It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am
Posts: 12310
canpakes wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
I have lived all over the country, and 99% of the racists I've ever seen are white liberals and black liberals.
Let alone their bigotry against other things and people like religion, Jews, etc.

faqs, you've recently asserted that only blacks are racist, so the situation seems to have improved for whites since you made the statement above.

Thanks for reviving this thread. It shows that some things never change.

_________________
"You get to have your own beliefs, and your own wishes, and dreams, and imaginations. What you don't get to have is your own reality." - Sethbag

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 pm 
Hermit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:12 pm
Posts: 7824
Location: Cave
Sorry Canpakes, I'm going to side with faqs on this one. He didn't say all blacks are racist and that no whites are racist. He said there are a whole one thousand racist whites left in the country and though there are (.99)(.13)(3.22)x10^8 racist blacks, there are several hundred times more blacks who aren't racist than whites who are. A thousand is a big number and several hundred thousand is a really really big number, like more than the miles to the moon and that's how many nice blacks there are. A pretty generous opinion.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:29 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
Lemmie wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
1. FACT 99% of racism DOES come from liberal blacks today and less so white liberals.

CFR. Produce legitimate statistics, faqs. Seriously, prove it or stop spouting nonsense.
ldsfaqs wrote:
2. I've lived all over the place, all various races, cultures, ideology's, religions.
I can judge for MYSELF WHO I see most racism coming from.

Yes, your bigotry and the stereotypical, black and white thinking upon which you base your conclusions are completely obvious.
ldsfaqs wrote:
and those Dem's in the South who wouldn't vote for the "n*****" Obama

Shut your filthy disgusting mouth. You are an uneducated, uncouth, ill-mannered animal. Keep your offal AWAY FROM HERE. I can only pray no one comes here, reads your obnoxiousness, and thinks it is in any way representative of this board.
ldsfaqs wrote:
Anyway, I've proven you a liar....

Got anything else?

Thankfully, you are the only person on this planet who thinks this. To everyone else reading, it's clear your spewed hatred is allowed as the most extreme and sick example of freedom of speech. Additionally, sadly, the damage you are doing and have done to the Mormon church is legendary.


1. Why do I need "statistics"? You don't use statistics to make your claims.
You just claim.... racism racism racism.
Why don't you do your own research for a change and learn something?
Just Google on YouTube "Racism" or "white on black violence".
For the first time you'll find some "social experiments" which don't prove crap, and after that for both terms, nothing but black on white racism AND violence. 100,000's of examples of black racism. There will be a few examples of liberals claiming racism, but not actual racism.

Remember, in this modern world, all that "white racism" and violence would be EASY to prove by searching on YouTube, especially since you liberals believe it so much.
Yet, there's almost ZERO of it of white against black. But like I said, 100,000's of black on white racism.
When you do this, if you're actually good in your research, not being lazy, you'll find that your liberal claims of white on black racism, is nothing more than liberal imagination and propaganda by your media.

But, I know you won't do any actual work to know anything, you just will believe what you want.

2. I have no bigotry nor stereotypical blah blah.... again, personal attack, no FACTS that prove me a racist.
Living all over the place and observing human behavior, I see clearly WHO exhibit the words and behaviors of RACISM.
And don't think I don't know it well.... I do.
I'm even a victim of black racism.... getting a beatdown by 10 blacks in Marine Combat training simply because I asked one to stop picking on a partially r____ platoon mate, who had gotten in because of a waiver due to his father being a higher up. He was belittling him etc. I told him to leave the kid alone, that treating him that way was wrong. In fact, your abusiveness reminds me of that black. Just abuse people, degrade because you find it fun.

3. And you only prove how racist you are, and how stupid you are.
You couldn't even tell that I was describing Southern DEMOCRAT racism speech in using that word you utter moron.
As I've always said, you just see "color", liberals don't actually see facts. If you had actually read my sentence for comprehension, you would have been able to tell I was describing Southern DEMOCRAT racist speech against Obama in various videos/new articles.

Utter wicked loon...!!! :(

4. Nope.... The only people who think anything I said is "bad" is LIBERALS..... Conservatives including 20%+ of those of color etc. entirely believe the SAME AS ME.....

You're an ignorant bigot, who judges things and people by identity politics.
And you haven't shows a SINGLE example of me being a racist. And the ONLY way you do, is by LYING about what I say.
Everything else you say, is nothing but ad-hominem..... like this entire post of yours. No facts, just personal attacks, proclaiming is the same as "truth" to you morons.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:40 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
Posts: 3795
Location: Oregon
ldsfaqs says this

Quote:
I have no bigotry nor stereotypical blah blah.... again, personal attack, no FACTS that prove me a racist.



And in the very same paragraph says this,

Quote:
In fact, your abusiveness reminds me of that black. Just abuse people, degrade because you find it fun.


