It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LDSFAQS, did you write this letter?
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 am 
God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1OXSusKdw, skip ahead to about 9:20 to see the the dramatic reenactment of the letter.

I happened to be browsing youtube today, and saw this video. Due to our local sluggard, I am more aware of World of Tanks than I would really care to be, so I thought I'd give it a watch. When I got to the part where a WoT fan wrote the author of the video hate mail, I couldn't believe it. It's all there, the rampant misspellings, the random use of quotation marks, the claim to be the elite among the player base playing 5 plus hours a day. So LDS, is this you? You might be kind of E famous now if it is!

Post subject: Re: LDSFAQS, did you write this letter?
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 am 
God

Smells like leeuniverse

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 am 
God

What a sad man. :sad:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 pm 
God

He hasn't posted here in well over a month so I don't think you're going to get an answer.

In any case, I viewed the video portion where the letter is read. I can't say definitively that that is not him, but I don't think it is.

I don't think he participates on WOT and hasn't for a while. I could be wrong, I haven't looked to try to find out. He participates and posts on a website called Armored Warfare.

When I have read postings on Armored Warfare, I notice that quite a few players brag about their standing. The other thing that jumps out at me in that letter (and I could be wrong because I haven't checked) is the use of the word "gonna". I could be way off base, but it jumped right out at me as a word he doesn't consistently use in his postings.

I'm either a savant of some kind and inherently know it doesn't fit, or I'm flat out wrong. I make no claim to accuracy!

:lol:

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:32 pm 
God

Five hours of video tanks each day? Hope this was just more of Lee's hyperbole. I mean, how would he have time left for eating, sleeping, and posting?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:56 pm 
Area Authority

or wiping after

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 am 
Regional Representative

Molok wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1OXSusKdw, skip ahead to about 9:20 to see the the dramatic reenactment of the letter.

I happened to be browsing youtube today, and saw this video. Due to our local sluggard, I am more aware of World of Tanks than I would really care to be, so I thought I'd give it a watch. When I got to the part where a WoT fan wrote the author of the video hate mail, I couldn't believe it. It's all there, the rampant misspellings, the random use of quotation marks, the claim to be the elite among the player base playing 5 plus hours a day. So LDS, is this you? You might be kind of E famous now if it is!

I was listening to Jim this morning and instinctively assumed it was Faqs. I feel a little better knowing I wasn't the only one who had this thought.