It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:09 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bHUuF8YRFk

Of the 1,000 Active Counter-Terrorism Cases in the U.S., 300 are Refugees.

____ you Leftists. You are Traitors to the American way of life. Blood is on your hands.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:02 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am
Posts: 1997
And yet not a single fatal terror attack has been carried out by a refugee in the US...Suck it up you cowardly tool. What are you afraid of anyway? You are a pathetic shut-in who doesn't go anywhere near anyplace that might be a terrorist target. I am on airplanes every week, travel all over the world (including half dozen formerly soviet countries and several Muslim majority countries in the past 6 months) and don't think twice about being attacked by a terrorists.

Most people I meet around the world realize that the ____ americans like yourself rarely get out of your own ____ towns (and in the more disgusting cases, like yourself, your own ____ basements) and they certainly understand that people who think like you are incredibly unlikely to actually step foot outside the US so they are incredibly gracious to those of us of actually travel and experience their cultures. You are nothing but a spineless tool whose already overworked bigoted "brain" has been further corroded by conspiracy theories and the idiotic rants of conservative heads-up-their-ass media. You represent everything that is wrong with humanity...

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:39 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7702
schreech wrote:
And yet not a single fatal terror attack has been carried out by a refugee in the US...Suck it up you cowardly tool. What are you afraid of anyway? You are a pathetic shut-in who doesn't go anywhere near anyplace that might be a terrorist target. I am on airplanes every week, travel all over the world (including half dozen formerly soviet countries and several Muslim majority countries in the past 6 months) and don't think twice about being attacked by a terrorists.

Most people I meet around the world realize that the ____ americans like yourself rarely get out of your own ____ towns (and in the more disgusting cases, like yourself, your own ____ basements) and they certainly understand that people who think like you are incredibly unlikely to actually step foot outside the US so they are incredibly gracious to those of us of actually travel and experience their cultures. You are nothing but a spineless tool whose already overworked bigoted "brain" has been further corroded by conspiracy theories and the idiotic rants of conservative heads-up-their-ass media. You represent everything that is wrong with humanity...

You leftists really need to stop watching/reading your echo chamber that is Leftist Media.
I did a search on this, because I know it's utterly false, and the first link is from CNN, and it said like you ZERO Refugee attacks.

I now show you're claim is a lie....

1.

Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL), chairman for the Subcommittee on Immigration and Natural Interest recently disclosed:

Quote:
“The [subcommittee] has identified at least 26 foreign-born individuals inside the U.S. who have either been charged with or convicted of terrorism in the last year with even more examples going back several years.”


-A Kazakhstani immigrant threatened to shoot FBI and other law enforcement agents if they prevented him from traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
-A Saudi Arabian immigrant swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to explode a bomb on U.S. soil.
-An Uzbek man in Brooklyn raised money for ISIS and encouraged other Uzbeki nationals to wage jihad on behalf of ISIS.
-The Boston Bombers were invited into the U.S. as refugees. Their terror attack killed three and injured more than 250 Bostonians.
-A Moroccan national was arrested for plotting to blow up an American university and a federal court house.
-Six Somali refugees were arrested in Minnesota for trying to join ISIS.
-An Uzbeki refugee was convicted of terrorism in Idaho for teaching terror recruits how to make bombs.
-A Syrian immigrant was accused of planning to “kill three or four American soldiers execution style on a Texas military base.”
-A Somali immigrant attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon.
-An immigrant from Afghanistan was convicted of “joining Al Qaeda and the Taliban in order to kill Americans.”
-An Iraqi immigrant was arrested for lying to federal agents about travelling to Syria and pledging allegiance to ISIS.
-Two Pakistani immigrants were convicted of plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City.
-An immigrant from Yemen was arrested for trying to join ISIS, attempting to illegally buy firearms to kill American military personnel, and resisting arrest.
-A Kuwaiti immigrant carried out the Islamist attack that killed 5 military personnel in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
-Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a refugee of 18 years, plowed a car into a crowd of people at Ohio State before getting out of the car and attacking students with a butcher knife.

And that's just a SAMPLE.... Not even all....

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/01/flash ... es-in-u-s/
http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... -refugees/

So tell me again how ZERO Refugees have committed Terrorist attacks?

2. As to your rant, nothing more than lying.... and exposing your bigotry and evil in soul.
First, I don't live in "fear", but every person who does harm to an American, and it could have been prevented by having proper Immigration standards and for them to be enforced, which leftists did not do to a great degree, is BLOOD on your, your leftist elitists hands.
The mother with the dead child, an unnecessary death, because you won't deport, or you deport and they just come back over and over again, is BLOOD on your hands.

Second, I've been to two country's and lived in around 25 different towns and cities from Mountain States to the West Coast, and the East Coast.
I was married to a Chinese from Malaysia, and my 3 sons are half Chinese. Tonight I went with them to watch my oldest son Sing in his Madrigal's Choir, the elite singers of the school. I also ate with my son's and ex her wonderful Chinese cooking.
Do you want to know the best friends I've had in life have all been? I'm talking close friends, people I hung with and talked about things, not acquaintances, etc.

I will list for you every single one that I can remember off hand....
- 5 Whites
- 6 Indonesians
- 1 Filipino
- 1 Gay (white, so add to the above)
- 4 Chinese
- 3 Mexicans
- 1 Vietnamese
- 1 Black

May have missed a couple, but I've moved around a lot, so can't remember everything off hand unless I go through every year of my life and try to remember every detail of those I knew.

