It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The KKK Makes Its Support Of Donald Drumpf Official
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:14 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

I realize that you are mentally stunted and not very smart but, just in case I haven't mentioned it lately, you are a vile, ignorant racist who contributes absolutely nothing to society....you are a disgusting, wife-beating leech who can no longer tell fiction from reality. Your anger is nothing but a product of your self loathing and projection.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:
2. Name a single Republican that actually "supports" in ANY sort of way the KKK etc.?

You mean like former Trump delegate, William Johnson, who is currently the voice behind a disgusting pro-Trump robocall in Utah that attacks McMullin?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:52 pm 
God

ldsfaqs wrote:

Yes, let's engage in an "actual" thought exercise.....

1. The Democratic Party doesn't want to be thought of as "bad" even though as part of their Party Platform they embrace MURDER of babies.
It would be one thing to be don't ask don't tell, or to have an unspoken understanding that women can do what they want, but to have actual MURDER as part of your party platform.... just please. And we aren't even talking the first couple of months, we are talking about FULL TERM FULLY VIABLE BABIES which Hillary entirely supports the killing of, as long as it's in the womb.

You want to engage in actual thought exercise? I accept your invitation!

1. What are some of the reasons why women choose late term abortion?

2. How are late term abortions facilitated?

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:08 pm 
God

Faqs is misrepresenting Clinton's actual position. She follows Roe v Wade.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 pm 
God

What's odd is you have a dozen or so left-leaning types on this board who take the time to explain to the fat man why they don't think the way he claims they do, but he's just impervious to reason and chooses to believe the caricatures created by the Right.

Well, you know what they say. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from beating his wife and getting morbidly obese while taking handouts from the government.

- Doc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:55 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Well, you know what they say. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from beating his wife and getting morbidly obese while taking handouts from the government.

- Doc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:07 pm 
God

Quote:
2. And the same thing..... Today the racism by whites is near NON-EXISTANT compared to times past.
In contrast, black on white racism IS equivalent to times past but with blacks this time, instead of whites.

Awesome!! When can I start owning white slaves, and lynching them with impunity?

I have so much work 'round the house that needs tending to, and this new development is a godsend.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:21 pm 
God

Get a German. They're very neat, and they really know how to follow orders.

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.- H. L. Mencken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:24 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
Quote:
2. And the same thing..... Today the racism by whites is near NON-EXISTANT compared to times past.
In contrast, black on white racism IS equivalent to times past but with blacks this time, instead of whites.

Awesome!! When can I start owning white slaves, and lynching them with impunity?

I have so much work 'round the house that needs tending to, and this new development is a godsend.

Yeah, like the judge who held that black legislators in North Carolina passed a bunch of laws targeted to keep white folks from voting. That kind of racism.

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:28 am 
God

I just read the Greek Neo Nazi party endorsed Drumpf. So, we have Russia, WN's, and the Golden Dawn party.

Woof.

- Doc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:30 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
I just read the Greek Neo Nazi party endorsed Drumpf. So, we have Russia, WN's, and the Golden Dawn party.

Woof.

- Doc

Don't worry Cam, Baby Trump suggested David Duke needs a bullet. So obviously he can't be racist.