $100,000 bond over the rape charge but denied bond on the homicide charge by Judge Ray Grimes, who stated that this could be a death penalty case. 

His first court appearance is set to be on Nov. 21 at 1:30 pm.

Conway and his wife Emily, who have been married for three years, welcomed their twin daughters in February 2017. 

The surviving twin has been removed from the family's home and is currently in state custody. 



Why aren't you dead? Your twin baby daughters were born in February, possibly preterm from the looks of their pictures. You savaged one of them. So why aren't you dead?

If someone would give me a weapon and legal permission to do so, I'd do it myself.

Unhinged low life hell scum like you doesn't deserve to breathe air. Why aren't you dead? Are we going to pay for your care and feeding for the rest of your life because we're all too civil to take your breath away like you took her breath away?

Let me do it. I promise I'll do it. Where do I go to get permission?

And then give her to me. Give me the other daughter. I'll take her and make sure she never knows suffering like you've inflicted on her sister and get her help to survive this when someone tells her, "You were a twin. Your daddy sexually abused and killed your sister."

Goddamn you. ____ you. Why aren't you dead???

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 6956
Location: On walkabout
***offers hug***

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 pm 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Posts: 12769
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Jersey Girl wrote:
Goddamn you. ____ you. Why aren't you dead???

Because the justice system hasn't taken its course.

_________________
One of my friends said, in all seriousness, "I think the brethren hate the missionaries."

--Runtu, 06-29-2018


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Goddamn you. ____ you. Why aren't you dead???

Because the justice system hasn't taken its course.


He doesn't deserve air. He's already confessed. He should be dead.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6746
The death penalty says more about us than it does about them. A small cell for the rest of his miserable life keeps it about them.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
The CCC wrote:
The death penalty says more about us than it does about them. A small cell for the rest of his miserable life keeps it about them.


One of his babies already got her death penalty. The miserable ____ deserves nothing less.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:22 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6746
Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.
Gandolf The Gray


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Posts: 12769
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Jersey Girl wrote:
He doesn't deserve air. He's already confessed. He should be dead.

Who should do the killing?

_________________
One of my friends said, in all seriousness, "I think the brethren hate the missionaries."

--Runtu, 06-29-2018


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:50 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Posts: 6956
Location: On walkabout
I'll repeat my hug offer. It's all I got.

_________________
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:11 am 
Holy Ghost
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Posts: 914
Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
He doesn't deserve air. He's already confessed. He should be dead.
Who should do the killing?

any gun maniac around...
there are a lot of jack ruby styles

_________________
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 pm 
Holy Ghost
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:10 am
Posts: 904


Last edited by Water Dog on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10426
Location: Multiverse
This is the kind of case that makes me keep capital punishment as an option.

If nobody wants to be the executioner maybe we can use a killbot. Personally, I always thought the guillotine was a very efficient and elegant solution. Quick and no question if the executed is deceased.

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:01 pm 
God

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 13659
It's probably much worse morally to rape and kill a 19 year old than a 9 month old due to the significant differences in cognitive development, but I guess it doesn't hit the emotions in the same way.

There are so many different heinous acts that cause inconceivable harm that either you favor the death penalty or you don't. You don't need heart-string tugging cases to make the argument.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6746
Not very efficient or elegant. Some fun facts about the guillotine.
SEE http://www.history.com/news/history-lis ... guillotine


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12484
Location: On the imaginary axis
Jersey Girl wrote:
The CCC wrote:
The death penalty says more about us than it does about them. A small cell for the rest of his miserable life keeps it about them.


One of his babies already got her death penalty. The miserable ____ deserves nothing less.


A secure prison for life, with no hope of release, is a worse prospect than death.

The way we fantasise that we should like to act as individuals, in relation to a particularly atrocious killing, and on the assumption that we have sure knowledge of the guilt of the accused, is one thing. (And having such fantasies neither makes us better people in the long run, nor makes our society a place where such horrors are less likely. On the contrary, the voicing of violent and self-righteous fantasies may empower dangerous people whose ideas of right and wrong are very different from ours.)

The way we think, after reflection, that we want society to be run on our behalf is, frequently and fortunately, another thing altogether.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:12 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10426
Location: Multiverse
The CCC wrote:
Not very efficient or elegant. Some fun facts about the guillotine.
SEE http://www.history.com/news/history-lis ... guillotine


Show me in that link the evidence for your argument. :wink:

Again, the guillotine is quick and decisive. You don't have to watch. Have you ever seen the deaths that our country has visited on innocent people around the globe? Look at some images of victims of napalm and white phosphorus. A quick decapitation is a modest proposal by comparison.

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 15531
I actually believe the death penalty is more humane than life in prison. Life locked away is cruel and unusual since our nature is contrary to that reality. It's kind of a win-win if you can kill the person off because you not only prevent prolonged suffering, but also save a lot of money (if you don't the appeallate process). Bullet to the brain and it's all good.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:54 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
From the Nov 21 , 2017 hearing.

Quote:
Conway eventually told Finley what happened. He said he woke that morning and was aroused. He raped the child, and he tied the cord around her neck "to keep her from crying," Finley said Conway told him.


http://www.theleafchronicle.com/story/n ... 882652001/

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
He doesn't deserve air. He's already confessed. He should be dead.

Who should do the killing?


From the opening post:

Quote:
If someone would give me a weapon and legal permission to do so, I'd do it myself.


Quote:
Let me do it. I promise I'll do it. Where do I go to get permission?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12484
Location: On the imaginary axis
Jersey Girl, you aren't going to kill anybody.

Mourning: appropriate. Fantasies: not so much, and do no good to anybody.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Give her to me, why aren't you dead?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 28250
Location: Off the Deep End
I don't apologize for being human.


Image

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group