It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Shout Out Of Thanks to Shades
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:00 pm 
God

Hey Shades, just want to thank you for your recognition of my posting last Friday (11-2) when you responded to me:

Quote:
Four posts in one day! Congratulations!

It was a great validation of why we should always be skeptic and naturally leary of anyone who has nothing better to do than post on this message board all day. And you hit the nail on the head with “four posts in one day”, was embarrassed to see I spent that much time posting here w everything else I have to do. In looking back, I got a huge and unexpected delay at The Business Jet Center - DFW, waiting for my ride to Chicago for the Notre Dame/Northwestern game the next day. Guess I should have found something better to do w my time for the three hours.

But thanks for pointing out, and validating, the point I’ve been making for years about this board and it’s participants not having any better life than posting here. Absolutely a great point and I’m embarrassed.

In looking back at why it may be the reason my average volume jumped way up to .07 posts per day. Truly is disgusting for anyone who claims they have a real productive life, unlike most here who can’t begin to make such claim nor even have a life (like Jersey Girl, EAllusion, and Kevin Graham, factually).

Hell, I still can’t even comprehend how you are averaging 3 posts/day with the job you claim. Does your employer encourage time on message boards while working at a correctional facility???? Seems negligent to me. So perhaps, as a brother in “good advice” you may want to get back to my kind of insignificant numbers you have encouraged me to stay at. After all, unlike the others I’ve mentioned - you actually do have a working life? Right???

Let me know!’ And thanks again for your observation!

Post subject: Re: Big Shout Out Of Thanks to Shades
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm 
God

Bach wrote:
a whole lot of gibberish nonsense

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

Post subject: Re: Big Shout Out Of Thanks to Shades
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:32 am 
God

Could this abundance of posting be due to a programming glitch at the Conservabot factory?