Game over.

_________________
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:43 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4618
Gadianton wrote:
Sorry Canpakes, I'm going to side with faqs on this one. He didn't say all blacks are racist and that no whites are racist. He said there are a whole one thousand racist whites left in the country and though there are (.99)(.13)(3.22)x10^8 racist blacks, there are several hundred times more blacks who aren't racist than whites who are. A thousand is a big number and several hundred thousand is a really really big number, like more than the miles to the moon and that's how many nice blacks there are. A pretty generous opinion.

Gad - not all blacks, but only blacks. This is an important difference.

Technically, some blacks might not be racist and this statement can be correct within those conditions.

Technically part II is that faqs believes that all racism comes from blacks, except when some of it doesn't. Or, phrased in faqsian English, all unless not all.

Technically part III involves gay cake in some way. He's still working that one out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 am 
Hermit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:12 pm
Posts: 7824
Location: Cave
can,

while I see what you're saying, I think out of the various positions that have been clarified, this is the one that I'd like you to break down for me when you've figured it out.

Quote:
I've also said previously that a small # of whites a few 1,000 or so on both sides of the spectrum have full racists on their side,


Trying to figure out how, whether from a conservative site or personal observations from living in many towns, he estimates there are 1000 racists left in the United States. That's a really good eye.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 am 
Hermit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:12 pm
Posts: 7824
Location: Cave
faqs wrote:
Am I also a "racist" for simply quoting a FACT of history that in the PAST 99% of racism came from WHITES?


Absolutely. Have you ever played chess? Maybe if not president of the United States, a Grand Master of chess in a counterfaqtual world where your life was as it should have been?

This is called a sacrifice. You exchange a piece of moderate value, like a bishop, for a real prize, a queen. But it's not so much of an exchange as a trap. It's a calculated move, where you rely on the gullibility of your opponent to take the bait. See, faqs, a soft racist, would just say that blacks have always been more racist because that's the simplistic view from living in that small town and not knowin' any better. It takes a hard racist to think of a concession to appear fair. "Oh, we've made mistakes too" (but they aren't material to the objective).

So how many of the remaining 999 are you acquainted with? I'm thinking Grand Wizard if not Grand Master.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:26 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 15166
Well, considering the Mormon welfare recipient takes his talking points from Stormfront or whatever it's not hard to pin him down.

But, to be fair, there is a huge discrepancy vis a vis black males and criminal behavior. You can make the argument that it's White Oppression that has caused the current status, or you can make the argument that it's Black Culture.

Either way, we have to live with one another, and we need to figure out a cost effective way ahead. I suppose I'd like to look for solutions rather than blame shifting and throwing money at something that actually requires a long-term fix <- whatever that means.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:24 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
cwald wrote:
ldsfaqs says this

Quote:
I have no bigotry nor stereotypical blah blah.... again, personal attack, no FACTS that prove me a racist.



And in the very same paragraph says this,

Quote:
In fact, your abusiveness reminds me of that black. Just abuse people, degrade because you find it fun.


Game over.


Are you ____ serious?
How does comparing "like" behaviors between you BOTH somehow make me "racist"?
You people truly are mentally and morally corrupt and disabled.
You're not "black" are you? Is your "behavior" black?
He could have been a white man doing the same as you, I could have said white.
So, what the flying ____ is wrong with your peoples "BRAINS"....??? BEHAVIOR is not "skin color". He just happened to be a black bully and racist who attacked, and you all do the same.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:36 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
Gadianton wrote:
can,

while I see what you're saying, I think out of the various positions that have been clarified, this is the one that I'd like you to break down for me when you've figured it out.

Quote:
I've also said previously that a small # of whites a few 1,000 or so on both sides of the spectrum have full racists on their side,


Trying to figure out how, whether from a conservative site or personal observations from living in many towns, he estimates there are 1000 racists left in the United States. That's a really good eye.


I said a "few 1,000"..... I'm talking about white racists such as the KKK, Neo-Nazi's mostly on the right, and other similar racists on the Dem side.
There aren't that many actual racists with white people anymore. You simply don't see them anymore, except when the media highlights them, or try's to connect them to a Conservative Presidential Candidate. For the last 40 years White people have grown up in public schools that teach tolerance and the bad of racism. So whites simply aren't racist anymore, save the obvious fringe and still some in the south. I should say the southern racists are more than just a few 1,000 both Left and Right, but overall with the rest of white populations in America, they aren't even a blip in comparison anymore.

It also still makes me laugh that these morons think I'm "racist" when I've done nothing but condemn actual racism, no matter WHO does it, but further, I even left the Church because I "thought" it was racist due to my modern first 20 year social education in public schools and post-racial society.
Clearly I don't have a tolerance for racism.... so to claim I'm racism, along with many other reasons and facts, is an utter joke.
But, that's how the left try's to shut down the argument, is by demonization, rather than actual facts to back up arguments. They can't win the argument, so it's racism racism racism.

