It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: From ''Ginsberg Seriously Injured''
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:13 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:10 am
Posts: 1744
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:28 am 
God

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Posts: 11666
Water Dog wrote:
Image


Like I said, human garbage.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:24 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12940
Location: On the imaginary axis
I agree. Water Dog is a quite disgusting human being.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 am
Posts: 10967
Location: Your mother's purse
Chap wrote:
I agree. Water Dog is a quite disgusting human being.

Pretty narrow filter for such a broad condemnation, do you irl interact-with/know Water Dog?

_________________
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:48 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12940
Location: On the imaginary axis
subgenius wrote:
Chap wrote:
I agree. Water Dog is a quite disgusting human being.

Pretty narrow filter for such a broad condemnation, do you irl interact-with/know Water Dog?

The picture he posted takes him over the bar by any measure.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10997
Location: Multiverse
Chap wrote:
The picture he posted takes him over the bar by any measure.

He's pure troll, Chap. Here to push buttons. He's a misogynist liar without honor, but not the first or last. :cool:

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:12 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 29429
Location: Off the Deep End
Maksutov wrote:
Chap wrote:
The picture he posted takes him over the bar by any measure.

He's pure troll, Chap. Here to push buttons. He's a misogynist liar without honor, but not the first or last. :cool:

He's not a troll. He's a piece of human ____ ____ is what he is. He's observed on another post mocking cancer patients. Cancer patients.

Isn't this the same guy who posted not so long ago in Terrestrial about whether or not he should get a divorce and supplied intimate details about his life where members of this community sought to help him?

Someone goes low and Waterdog goes straight for the bottom. Apparently posting provocative misogynist and otherwise despicable ____ on this board is the only attention this socially maladapted thing ever gets in life.

Go figure, right?

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: From ''Ginsberg Seriously Injured''
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:23 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:10 am
Posts: 1744
Wow, this MEME sure got a rise out of people. Huh.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: From ''Ginsberg Seriously Injured''
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:24 am 
Deacon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:43 am
Posts: 212
Water Dog wrote:
Image


So how long have you been a white supremacist incel?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1317
Jersey Girl wrote:
He's not a troll. He's a piece of human ____ ____ is what he is. He's observed on another post mocking cancer patients. [i]Cancer patients.

And, correct me if I’m wrong, but you are the same person who has embraced labeling women with the “C Word”! (Don’t have time to dig up your post). So I can only conclude had he referred RBG as a “C Word” you would be fine!!!

Hmmmmm. Something about “pot, kettle, black” w you Jersey Girl! But you do have unemployable volume seniority here! LOL - U R A PIECE OF HYPOCRITICAL WORK!!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: From ''Ginsberg Seriously Injured''
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:43 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 am
Posts: 17247
Hey, Bach. How's World of Tanks treating you these days? I saw a commercial for it and the graphics look like they've improved quite a bit since the last time you discussed the game.

- Doc


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:35 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1317
Bach wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
He's not a troll. He's a piece of human ____ ____ is what he is. He's observed on another post mocking cancer patients. [i]Cancer patients.

And, correct me if I’m wrong, but you are the same person who has embraced labeling women with the “C Word”! (Don’t have time to dig up your post). So I can only conclude had he referred RBG as a “C Word” you would be fine!!!

Hmmmmm. Something about “pot, kettle, black” w you Jersey Girl! But you do have unemployable volume seniority here! LOL - U R A PIECE OF HYPOCRITICAL WORK!!!

Hey, forgot to ask you how that charter school (the one you wanted all the accolades for) is coming along. Any permits filed yet? Sounded like a great noble commitment - how’s it coming?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: From ''Ginsberg Seriously Injured''
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 10997
Location: Multiverse
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Hey, Bach. How's World of Tanks treating you these days? I saw a commercial for it and the graphics look like they've improved quite a bit since the last time you discussed the game.

- Doc


Is he still using a sponge on a stick? :lol:

_________________
You have made this ludicrous assertion about Israelite religion in the New World. Produce one shred of non-faith based evidence to prove it. --Philip Jenkins


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ginsberg Seriously Injured
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm 
God

Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm
Posts: 1317
Bach wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
He's not a troll. He's a piece of human ____ ____ is what he is. He's observed on another post mocking cancer patients. [i]Cancer patients.

And, correct me if I’m wrong, but you are the same person who has embraced labeling women with the “C Word”! (Don’t have time to dig up your post). So I can only conclude had he referred RBG as a “C Word” you would be fine!!!

Hmmmmm. Something about “pot, kettle, black” w you Jersey Girl! But you do have unemployable volume seniority here! LOL - U R A PIECE OF HYPOCRITICAL WORK!!!

Any thoughts?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group