It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: From: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:24 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
It isn't mediamatters you stupid degenerate, it is a direct quote from FOX News' Lou Dobbs.

duh.

Quote:
And it isn't a $75 ticket to run over pedestrians, but telling you would say that it would be "worth" the $75 it to kill them.

In Rhode Island, failure to yield to a non-blind pedestrian, even a jaywalking pedestrian, is a $75 misdemeanor fine. The pedestrian is also fined for jaywalking.
And no one was killed, drama queen.

Quote:
Always knew you were human garbage, and you just keep demonstrating that with every post.

No, not "always". You had to internet stalk me first.

Quote:
Now go back to whining to the mods you fragile little snowflake.

sez the liar doxxer who went into ballistic hair-fire mode after a mail order bride joke on this forum....this forum.
Your street cred for calling people 'snowflakes' is running a deficit.

Quote:
Funny how attacks against ICE never happened before Trump huh?

No, it hasn't been funny watching Dem/Lib snowflakes like yourself desperately scrape and scratch at any and every hair fire imaginable after your inability to "respect the election" of 2016. To see other libtards across the country attack people who dare to not smell like patchouli because of their fragile susceptibility to "Trump!" propaganda is not funny at all....its sad.

If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent

Post subject: Re: FOX NEWS is the MEDIA OUTLET FOR WHITE SUPREMACISM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 am 
God

subgenius wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
Now go back to whining to the mods you fragile little snowflake.

sez the liar doxxer who went into ballistic hair-fire mode after a mail order bride joke on this forum....this forum.

Seriously, subs? You’re worried about being ‘doxxed’ and you’re complaining to the mods about it? For...?

Doesn’t look like KG is the snowflake there. ; )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:31 am 
God

canpakes wrote:

Oh that's not even the half of it. This cry baby filed a police report last year, terrified to death that people will actually know what a loser he is in real life. He keeps calling me a doxxer as if that's some kind of insult. I've already proven it wasn't me who "doxxed" him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:21 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
This cry baby filed a police report last year ...

Against you personally? Lolmigawd. : D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:54 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
a mail order bride joke

There wasn't anything funny or remotely jokey about what was posted.     

You simply insulted KG by saying he had married a mail order bride.

That's no more funny than just saying to somebody 'you're bald' would be. So what?

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:18 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
Seriously, subs? You’re worried about being ‘doxxed’ and you’re complaining to the mods about it? For...?

I never said I was ever complaining to the mods about anything.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
canpakes wrote:

Oh that's not even the half of it. This cry baby filed a police report last year, terrified to death that people will actually know what a loser he is in real life. He keeps calling me a doxxer as if that's some kind of insult. I've already proven it wasn't me who "doxxed" him.

never filed a police report or contacted a police official (especially about anything your petty self could ever do) - ergo another proof for your status as a proven "liar".
As for proof for who "doxed" me...why don't you openly give permission on this board for me to post one pm from Hawkeye? and we can see the truth in your claim here. Your previous refusal to do so seems to insinuate that the contents might be contrary to your claim, or will they confirm your claim?...perhaps you also have a habit of lying to yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:01 am 
God

Chap wrote:
subgenius wrote:
a mail order bride joke

There wasn't anything funny or remotely jokey about what was posted.     

You simply insulted KG by saying he had married a mail order bride.

That's no more funny than just saying to somebody 'you're bald' would be. So what?

subgenius wrote:
Ah, "insulted" suddenly justifies his actions, because insults are such a rare event from and for him.....so it was all because his feelings were hurt....yep, snowflake indeed.

Yup, it was an insult not a joke. Insult a man's wife if you want. But don't come back whining if he retaliates as hard as he can. Hell, what would YOU do?

That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:16 am 
God

I've already provided the proof that I wasn't the one who doxxed you, and you can keep pretending you don't whine to the mods but every time I throw in a hidden jab at you that ONLY you would get, I instantly get a warning from the mods about revealing IRL information. How would they know it is IRL information about you I wonder?