So, my best friends in life have been 17 "Minorities" and 5 White...... and that's not including the many more I've associated with in various ways.

Yes, more whites because I've lived in America and areas were most are white, but that's who my friends are. In fact, one of the Indonesian friends after my divorced wanted me to go to Indonesia with him and start a new life. In hindsite I likely should have, because he started up like 5 Restaurants there and got married. Though, maybe not, I stayed primarily for my kids, because I had a feeling they would be back in the states, and they were after two years in Malaysia after the divorce. The gay man, we worked together, became friends, and I several times ate with him and his Partner at his home, and his partners Italian Restaurant, where if I remember right I think I had the best Lazania I ever had in life. We also did Martial Arts together, and I even went with him to San Franciso when he had to Test with his old Instructor. We even went and ate downtown San Fran in the middle of a Gay Parade and two Chinese women wanted my body because I was ultra hot then. I was also a good Mormon.

So ____ you.... You don't know me asshole or what I know and do. You have nothing on me. Your "feel good" that you go around visiting the natives doesn't beat facts and reality. And I am anything but "sheltered". I live in a home right now in which both roommates are ex-mormons, one has sex in his room, the other drinks etc. I had previous roommates who would party, have drugs, sex, one girlfriend of one went insane twice because of the drugs she was one, and I was the one to calm her down. And now, this is not the first I've been around this stuff. I've grown up being in and intentionally being in MANY different classes, races, and environments to learn and understand human nature, and I was doing it since I was 7 years old, while morons like you were self-absorbed, I was observing and participating in human nature and study.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:12 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:17 am
Posts: 1312
Location: Past Caring, then hang a left
ldsfaqs wrote:
The gay man, we worked together, became friends, and I several times ate with him and his Partner at his home, and his partners Italian Restaurant, where if I remember right I think I had the best Lazania I ever had in life.


That sound you just heard? It was the entire Italian peninsula groaning in unison.

_________________
People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people, Jeremy.- Super Hans

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.- H. L. Mencken


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:19 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4225
MissTish wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
The gay man, we worked together, became friends, and I several times ate with him and his Partner at his home, and his partners Italian Restaurant, where if I remember right I think I had the best Lazania I ever had in life.


That sound you just heard? It was the entire Italian peninsula groaning in unison.

It's amazing that a man who claims to be smarter than everyone else can't figure out the spelling of lasagna.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6068
It's all those books he reads in a weak.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 300 refugees subjects of terror investigations
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:17 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 am
Posts: 1997
ldsfaqs wrote:
Image


OMG, a wall of incoherent, spittle-laced rambling verifying everything I said...

The only two incidents that led to deaths in the list you (so gullibly and predictably posted) were not committed by refugees. One was a naturalized citizen and the others came over on travel visas. Like I said, "And yet not a single fatal terror attack has been carried out by a refugee in the US...Suck it up you cowardly tool."

ldsfaqs wrote:
2.First, I don't live in "fear", but every person who does harm to an American, and it could have been prevented by having proper Immigration standards and for them to be enforced, which leftists did not do to a great degree, is BLOOD on your, your leftist elitists hands.
The mother with the dead child, an unnecessary death, because you won't deport, or you deport and they just come back over and over again, is BLOOD on your hands.


2 First - You are a coward and...The mother with the dead child, an unnecessary death, because you won't support stricter gun legislation, or you prevent due to current gun legislation but they somehow get guns due to other loopholes in the law, is BLOOD on your hands... Honestly, your second point is so stupid I can't believe I even responded to it...

Second - OMElohim...Your life has been even more pathetic and you are even more delusional than I imagined. This is about the saddest thing I have ever read for so many reasons:

"Yes, more whites because I've lived in America and areas were most are white, but that's who my friends are. In fact, one of the Indonesian friends after my divorced wanted me to go to Indonesia with him and start a new life. In hindsite I likely should have, because he started up like 5 Restaurants there and got married. Though, maybe not, I stayed primarily for my kids, because I had a feeling they would be back in the states, and they were after two years in Malaysia after the divorce. The gay man, we worked together, became friends, and I several times ate with him and his Partner at his home, and his partners Italian Restaurant, where if I remember right I think I had the best Lazania I ever had in life. We also did Martial Arts together, and I even went with him to San Franciso when he had to Test with his old Instructor. We even went and ate downtown San Fran in the middle of a Gay Parade and two Chinese women wanted my body because I was ultra hot then. I was also a good Mormon." - wow, aside from the pure idiocy of just about everything you say here, you couldn't sound more like an ignorant yokel if you tried.

The fact that, in response to being called sheltered, you write this - "I live in a home right now in which both roommates are ex-mormons, one has sex in his room, the other drinks etc. I had previous roommates who would party, have drugs, sex, one girlfriend of one went insane twice because of the drugs she was one, and I was the one to calm her down" - proves that you are an uneducated twat that gets most of his info about the world from the TV.

You are literally the most self absorbed (and least self aware) person I have ever encountered. I was an active Mormon from childhood through my 20s, I worked non-stop throughout my teens to save up for a mission which I served...remind me, where did you server your mission? You are just a cowardly, boorish loser who doesn't have the capacity to participate in normal society.

_________________
"your reasoning that children should be experimented upon to justify a political agenda..is tantamount to the Nazi justification for experimenting on human beings."-SUBgenius on gay parents
"I've stated over and over again on this forum and fully accept that I'm a bigot..." - ldsfaqs


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group