This was a great video which displays leftist thinking in this stuff, how it's warped and false, using the facts and reason, not ad-hominem like the left engages in.
Beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0obFgSeiQFw
Primary discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4618
ldsfaqs wrote:
I said a "few 1,000"..... I'm talking about white racists such as the KKK, Neo-Nazi's mostly on the right, and other similar racists on the Dem side.
There aren't that many actual racists with white people anymore. You simply don't see them anymore, except when the media highlights them, or try's to connect them to a Conservative Presidential Candidate. For the last 40 years White people have grown up in public schools that teach tolerance and the bad of racism. So whites simply aren't racist anymore, save the obvious fringe and still some in the south. I should say the southern racists are more than just a few 1,000 both Left and Right, but overall with the rest of white populations in America, they aren't even a blip in comparison anymore.

It also still makes me laugh that these morons think I'm "racist" when I've done nothing but condemn actual racism, no matter WHO does it, but further, I even left the Church because I "thought" it was racist due to my modern first 20 year social education in public schools and post-racial society.
Clearly I don't have a tolerance for racism.... so to claim I'm racism, along with many other reasons and facts, is an utter joke.
But, that's how the left try's to shut down the argument, is by demonization, rather than actual facts to back up arguments. They can't win the argument, so it's racism racism racism.

The first problem is that you do not understand the terms that you are using.

Let me ask you two questions -
- What is your definition of a racist?
- What constitutes a racist action?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:51 am 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 6543
ldsfaqs wrote:
There aren't that many actual racists with white people anymore. You simply don't see them anymore, except when the media highlights them, or try's to connect them to a Conservative Presidential Candidate. For the last 40 years White people have grown up in public schools that teach tolerance and the bad of racism.
And for the last 40 years what public schools have black people grown up in? Do you think they were somehow segregated from this learning white people got?! Your racism is on display to a sickening level in the above paragraph.

ldsfaqs the racist wrote:
So whites simply aren't racist anymore,

Could you write a more racist sentence?
ldsfaqs wrote:
It also still makes me laugh that these morons think I'm "racist"

You illustrate your racism all by yourself. No morons are necessary to think it. Not tryng to convince you of anything because you have demonstrated you are incapable of learning, just want to register that what you write here is vile, bigoted, racist, infantile and sick.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
1. Lemmie, nothing in that statement was "racist". If so prove it by reason, fact, and logic.
As to your stupid question.... Liberals have been training blacks to be victims, and developing identity politics, to claim racism of everything and everyone, whites, cops, conservatives, etc. THAT is racism. I'm not racist for simply pointing out a FACT of modern society and liberal blacks within it.

Further proof of your lying and racism in this, is first I'm the ONLY one on this forum who has regularly posted 100's of videos by black Conservatives, thus if I was actually racist, why aren't I racist against them? Clearly anyone with a brain would understand I'm not, that what in fact is happening is you the liberal are being simply a bigoted ignorant ASSHOLE....

Further proof of your assholism, is I never said a single thing about blacks were "segregated".
My point is what I said above.... Further, Liberal college "safe spaces" and the utter LACK of intellectual diversity and exploration and challenge of ideas, IS a form of "segregation" done by you liberals in colleges. It's exactly why liberals have become utterly against free speech, fascists, using violence to stop alternative views, and why blacks (liberal blacks) today are the racists rather than whites, etc.

Again, you liberals seem to have a problem with facts. Go on Youtube and search racism and white on black violence.
You will see almost none.... you WILL see however black on white racism and violence in the 1,000's of examples.
Again, in this day and age, with your liberal narrative, there should be FAR more examples of white racism and violence.
Yet there is barely ANY....., even though we have the much larger population!!!

2. I just watched this video, and he spends a good amount of time showing exactly what you in your liberal ideology just did, and why it's not only wrong, but utterly racist, evil, and makes you an asshole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqpXL8TxiU

When you falsely accuse people of racism, you become the very thing you claim to be condemning.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4618
- What is your definition of a racist?
- What constitutes a racist action?

faqs, can you give an answer to either? Or are you ignorant about this topic?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:35 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
Stop being a dim-witted asshole too....
Racism is what the Dictionary says it is, and what every single race themed book, movie, etc. has shown it as, and I've watched 100's.

Of course, you liberals have created a "new" definition of racism, like you do with me and conservatives, you claim "negative speech" and FACTS as being racist, when they are simply stating facts etc.
Like I've said many a times..... from the very beginning of Obama, you all were claiming racism simply because we were critical of him:
- For his radical history
- For his Maxism
- For his liberalism
etc.

