End of the World?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Jersey Girl wrote:
OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:It is an honor to earn dancing Banana from Jersey Girl

I should know I earned one...I'm still not so sure why I earned the dancing Banana...but I did earn one...what I'm supposed to do with it is another story...maybe I could exchange for something more useful??????

I think it may be for using swear words???

What one chooses to do with their dancing banana is a matter of personal preference and choice. We prefer that posters keep it to themselves, preferrably behind closed doors and out of the reach of children.

Jersey Girl
;-)

Who is WE actually ????You are a moderator on this board....
Unless I get the actual proof...my suspicions are now confirmed

You have acted far to superior for to long.....you must be a MOD....

But that is okay....I have learned to trust no one...so I will now view you as one of the MODS
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
OUT OF MY MISERY wrote:It is an honor to earn dancing Banana from Jersey Girl

I should know I earned one...I'm still not so sure why I earned the dancing Banana...but I did earn one...what I'm supposed to do with it is another story...maybe I could exchange for something more useful??????

I think it may be for using swear words???

What one chooses to do with their dancing banana is a matter of personal preference and choice. We prefer that posters keep it to themselves, preferrably behind closed doors and out of the reach of children.

Jersey Girl
;-)

Who is WE actually ????You are a moderator on this board....
Unless I get the actual proof...my suspicions are now confirmed

You have acted far to superior for to long.....you must be a MOD....

But that is okay....I have learned to trust no one...so I will now view you as one of the MODS

Jersey is using the Royal We. As Elizabeth used it. It's more likely that Jersey will be the next queen of England than that she's a mod here.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Harmony

You made me laugh...which I needed...Thank you

The Royal We....I understand now...I think...but anyway thanks Harmony....
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........