But it is cute the way you keep talking about insults about anonymous male posters you're interacting with and then equate this with insulting that person's wife, who isn't anonymous. Just checking off another box for HUMAN GARBAGE qualifier. I've never gone after another poster's wife. The fact that you felt you had to go that low, shows just how much of a triggered snowflake you truly are. And yes, I saw the PM you sent Hawkeye trying to confirm my identity so you could finish your police report.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:02 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
I've already provided the proof that I wasn't the one who doxxed you, and you can keep pretending you don't whine to the mods but every time I throw in a hidden jab at you that ONLY you would get, I instantly get a warning from the mods about revealing IRL information. How would they know it is IRL information about you I wonder?

Dude, that is not proof and likely a fabrication (conveniently blacked out sender, but if you had permission to share their pm on board, por que?)
Nevertheless, does this mean you agree to have a pm shared from Hawkeye?...you seem so insistent on avoiding that agreement, por que?

Kevin Graham wrote:
But it is cute the way you keep talking about insults about anonymous male posters you're interacting with and then equate this with insulting that person's wife, who isn't anonymous. Just checking off another box for HUMAN GARBAGE qualifier. I've never gone after another poster's wife. The fact that you felt you had to go that low, shows just how much of a triggered snowflake you truly are. And yes, I saw the PM you sent Hawkeye trying to confirm my identity so you could finish your police report.

Gawd, you ignorant.
Agree or not to release pm?...or are you scared to confirm that you are actually the liar doxxer we all know you to be? (I mean you seem to want be entrenched on this, por que?)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 am 
God

CFR on this ‘doxxing’.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:49 pm 
God

canpakes wrote:
CFR on this ‘doxxing’.

I'm not sure who discovered Subs' IRL identity, whether it was KG or someone else who shared the information to KG knowing KG would do their dirty work for them, but I can say for certain I received what felt like a copypasta PM from KG sharing Subs' Facebook profile and his thoughts about Subs and his life. I'm fairly confident KG shared Subs' identity with folks he felt, at the time, to be 'on his side'.

- Doc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:33 pm 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
canpakes wrote:
CFR on this ‘doxxing’.

I'm not sure who discovered Subs' IRL identity, whether it was KG or someone else who shared the information to KG knowing KG would do their dirty work for them, but I can say for certain I received what felt like a copypasta PM from KG sharing Subs' Facebook profile and his thoughts about Subs and his life. I'm fairly confident KG shared Subs' identity with folks he felt, at the time, to be 'on his side'.

- Doc

(Let me look it up)

Yep, we were in a PM exchange talking about anonymity some 13 months ago. You said you were nuking all your comments on Reddit for safety reasons and I said someone tried getting me fired over anti-Mormon comments so I probably needed to transition to an anonymous moniker.

In a follow up PM I told you I had found out his IRL ID. You asked me what he was like. It was only at that point I shared with you the link to his Facebook page so you could answer that question for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:36 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:
Dude, that is not proof and likely a fabrication (conveniently blacked out sender, but if you had permission to share their pm on board, por que?)

Oh, so you're going to go with the "he photo-shopped it" theory? That should be rather easy for any of the mods to verify. Shades, EAllusion, RI? Feel free to validate that this PM came to me from a different user.

And yes, of course I blacked out the poster's ID.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:57 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

(Let me look it up)

Yep, we were in a PM exchange talking about anonymity some 13 months ago. You said you were nuking all your comments on Reddit for safety reasons and I said someone tried getting me fired over anti-Mormon comments so I probably needed to transition to an anonymous moniker.

In a follow up PM I told you I had found out his IRL ID. You asked me what he was like. It was only at that point I shared with you the link to his Facebook page so you could answer that question for yourself.

Yep. That sounds about right.

- Doc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:18 pm 
God

Oh yeah. This is great. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:36 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
...I probably needed to transition to an anonymous moniker.

Obviously when you became "Hawkeye", but failed to transition your posting temperament and vocabulary...a thin veil at best.

Kevin Graham wrote:
... I had found out his IRL ID. ..

