It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:10 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
At least that's what liberals believe.....
This wasn't a treatment of the subject, but it was a small mention showing some of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Oog1-1XRQ

Liberals have told me I'm racist for saying I've had black and otherwise friends, and I and black conservatives have the same exact views, yet somehow we are still racist. The above video just does a small mention on the issue. I wanted to post it because it's applicable, and the end part really get's at the actual truth, of what liberalism does, and where this "conservatives are racist" viewpoint comes from.

Start the video at the 29min mark.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am
Posts: 13353
Not all conservatives in the US are racist. However, if you find a racist in the US, it's a damn good bet they're a conservative.

_________________
"You get to have your own beliefs, and your own wishes, and dreams, and imaginations. What you don't get to have is your own reality." - Sethbag

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:48 pm 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 11413
Exactly Schmo.

That's how I respond to these idiotic remarks.

No one ever said EVERY single Republican was racist. But there was a skit on the Simpsons that said it beautifully:

"FOX NEWS, not Racist, but #1 with Racists."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:24 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
What is funny about you people is it's a complete lie.....
I have lived all over the country, and 99% of the racists I've ever seen are white liberals and black liberals.
Let alone their bigotry against other things and people like religion, Jews, etc.

See, who's likely the true racists when most other kinds of bigotry still comes from liberals?

Liberals are and have always been #1 with racists, it's simply liberals became great at brainwashing the ignorant like Kevin G. & Schmo in claiming conservatives are now the racists, when we've never been and still aren't.

Further, far more racism come from blacks today that whites, and since most blacks are liberals, they are most clearly #1 in racism.

So, keep lying to yourselves liberals.... God knows who the actual racists and bigots are.
Like the video said, liberals put everyone into tribes, separating people, making boogymen, like fantasy racist cops, fantasy racist conservatives, boogeyman of the "man", corporations, the rich, capitalism, etc. etc. If liberals didn't lie about everything and everyone, and create their boogeymen, very few would be actually liberal because liberalism has no substance. All fluff, but no filling.

And only liberals get their news and truth from low class and immoral comedy like the Simpsons, Comedy Central, South Park etc.
The rest of us get our news from real news sources, not liars, decievers and bigots.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Last edited by ldsfaqs on Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:33 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am
Posts: 13353
ldsfaqs wrote:
What is funny about you people is it's a complete lie.....

Liberals are and have always been #1 with racists, it's simply liberals became great at brainwashing the ignorant like Kevin G. & Schmo in claiming conservatives are now the racists, when we've never been and still aren't.

Further, far more racism come from blacks today that whites, and since most blacks are liberals, they are most clearly #1 in racism.

So, keep lying to yourselves liberals.... God knows who the actual racists and bigots are.
Like the video said, liberals put everyone into tribes, separating people, making boogymen, like fantasy racist cops, fantasy racist conservatives, boogeyman of the "man", corporations, the rich, capitalism, etc. etc. If liberals didn't lie about everything and everyone, and create their boogeymen, very few would be actually liberal because liberalism has no substance. All fluff, but no filling.

And only liberals get their news and truth from low class and immoral comedy like the Simpsons, Comedy Central, South Park etc.
The rest of us get our news from real news sources, not liars, decievers and bigots.

Despite numerous fine examples of Poe's Law on this board, I'd have to say this post should win an award for best example of Poe's Law ever.

_________________
"You get to have your own beliefs, and your own wishes, and dreams, and imaginations. What you don't get to have is your own reality." - Sethbag

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:12 am
Posts: 6090
Location: Arizona
Some Schmo wrote:
Not all conservatives in the US are racist. However, if you find a racist in the US, it's a damn good bet they're a conservative.


Kevin Graham wrote:
Exactly Schmo.

That's how I respond to these idiotic remarks.

No one ever said EVERY single Republican was racist. But there was a skit on the Simpsons that said it beautifully:

"FOX NEWS, not Racist, but #1 with Racists."



Kevin Graham wrote:
Tarski wrote:
The inability to distinguish between the physical flag on the one hand and the principles it stands for on the other is a bizarre cognitive deficit. If I were an over-generalizing hyper-partisan hack living in a bubble like some folks on this very message board, I would say that this proves that all conservatives are worthless mental deficients and jingoists (and I might also call them EEEEEEVIL!! hey faqs?)

But you'd be surprised how many Republicans I know have told me point blank, that they would have done the exact same thing.


viewtopic.php?p=885350#p885350


Conservative and Republican are not really synonymous.
Not every Conservative is registered as a Republican.
And Not every Republican considers himself or herself a conservative.

For example, there are more People in Oklahoma registered as Democrats than Republicans there.
From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Spanning the southern and eastern parts of the United States, the area is known for politically and socially conservative views, even though Oklahoma has more voters registered with the Democratic Party than with any other party.[89]

_________________
"And I've said it before, you want to know what Joseph Smith looked like in Nauvoo, just look at Trump." - Fence Sitter


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am
Posts: 13353
Brackite wrote:
Conservative and Republican are not really synonymous.
Not every Conservative is registered as a Republican.
And Not every Republican considers himself or herself a conservative.

