It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From: Shooting in Texas Hits Home
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:31 am 
God

You're sick Bach. Using this tragedy to prop your bogus charade of being a wealthy business owner. You've never had a serious post on this forum before, no reason to believe you'd start now.

Post subject: Re: Shooting in Texas Hits Home
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 pm 
God

Son, you are one sick SOB! You and EAllusion are pathetic.

How dare you cast your self righteous and political judgement on those of us grieving the gut wrenching loss of one, and a whole community of ones beyond, who we loved so much and will miss forever.

I sat and witnessed, w so many others, VP Pence speak to a group in the Floresville HS last night. Could not control a river of tears w all others grieving.

Been a tough week w family members who’ve lost. Hadn’t even thought about this place in a week until I did a quick glance and saw, just today, how you and EAllusion took to this board and do what you two do best, stand in judgment of those who are hurt. Good job you two!

Kevin Graham - as many have already pointed out, you may be in need of the help this shooter lacked!!! Bring EAllusion along to check his compass.

YOU TWO DISGUST ME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
How dare you cast your self righteous and political judgement ...

Oh, my. Is someone else elbowing in on your SOP?

You might want to reel it back in a bit before your indignant protests are interpreted as self-serving exploitation of the unfortunate deaths experienced by other families, dontchathink?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:37 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
Bach wrote:
How dare you cast your self righteous and political judgement ...

Oh, my. Is someone else elbowing in on your SOP?

You might want to reel it back in a bit before your indignant protests are interpreted as self-serving exploitation of the unfortunate deaths experienced by other families, dontchathink?

The problem with Bach's post is that the style and content of his previous posts do give reasonable grounds for doubt that he is entirely truthful.

As a result, I am genuinely unsure whether he really has any personal involvement in this shooting. I notice that in another post Water Dog referred to this shooting as happening 'in my community' (I quote from memory, subject to correction) and said he was in personal touch with people who knew the shooter.

Given the tiny size of the community involved, and the small number of active posters in this forum, the chances of two posters having real personal involvement with these sad events do seem quite small. And of course both posters are (like me) anonymous.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 am 
God

Chap wrote:

The problem with Bach's post is that the style and content of his previous posts do give reasonable grounds for doubt that he is entirely truthful.

As a result, I am genuinely unsure whether he really has any personal involvement in this shooting. I notice that in another post Water Dog referred to this shooting as happening 'in my community' (I quote from memory, subject to correction) and said he was in personal touch with people who knew the shooter.

Given the tiny size of the community involved, and the small number of active posters in this forum, the chances of two posters having real personal involvement with these sad events do seem quite small. And of course both posters are (like me) anonymous.

You know it is fake because he has given ample evidence to believe his wealthy business owner shtick is fake and he specifically tied that into his connection to the shooting. One of his fake employees died in the shooting. The style and context give you more clues, but you don't need that.

This is such an awful thing to do that people reasonably react by withholding judgement on the off chance that it is true, but if you think about it, you know what is going on.

Post subject: Re: From: Shooting in Texas Hits Home
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:21 am 
God

EAllusion wrote:
This is such an awful thing to do that people reasonably react by withholding judgement on the off chance that it is true, but if you think about it, you know what is going on.

I think you are probably right here.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:16 am 
God

Chap wrote:
EAllusion wrote:

I think you are probably right here.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6914000324

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 am 
God

EAllusion wrote:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 6914000324

Nice!

Quote:
Abstract

In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.

Keywords

SadismDark TetradDark TriadTrollingCyber-trollsAntisocial Internet behaviorPersonality