It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trump pussies out of White House Correspondents Dinner
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:55 pm 
God

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... nts-dinner

What's the worst that could happen to poor Donnie? Someone might might make a mean comment about him? He'll probably travel to a red state and have a rally with his redneck supporters.

"If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North" - Abraham Lincoln

Post subject: Re: Trump pussies out of White House Correspondents Dinner
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm 
Holy Ghost

It amazes me that nobody seems concerned about the language of this post title. Yet if ldsfaqs or Trump were to say this, all the liberals would be appalled as if they'd never heard these words before.

I guess as long as nothing negative is said about a nonwhite person, that's moral according to the left.

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:10 pm 
God

I don't have an issue with the language.

- Doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

Wasn't that the point? ......sooooo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

Wasn't that the point? ......sooooo

Do you or Ajax18 have an issue with the language?

- Doc

I have Mental Gymnast on ignore until he makes amends with Grindael, and both Grindael and IHAQ start posting again. I will not allow a troll to drive off two great board members without taking a stand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
It amazes me that nobody seems concerned about the language of this post title. Yet if ldsfaqs or Trump were to say this, all the liberals would be appalled as if they'd never heard these words before.

I guess as long as nothing negative is said about a nonwhite person, that's moral according to the left.

I am female and I don't have an issue with the language in the thread title. We're all adults here and free to express ourselves however we choose. Dark Helmet can write a thread title that is fully expressive and congruent with his authentic position just as I, for example, can tell you to say something useful and make a contribution once in a while or ____ off.

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:56 pm 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:

You must have an IQ somewhere in the 70's, I'm guessing. ____ Christ, you're dumb.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:01 pm 
God

Just for the written record here, I don't care how ldsfaqs expresses himself so long as he makes sense and isn't a raging hypocrite while doing it.

Unfortunately, he doesn't and he is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 pm 
God

For the record I don't think Trump is a pussy. He is a wuss or a wimp or a nebbish. Calling him a pussy is giving pussies a bad name.

Donald Trump spent his entire campaign berating the press. At his campaign rallies he would put them in a pen and call on the crowd to boo them.

Once a year the press comes out and roasts the President, but our think-skinned Narcissus-in-Chief can't have his ego assaulted. What a wimp.

- Maxine (Ajax) Waters
"The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization."
- Will Durant
Strange Fruit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:03 am 
Bell Ringer

MeDotOrg wrote:
For the record I don't think Trump is a pussy. He is a wuss or a wimp or a nebbish. Calling him a pussy is giving pussies a bad name.

Donald Trump spent his entire campaign berating the press. At his campaign rallies he would put them in a pen and call on the crowd to boo them.

Once a year the press comes out and roasts the President, but our think-skinned Narcissus-in-Chief can't have his ego assaulted. What a wimp.

There is a movement to convince Alec Baldwin to appear in Trump's place in full makeup at the dinner. I would love that.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:40 am 
God

MeDotOrg wrote:

Ya want my honest take on this? If I were him, I wouldn't do it either right now. Given the intensity between Trump and the press, it wouldn't be a roast. It'd be a horrible nuclear event that I wouldn't want to witness.

He's not the only one bowing out of the event in protest. Some of the press and sponsors have as well, so let's acknowledge the polarizing stand off between the two. Both sides can go off and pout in a corner for all I care.

Last edited by Jersey Girl on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:41 am 
God

Quasimodo wrote:
MeDotOrg wrote:

There is a movement to convince Alec Baldwin to appear in Trump's place in full makeup at the dinner. I would love that.

Oh lordy! Alex Baldwin is going to become more filthy stinking rich over the next 4 years than Trump is!

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 am 
God

Quasimodo wrote:
MeDotOrg wrote:

So would I!

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:52 pm 
God

Gunnar wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:

So would I!

That would be epic.

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 am 
God

Why won't Ajax18 or Subgenius answer questions when posed to them directly? Are they pussies? I think they're pussies.

- Doc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 am 
God

That I have no desire to find out for sure. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:42 pm 
Holy Ghost

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Why won't Ajax18 or Subgenius answer questions when posed to them directly? Are they pussies? I think they're pussies.

- Doc

I haven't had much time to come back here and see the question.

Quote:
Do you or Ajax18 have an issue with the language?

I've heard you use this word Doc so I understand you saying that you don't have an issue with the language. You're not in lock step with the liberals on this board so I really didn't have you in mind when I was pointing out the liberal hypocrisy amongst those who were so appalled at Trump using this word in a private conversation where he was recorded against his will and knowledge. People like honorentheos seemed to think secretly recording someone and as a result causing the masses to hurl death threats was sufficient cause to suspend a student. Yet they have no problem with secretly recording Mitt Romney or Donald Trump. They laud such people as heroes.

I don't particularly care what most people on this board think of me because they're idiots and moral lowlifes. But your disdain for me does hurt a bit. But I am what I am and thankfully my life has taken a turn for the better as of late so I probably won't be around much more because I'm too busy making money for a change. And Lord knows I need it. I've a got a growing family depending on me.

This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:49 pm 
Bell Ringer

Maxine Waters wrote:
I don't particularly care what most people on this board think of me because they're idiots and moral lowlifes.

These are the real idiots and moral lowlifes, ajax:

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 am 
God

Maxine Waters wrote:
But your disdain for me does hurt a bit. But I am what I am and thankfully my life has taken a turn for the better as of late so I probably won't be around much more because I'm too busy making money for a change. And Lord knows I need it. I've a got a growing family depending on me.

Ah, man. Sorry about that. I tend to think hard-Left Liberals are mentally ill, but then I saw something on Reddit today that explained it:

They're cherophobes. Cherophobia is the fear of gaiety, happiness, joyfulness or rejoicing. I think half of them feel guilty because they can't stop seeing what others don't have, and the other half that wants more feel cheated by *reasons*. Who knows.

You do you. Take care of your family. Personally, I wish you weren't so freaked out by minorities, but these days it's pretty apparent everyone is wary of everyone else. So, who knows.

On a side note, you'll be gratified to know my wife and I are balls deep in the private sector, I just cashed out a smallish nest egg and invested in a thing (that's all I'm saying on this ____ ing forum about my business interests), we're working hard to Make America Great Again. lol. Make America Great Again. That's funny.

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
They're cherophobes. Cherophobia is the fear of gaiety, happiness, joyfulness or rejoicing. I think half of them feel guilty because they can't stop seeing what others don't have, and the other half that wants more feel cheated by *reasons*. Who knows.

Interesting term, Doc.

I stop at "can't stop seeing what others don't have". But that's because the perspective is important, and I count my blessings at being lucky enough to begin the journey in this country and with decent, middle class parents. And while I realize that this gives a huge advantage over 95% of the world's folks, I can't waste time feeling guilty over that because I didn't have any say in the matter. I'll reserve guilt for anything under my control that I should do but decide not to for no good reason.

As far as the second part goes - I can't even imagine feeling cheated for any part of my station in life.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:32 am 
God

I'd rather laugh with people than at them. A little self deprecating sense of humor is necessary in this old world. Drumpf is as serious as a heart attack.