I completely agree, Brackite.

What's funny about this is I chose "conservative" over "Republican" consciously (for vague reasons related to what you are saying), and yet when I think about why, I had the reasons reversed (or the labels, if you prefer). Anyway...

So you can edit my post to substitute "Republican" in for "conservative", because that's what I meant to say. Mea culpa.

And for the record, I consider myself a conservative. But my definition of conservatism isn't abolishing programs (and it certainly isn't about guns, abortions, gay marriage, stem cells... well, anti-science in general, and a billion other outrageous co-opted attitudes). Conservatism to me is smart spending on necessary programs, and trying to avoid waste in those programs. Somebody has to build the roads, educate the citizens, make the armies, etc., after all. I believe the government could do a much better job of managing everything they touch in terms of wasteful spending and misdirected job making programs (do we really need more tanks and ____? I agree with having a military, but isn't today's US military now more about penis size than anything else?)

Today's "conservative" seems more about doing away with anything that doesn't seem to directly benefit them. That makes no sense to me. I mean, the happier the least happy people are, the happier everyone is, right? Why not try to raise the base happiness? That would mean attending to the lowliest of us, wouldn't it?

It seems pretty clear to me that happy feelings are infectious, just like ____ feelings. So why do we give a ____ about the rich over the poor? It's the poor who deserve our attention. And they don't deserve our disdain. There are a ton of exceptionally hard working people out there who just don't get paid enough for today's cost of living. I'm not saying money buys happiness; I know first hand it doesn't, but being poor sure does suck (I've been there, I know. And actually, I never had it as bad as some people I've seen).

Today, it feels like conservative = lack of empathy. Don't get this attitude. So I find myself up against other conservatives all the time.

_________________
"You get to have your own beliefs, and your own wishes, and dreams, and imaginations. What you don't get to have is your own reality." - Sethbag

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
If you believe those things, then you're not a Conservative.

If you believe those things about Conservatives (no empathy blah blah), then you're not a Conservative either, because they aren't true.

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:26 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:59 am
Posts: 13353
ldsfaqs wrote:
If you believe those things, then you're not a Conservative.

If you believe those things about Conservatives (no empathy blah blah), then you're not a Conservative either, because they aren't true.

Oh, I'm fully aware I'm not your definition of "conservative" (not to mention a lot of other wingnuts' definitions these days), and that's because I'm not a total ____.

But you know, you don't seem to know the real definition of a lot of words, so it's hardly surprising.

Notice a difference between us here: I'm not saying you're lying about the definition of the word; I'm saying you have no ____ clue what it is. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your inability to notice how ____ stupid you sound every single day.

_________________
"You get to have your own beliefs, and your own wishes, and dreams, and imaginations. What you don't get to have is your own reality." - Sethbag

"Good thing your safe space isn't being violated with the horrors of self-awareness." - Dmetri Cromwell (some guy on Facebook)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:11 pm 
tired, less active investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 10157
Location: Hungary
Some Schmo wrote:
essentially, ldsfaqs wrote:
lie.....
Liberals
ignorant
liberals,
lying to yourselves liberals....
bigots
liberals
liberals
fluff
liberals
immoral
liars, decievers and bigots.
Despite numerous fine examples of Poe's Law on this board, I'd have to say this post should win an award for best example of Poe's Law ever.

+1

_________________
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:57 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 am
Posts: 10679
Location: Your mother's purse
Some Schmo wrote:
Not all conservatives in the US are racist. However, if you find a racist in the US, it's a damn good bet they're a conservative.

this is the dumbest conclusion I have read today.
racism is not a monopoly of white people.

you have the moonwalk intellect...it appears like you are walking forward but you only travel backwards.
Thanks for making whatever people you influence just a little bit dumber....we will always need manual labor.

Image

_________________
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:04 pm 
tired, less active investigator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 am
Posts: 10157
Location: Hungary
subgenius wrote:
.

ldsfaqs ver 0.9

_________________
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:09 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 5581
ldsfaqs wrote:
I have lived all over the country, and 99% of the racists I've ever seen are white liberals and black liberals.
Let alone their bigotry against other things and people like religion, Jews, etc.

faqs, you've recently asserted that only blacks are racist, so the situation seems to have improved for whites since you made the statement above.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 am 
God

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:51 pm
Posts: 6746
subgenius wrote:
[
this is the dumbest conclusion I have read today.
racism is not a monopoly of white people.

you have the moonwalk intellect...it appears like you are walking forward but you only travel backwards.
Thanks for making whatever people you influence just a little bit dumber....we will always need manual labor.

Image


Who said it was?

SEE rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:39 am 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
And ZERO of that definition apply's to us or our views....

Next lie liberals tell.....

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:09 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 7276
ldsfaqs wrote:
And ZERO of that definition apply's to us or our views....

Next lie liberals tell.....

Who is US?

