It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sad, Sick and Accountable (doubtful)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:08 pm 
God

This is to both EAllusion and Kevin Graham who have no idea what it is to lose both a loved one, a family member, and a class act that made a team:

First to Kevin Graham:

Son, you are one sick SOB! You and EAllusion are pathetic.

How dare you cast your self righteous and political judgement on those of us grieving the gut wrenching loss of one, and a whole community of ones beyond, who we loved so much and will miss forever.

I sat and witnessed, w so many others, VP Pence speak to a group in the Floresville HS last night. Could not control a river of tears w all others grieving.

Been a tough week w family members who’ve lost. Hadn’t even thought about this place in a week until I did a quick glance and saw, just today, how you and EAllusion took to this board and do what you two do best, stand in judgment of those who are hurt. Good job you two!

Kevin Graham - as many have already pointed out, you may be in need of the help this shooter lacked!!! Bring EAllusion along to check his compass.

EAllusion, you keep standing in judgement as well for those of us who lost. That simple! Much like your ability to tailgate Kevin Graham when you want to pile on those that have lost!

YOU TWO DISGUST ME