Which is in question here...and the question is,
"agree to have Hawkeye pm revealed on this board"?
yes?
no?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:55 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc

A Facebook page might or might not be the actual person in question. But wouldn’t filing a police report against a claimed ‘doxxer’ for pointing to that page end up with that filer essentially doxxing themself, at least as confirmation goes ... as well as entail a potential effort in and of itself to dox the supposed doxxer?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm 
God

subgenius wrote:

Obviously when you became "Hawkeye", but failed to transition your posting temperament and vocabulary...a thin veil at best.

If the purpose was to fool people then why did I send a message out to several posters including the mods, explaining that I decided to go anonymous because a Mormon douchebag tried to get me in trouble with family, friends and job, for my "anti-Mormon views"? In fact, this is precisely what started the PM exchange with Doc. I figured most people here would figure it out eventually, but I gave several people a heads up in advance.

subgenius wrote:
Which is in question here...and the question is

"In question" by whom? No one that matters. I've already presented the proof and you refuse to have it validated. Now you're alluding to a PM as if it has some kind of incriminating evidence against me. :lol:

subgenius wrote:
"agree to have Hawkeye pm revealed on this board"?

There is nothing in that PM that proves anything you're trying to prove. I've already posted the PM screen shot the mods can verify which predates this PM.

What triggered you into threatening to call the Po Po was the fact that I snagged a photo of you from Facebook and used it as my profile pic here. No one on this forum had any idea who it was except you, and you had the mods delete it instantly and then threatened legal action. It was a photo of you dressed in drag (presumably Halloween) and it was friggin hilarious as all get out. Minutes later you sent me a PM whining that you're afraid I'm going to do violence to you. :lol: Your logic was that I had gone to "considerable lengths" to find out who you are IRL, therefore you were justified in your fears. Here is the one and only PM sent to you:

Quote:
Oh lighten up man, it is all in good fun. You know, like calling my wife a mail-order-bride and my children little brats, am I right?

As far as going to "considerable lengths" to figure out who you are, you must be joking. I figured it out in 20 minutes just googling the information you had already provided to the public (your moniker, your age, your employment, geographical location, your employer, etc).

As far as beating you up or whatever it is you're afraid of, I may have made a comment that I'd love to give you the opportunity to say these things to me in person but don't I remember exactly what I said because it was late, I was pissed and the comment was edited after I sobered up.

In any event, I have already gone on record several times with the mods and other posters in PMs (and once on the public forum) over the past week indicating that my intention for wanting to know who you were wasn't to do you physical harm, but rather to dissuade you from making your demeaning comments about my wife and children. You don't have the luxury of anonymity anymore, and you have no one to blame for that but yourself.

And by the way, you really do need to adjust your security settings on Facebook.

And guess what, now that you know we know who you are, suddenly you stopped talking bad about other poster's family members. You know, glass houses and all that. So apparently the strategy worked.

Now, I suspect you think you got me in a pickle because the PM admits to looking you up on google. This is easily explained by the fact that I wasn't about to "out" the person who actually did the googling. I don't owe you ____, and the point still stands: your claim that I had gone to "considerable lengths" to find out who you were is laughably wrong.

Last edited by Kevin Graham on Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:22 pm 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
It was a photo of you dressed in drag (presumably Halloween) and it was friggin hilarious as all get out. Minutes later you sent me a PM whining that you're afraid I'm going to do violence to you. :lol: Your logic was that I had gone to "considerable lengths" to find out who you are IRL, therefore you were justified in your fears.

Perhaps the problem was that he wasn’t in drag for ‘fun’; rather the pic showed a more typical mode of appearance.

Nevertheless nothing there seems to meet the requirement to bring Federal or State charges against you for doxxing or the related issue of stalking. Making comments about your family, as subs did, better meets the criteria for both, in comparison.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:39 am 
God

canpakes wrote:
Nevertheless nothing there seems to meet the requirement to bring Federal or State charges against you for doxxing or the related issue of stalking. Making comments about your family, as subs did, better meets the criteria for both, in comparison.

Agreed. Whatever subs imagines KG has done or tried to do to him can't be worse than comments subs has made about KG and his family.

No precept or claim is more deservedly suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.

“If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you.”
― Harlan Ellison