It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Case in Point Shades
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:16 pm 
God

Just replied to an EAllusion topic. Just watch how he will bury it over the next several hours to avoid a response. He’s great in his IPhone fraternity, but such the coward from an opposing view. But hey - he’s your Rhodes Scholar Mod!!!

Post subject: Re: Case in Point Shades
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:22 pm 
God

And this is the reply I have to post in defending myself against those trashing my family :

canpakes wrote:
Says the guy who posts anecdotes about his own children in other posts to try to make a political point, when not defending the President and Attorney General currently putting children in play as political pawns.

CFR on context of my son and the anecdotes of using him? (Put up or STFU!). You like EAllusion disgust me in your bias of facts and or context - and don’t use my son you bastard.

But then you spend 10 posts/day her just over the first 12 of October. What the hell do you do with your life that is meaningful if you don’t mind sharing?! Any context there? I suspect EAllusion will protect you from addressing this fact!

I doubt EAllusion will ever allow my defense of my own son!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:32 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Just replied to an EAllusion topic. Just watch how he will bury it over the next several hours to avoid a response.

Remember what I told you? "Don't complain about your post not being approved until a full 24 hours have passed?"

Learn it. Live it.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:04 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:
Just replied to an EAllusion topic. Just watch how he will bury it over the next several hours to avoid a response.

Remember what I told you? "Don't complain about your post not being approved until a full 24 hours have passed?"

Learn it. Live it.

Shades, can’t be here every day but you still want to avoid the real question I’ve been asking for an eternity:

“Why are my posts being subject to review at all? Provide a copy of any recent post that showed rules violation, in its entirety” and explain will you then explain why it only applies to a conservative who is an entrepreneur?.

And can I use whatever example you provide to others on this board who are unemployed but spend all day posting here in violation of the same standards you seem to be so afraid of not only accusing me of, but don’t have the integrity of showing the specifics you charge me of?

Like I’ve said Shades, you really are kind of a putz who won’t be fair in transparency.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Why are my posts being subject to review at all? Provide a copy of any recent post that showed rules violation, in its entirety[.]

Here you go:

Quote:
Like I’ve said Shades, you really are kind of a putz who won’t be fair in transparency.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:52 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bach wrote:
Why are my posts being subject to review at all? Provide a copy of any recent post that showed rules violation, in its entirety[.]

Here you go:

Quote:

Did I post this in a forum that designated it as a violation of the rules to that forum?!? This forum allows such posts! You dodge the question again.

Shades, this is why you (and EAllusion) really are putz’s.

Where have any of my posts in Paradise violated your rules that are equally applied? Please be specific (which is so difficult for you and the unemployed EAllusion). I suspect you are being such a putz because you know it will show the bias of this board.

But just once - step up to an actual question you putz!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:56 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Bach wrote:
Did I post this in a forum that designated it as a violation of the rules to that forum?!? This forum allows such posts! You dodge the question again.

It's when you posted such things in fora that prohibit attacks like that that caused you to be on the queue.

It's also when you repeatedly said "you people" or "the posters here" or things of that ilk.

--kairos, 08-08-2018

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
It's when you posted such things in fora that prohibit attacks like that that caused you to be on the queue.

Again, after a long and continued request for specifics - you can’t/won’t supply anything. Shades, what are you really afraid of by not ever providing the specific evidence to your weak arguments on bias? I admit I don’t have the time to monitor this board on a weekly, let alone daily, basis. But you, like many here, seem to have such unlimited time to post here. So why can’t you be honest and transparent about specifics in your accusations? Come putz - put up your specific evidence for once!

Quote:
It's also when you repeatedly said "you people" or "the posters here" or things of that ilk.

This is even more ridiculous! Are you now officially creating a “safe place” for all the snowflakes here?!?!

Do either catch phrases you refer to above insinuate an insult in any way? If so, what are they, specifically! (Please for once defend your bias!). Don’t have the time but would draw your bias attention span to all the other general and class descriptions used on your forum.

So when I conclude that most posters here are either “unemployed” or have “group think syndrome” by examples of posting frequency, habits and/or topics, of which all are from statistics your board provides, why are you (and the IPhone Ph.D. - EAllusion)
apparently so offended by my facts and reasonable conclusions?

How can anyone post on a message board all day and hold down a job? I know EAllusion doesn’t have anything other than a govt handout to spend 24/7 here. And the rest of your posters who can average over 2 posts/day are either unemployed or cheating their employer by posting from work.

My point is Shades - your bias towards me is obvious and without any evidence of wrongdoing to date (even after many requests to show the evidence).

The real pain I bring to this place is showing that working people don’t have time to spend 24/7 on a message board. And that fact undoubtedly bothers you, EAllusion and most unemployed posters here. Hey, I’d hate having to look into mirror too if I was posting over 2 posts/day as well. It’s not a great self evaluation of one’s life. I get it.

But please provide my requests to specific violations in my posts you make in general terms so frequently to support your bias treatment towards me. Would at least show me you can think AND be transparent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:01 pm 
God

Hellooooo Shades!

Make bias accusations then go run and hide. Class act brother.

Honesty and accountability are difficult for liberals.