It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Does anyone else find it odd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:41 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
I'm going to regret that I ever posted that. I regret it already. But you said what you said. I saw the door open, I walked right through it and then I said what I said. You need to stop talking to me like that, Shades. You're turning this place into a hell hole. So, get thee behind me and stop it before someone gets in trouble around here. You're admin for cripes sake.

This is the "Spirit Prison" forum, you know.

You disgust me, sir.
;-)

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:40 pm 
Lip gloss eater

Perhaps he went off to celebrate? :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:45 am 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
that considering the wall of posts ldsfaqs has built supporting Donald Trump that he hasn't posted since election night?

Yes, I find it EXTREMELY odd. As in, totally-breaking-character kind of odd.

The more I think about this odd departure from what has been the norm, the more I am convinced that there is no character involved at all. This is a person who accused people whom he assumed are liberals of not being "charactered". That's not a word, but we all knew what he was asserting.

I don't think that the absence of faqs here has anything to do with the election. I strongly believe it had to do with Cam's offer to him. For as long as I've been back here on MormonDiscussions.com and tuning into what ldsfaqs says about his IRL, all the reasons he gave for not being able to get his collective act together, the church doesn't give him the right kinds of foods, he needed someone to partner with him (I believe he said close personal daily contact with someone), and then here comes Cam who offered to buddy up with him as a workout partner, take him to the gym every day, and even pick up groceries for him. Cam offered to supply him with the very solutions he said that he needed.

And he turns tail and runs away.

I find it hard to understand how someone could be content to basically do nothing productive every day of their life. Sure, we all have days or maybe even patches of days where we don't accomplish much, but in faqs' case, we're talking about YEARS of unproductivity as a lifestyle. We're talking about someone who has voluntarily opted for incompetency.

It just boggles the mind.

And when I say that he is content to do nothing productive every day of his life, I'm not talking about anything miraculous. He has made himself into someone who can't even manage to take a shower. I think about some of the conditions of his life that he's written about here and I can't believe that in light of Cam's offer, he has chosen to be someone who cannot take a shower, who cannot easily get around town to do the simple things that people do, that he sleeps on a mattress with no sheets (because they shift around when he moves in bed), and who has a hard time cooking anything decent for himself. If he can't manage a shower, I have no reason to believe that his laundry gets done or the house gets picked up and cleaned like it needs to be.

Who chooses that? Who keeps trading down until they are living like (I have to say it this way) a total bum?

I know people who are disabled through no fault of their own, who fight against their disabilities and keep going in life. I know that there are posters on this board who are disabled and who manage to make a contribution where we can see it right here on MormonDiscussions.com.

And then we have faqs, the raging attacker who can't even get along with a group of his peers on a message board. Who doesn't really know how to discuss anything at all, attacks liberals and calls them vicious names, attacks their character, the quality of their very souls, and when one of those guys steps forward and offers to meet every need the guy has said that he needed, he beats it the hell out of here.

It's just so incredible.

How do you open your eyes every day of your life and not want to accomplish anything and when someone offers you a way out of that situation, how could you possibly not take the offer?

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh