It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From ''Mass Murder. Spin. Rinse. Repeat.''
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:36 pm 
Area Authority

Last edited by Water Dog on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mass Murder. Spin. Rinse. Repeat.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 pm 
God

Water Dog wrote:
Hey Chap, I'm not going to go the rounds with you. We've played this game before, it's what you like to do. You get into fights like this with people frequently because you're an ass that can't play nice and like to over-react to things people say in ways other than they intended. If you misunderstood the meaning of that sentence, or I worded it poorly, I'm sorry. Clarification has been provided. GFY you limey prick.

???
not only did you make the statement, but here is the clarification you then provided later:

Quote:
Not to go into my own IRL details, but I have heard some things through the grapevine myself. From what I have heard he did also have stuff on his Facebook page that suggested a connection specifically to antifa as well,

Hey, ease off the personal attacks okay? You went this route with me too, recently,because you didn't like me asking you to source your statements of fact. it's starting to be quite a pattern with you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
Hey, ease off the personal attacks okay? You went this route with me too, recently,because you didn't like me asking you to source your statements of fact. it's starting to be quite a pattern with you.

I think you'll find this is, like, mainly a guy thing.

Or, to be more precise a 'minority of guys who feel that masculinity requires them to shoot their mouths off loudly and aggressively without thinking, and who hate being called out on it' thing.

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:00 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Lemmie wrote:

Or, to be more precise a 'minority of guys who feel that masculinity requires them to shoot their mouths off loudly and aggressively without thinking, and who hate being called out on it' thing.

I guess I just like "Limey pricks". Monty Python is my clan. Richard Dawkins is my home boy. What can I say, I have a bunch in my ancestry. :lol:

--Martin Luther King, Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:58 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Lemmie wrote:

Post subject: Re: From ''Mass Murder. Spin. Rinse. Repeat.''
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 pm 
God

Well. Guess we know who the board nanny is now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:52 pm 
God

Chap wrote:
Lemmie wrote:

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Well. Guess we know who the board nanny is now.

Why yes, perhaps we do ...

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.