You claim racism for anything.... Blacks in prison more, racism. Have a problem with black violence, racism.
It just goes on and on.... like you liberals pervert everything, you've perverted the meaning and definition of racism.

Anyway, watch the video I post above, Ben get's into this issue well and detailed explaining what you liberals do today.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:41 am 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 6543
Quote:
Further proof of your assholism, is I never said a single thing about blacks were "segregated".
My point is what I said above....

ROTFLMFAO. You pick one word out, and avoid the question, just like you refuse to answer canpakes' questions.

You didn't, however, address this:
Lemmie wrote:
ldsfaqs wrote:
There aren't that many actual racists with white people anymore. You simply don't see them anymore, except when the media highlights them, or try's to connect them to a Conservative Presidential Candidate. For the last 40 years White people have grown up in public schools that teach tolerance and the bad of racism.

And for the last 40 years what public schools have black people grown up in?

Explain your statement that it was 'White people' who learned to not be racist. Why wouldn't that apply to all people?

ldsfaqs wrote:
Further, Liberal college "safe spaces" and the utter LACK of intellectual diversity and exploration and challenge of ideas, IS a form of "segregation" done by you liberals in colleges. It's exactly why liberals have become utterly against free speech, fascists, using violence to stop alternative views, and why blacks (liberal blacks) today are the racists rather than whites, etc.

If blacks become racist by going to liberal schools, then why aren't whites who go to liberal schools also becoming racist? Your illogic is very sound.
ldsfaqs wrote:
nothing in that statement was "racist". If so prove it by reason, fact, and logic.

No need. You are doing just fine showing your racism with your lack of reason, fiction, and illogic.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:56 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
1. Hey dumbo, I DID explain why it doesn't apply to "all" people, you just ignored it.

2. Well, first white liberals are STILL racist as they've always been as Democrats, it's just "soft" racism now.
They engage in the racism of low expectations with blacks, talk down to blacks as if they need to be "taken care of", they are utterly racist against Conservative blacks. They falsely call Conservatives racist etc., which is STILL bigotry.
Further, your "logic" is not even sound.... If we are talking about racism by an opposite race, then obviously the bigotry by white liberals wouldn't be the same kind, since the direct racism white and black liberals teach black liberals, is white racism, thus obviously white liberals can't really be racist against whites. Your question is entirely non-sensical.

3. Boring, if you don't get what I'm saying, which you clearly don't, again, learn something and watch the video I linked above.
It explains what you all are doing, what I'm doing, and who's in the right and wrong.
You all claim to be so intellectual, but you all actually DOING anything to learn outside of your biases before you open your mouths or continue to do so, is like not even possible. You liberals are entirely anti-intellectual. It's anti-intellectual to not even engage the info/videos I provide, to understand my position and argument and/or the conservative one and the problems with liberalism. But it's also anti-intellectual, because your all's only real "retorts" 95% of the time is "I'm a racist" or another personal attack.

It makes me laugh how the very thing you people think I'm doing and am, being ignorant, anti-intellectual etc. is the very thing your actually doing, but I'm not in fact doing. I watch some 30 YouTube videos a day from ALL sides and perspectives, and then I make a judgment. You all just sit on your fat asses and personally attack, "thinking" you know what you're talking about, when you don't know and understand ____, you're just judging by your already developed bias, not objectively engaging the information/discussion.

I mean, just look at this discussion..... is nothing but a personal attack, and I'm having to defend myself from your utterly immoral and evil lie/charge of racism, and you have ZERO interest in being corrected with the truth.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:01 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 27740
Location: Off the Deep End
ldsfaqs wrote:
You all just sit on your fat asses and personally attack, "thinking" you know what you're talking about, when you don't know and understand ____, you're just judging by your already developed bias, not objectively engaging the information/discussion.



:surprised:

My ass is not fat.

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
Figure of speech.... you should know that.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:11 am 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 6543
This is nonsensical:
Quote:
Further, your "logic" is not even sound.... If we are talking about racism by an opposite race, then obviously the bigotry by white liberals wouldn't be the same kind, since the direct racism white and black liberals teach black liberals, is white racism, thus obviously white liberals can't really be racist against whites. Your question is entirely non-sensical.

Did your dictionary definition of racism say that persons of a particular race cannot be racist against their own race? No?

Here's the definition of anti-intellectual, courtesy of the resident anti-intellectual here:
ldsfaqs wrote:
I watch some 30 YouTube videos a day from ALL sides and perspectives,


ldsfaqs wrote:
nothing but a personal attack

You interpret every opinion and fact that you don't agree with to be a personal attack.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7720
Calling someone a racist without engaging any facts and proof of it, but especially NOT engaging the discussion of the thread, IS a personal attack.

I only call personal attacks as such. If you all actually engaged in any sort of fact-based "argument", rather than ONLY personally attacked, I wouldn't be saying that's all you all do. It's really that simple.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group