Here is YOU, the definition of bigotry:
Quote:
99% of the racists I've ever seen are white liberals and black liberals.

and here, the definition of racism:
Quote:
Further, far more racism come from blacks today that whites, and since most blacks are liberals, they are most clearly #1 in racism.

I could go on forever. Your immature, thoughtless attitudes are racist, bigoted and despicable.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:25 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
Observable and Statistical FACTS are not "racism" you utter ignorant LOON.... :eek:

1. FACT 99% of racism DOES come from liberal blacks today and less so white liberals.
Am I also a "racist" for simply quoting a FACT of history that in the PAST 99% of racism came from WHITES?
Well, according to your racist lying logic I am, and so are YOU who wouldn't deny that well-known FACT.
So, why are you so "offended" and think I'm a racist when TODAY I simply tell the FACT that racism has reversed???

2. I've lived all over the place, all various races, cultures, ideology's, religions.
I can judge for MYSELF WHO I see most racism coming from.

Unlike the liberal, I don't judge negative speech, and FACTS as being "racism".
I judge ACTUAL racism as being racism.
Thus it is YOUR immature, thoughtless attitudes, that are racist, bigoted and despicable.

Your evil perverted mind and imagination is not "my" racism.
So, I'm still waiting for PROOF that I'm a racist.....

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:30 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 16802
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:33 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 5581
ldsfaqs wrote:
Observable and Statistical FACTS are not "racism" you utter ignorant LOON.... :eek:

1. FACT 99% of racism DOES come from liberal blacks today and less so white liberals.
Am I also a "racist" for simply quoting a FACT of history that in the PAST 99% of racism came from WHITES?
Well, according to your racist lying logic I am, and so are YOU who wouldn't deny that well-known FACT.
So, why are you so "offended" and think I'm a racist when TODAY I simply tell the FACT that racism has reversed???

2. I've lived all over the place, all various races, cultures, ideology's, religions.
I can judge for MYSELF WHO I see most racism coming from.

Unlike the liberal, I don't judge negative speech, and FACTS as being "racism".
I judge ACTUAL racism as being racism.
Thus it is YOUR immature, thoughtless attitudes, that are racist, bigoted and despicable.

Your evil perverted mind and imagination is not "my" racism.
So, I'm still waiting for PROOF that I'm a racist.....

Hey there, Bright Eyes -

Your assertion that only blacks are racist is racist.

In an interesting twist, being as that this proves that you are racist for asserting it, the statement is simultaneously proven false given that you are not black.

Congratulations on both proving your racism and disproving your own claim.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:10 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Posts: 7767
canpakes wrote:
Hey there, Bright Eyes -

Your assertion that only blacks are racist is racist.

In an interesting twist, being as that this proves that you are racist for asserting it, the statement is simultaneously proven false given that you are not black.

Congratulations on both proving your racism and disproving your own claim.


Again dumbo....

1. I never made any such statement.
I said MOST RACISM comes primarily from blacks today, specifically LIBERAL blacks, and less so and more so "soft" racism from white liberals.
Nothing in that statement is saying "only blacks are racist".

A. I said most racism, not "only blacks".
B. I said it applied mostly to LIBERAL blacks, thus 20% of the country plus being Conservative, I'm clearly not talking about them.
C. I said soft racism still comes from liberal whites.
D. I've also said previously that a small # of whites a few 1,000 or so on both sides of the spectrum have full racists on their side, such as the remnants of the KKK and similar groups, and those Dem's in the South who wouldn't vote for the "n____" Obama (as I've proved through news videos and interviews in the past from previous elections primary when Obama and Hillary were after each other).
Thus you are a liar....

2. And you're just talking the rest of your crap from your own strawman.

Anyway, I've proven you a liar....

Got anything else?

_________________
"Socialism is Rape and Capitalism is consensual sex" - Ben Shapiro


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Black friends, children, or black, conservatives racist.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 7276
ldsfaqs wrote:
1. FACT 99% of racism DOES come from liberal blacks today and less so white liberals.

CFR. Produce legitimate statistics, faqs. Seriously, prove it or stop spouting nonsense.
ldsfaqs wrote:
2. I've lived all over the place, all various races, cultures, ideology's, religions.
I can judge for MYSELF WHO I see most racism coming from.

Yes, your bigotry and the stereotypical, black and white thinking upon which you base your conclusions are completely obvious.
ldsfaqs wrote:
and those Dem's in the South who wouldn't vote for the "n*****" Obama

Shut your filthy disgusting mouth. You are an uneducated, uncouth, ill-mannered animal. Keep your offal AWAY FROM HERE. I can only pray no one comes here, reads your obnoxiousness, and thinks it is in any way representative of this board.
ldsfaqs wrote:
Anyway, I've proven you a liar....

Got anything else?

Thankfully, you are the only person on this planet who thinks this. To everyone else reading, it's clear your spewed hatred is allowed as the most extreme and sick example of freedom of speech. Additionally, sadly, the damage you are doing and have done to the Mormon church is legendary.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group