It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Texas
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Posts: 7711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0CL7KldMYc

In Texas ALONE between 2011-Feb.2017 there were that many Homicides and Sexual Assault charges against Illegals.
During the same period 68,151 Assault charges. Yes, charges are not the same as convictions, but still.

In 2015 36.6% of FEDERAL offenses were committed by Illegals.
2013-2015 86,288 CRIMINAL Aliens were released by Ice into the general U.S. population.

This is the REAL harm Democrat policies and corruption has caused.
We know that isn't the majority that comes illegally, we know all the "good" about it.
But there are REAL American's, your mother, your daughter who's lives are destroyed by people who should NOT be here, and a financial drain by them, if the LAW was simply enforced, and we had proper control's of our borders, like ALL countries on the planet have always had, including America.

We haven't "stopped" being a Nation of Immigrants as Leftists like to Strawman, simply because we have legal and controlled immigration as we always used to in the past.
We are not "racists" or xenophobes because we want LEGAL immigration or proper vetting from dangerous areas, another strawman Leftists create to falsely vilify Trump and the Right.

The WORLD is not "racist" and was always racist simply because countries controlled their borders in the past or even still today. And it is the height of bigotry and evil to claim so as Leftists do. As I've always said, we would have the EXACT same views if the problems were occurring from Canada or elsewhere in the world that is mostly "white". Color of skin and religion is IRRELEVANT from doing what's right for one's own citizens and country, PERIOD.

This like everything shows Leftist pure evil in soul and actions.... And now because of their psychosis they are being obstructionists to a sitting President, constantly lying, constantly saying vile despicable false things of that President and half the country. In contrast, us on the Right, when we knew Obama was the first anti-American President to be in office, a Manchurian candidate closet Muslim, Marxist/Socialist, and did multiple things wrong against America, it's freedoms and values, we were critical, but we had maturity about it, we understood we lost. There is no rationality and maturity by today's Left now that they can't get their way anymore and so easily lie anymore.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:06 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
Posts: 3540
Location: La Mancha
Here is a link of crime trends in Texas:

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/txcrime.htm

Here are some highlights:

From 1980 to 2014:

Violent crime is down 26%
Property crime is down 46%
Rape is down 35%
Murder is down 74%

Clearly, as the number of illegals in Texas has gone up, the overall crime rate has gone down. Thus the good citizens of Texas who want crime to go down further know that we need more illegal aliens--not fewer. The fact that Conservatives want to decrease the number of illegal aliens means they want the crime rates to go back up and proves like everything else that they are pure evil.

_________________

"Don't they know that the soul is made of harmonies and that harmonies are not created but by the concurrency or by the properties of the objects that are seen and heard?"
- Leonardo da Vinci

All religion is obviously silly, like all sports.
-Symmachus


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 4380
Quote:
us on the Right, when we knew Obama was the first anti-American President to be in office, a Manchurian candidate closet Muslim, Marxist/Socialist, and did multiple things wrong against America, it's freedoms and values, we were critical, but we had maturity about it ...

Yes, the "maturity" to openly state that the primary objective of Republicans and conservatives was to obstruct everything in an unhinged fashion while proclaiming their intent to deny Obama a second term. Such an example of so-called maturity.

They didn't have the maturity to actually govern, for the people. This is plainly evident in the fact that after Trump's win, they needed to scramble to figure out what they were actually going to do about Obamacare, because they sat on their asses and pouted/tantrumed for years instead of actually crafting any viable plan or alternative legislation.

But, hey - nobody knew that healthcare was so complicated, right? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:38 pm 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Posts: 6627
Faqless is an idiot. Obama sure acted strange for a Muslim. Drank alcohol, ate pork, went to a Christian church all his life, baptized his own daughters, bombed the ____ out of those pretend Muslims that attacked the US, killed Osama Ben Laden.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:57 pm 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 12212
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
The CCC wrote:
. . . bombed the ____ out of those pretend Muslims that attacked the US, . . .

They were actual Muslims, not "pretend" ones (whatever that means).

_________________
Lesson: if Joseph can imagine it, if Joseph wants to do it, then God must have always been all right with it. Joseph's beliefs are the divine order of things.

--Kishkumen, 10-10-2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 am
Posts: 13413
Dr. Shades wrote:
The CCC wrote:
. . . bombed the ____ out of those pretend Muslims that attacked the US, . . .

They were actual Muslims, not "pretend" ones (whatever that means).


He's being facetious. How do you not know this?

- Doc

_________________
I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 pm 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Posts: 12212
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
He's being facetious. How do you not know this?

I thought maybe he was referring to the 9/11 Truth movement.

_________________
Lesson: if Joseph can imagine it, if Joseph wants to do it, then God must have always been all right with it. Joseph's beliefs are the divine order of things.

--Kishkumen, 10-10-2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:10 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Posts: 1394
ldsfaqs wrote:
The WORLD is not "racist" and was always racist
Huh. Just the other day I was wondering what an Alt-Right koan would look like.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:57 am
Posts: 3931
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Bret Ripley wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
The WORLD is not "racist" and was always racist
Huh. Just the other day I was wondering what an Alt-Right koan would look like.

And... there's my ab workout for the day.

_________________
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1,162 Homicides, 6,098 Sexual Assaults by Illegals - Tex
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:00 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Posts: 6627
Al Qaeda was and is a Death Cult that uses Islam as a cover for horrendous actions. Claiming all Muslims are terrorists is like claiming all Christians are terrorist because of Timothy McVeigh.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group