Believing Your Own Defense ???

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

GIMR wrote:It's that blasted McTherapy again.

God help anyone who falls prey to Wade in his dream to help all those who are mental because they're not doing or being like him.

Would those inclined please join me in giving GIMR a big digital hug, and express our genuine appreciation and gratitude for her daily participation on this board. Life here at mormondiscussions.com just wouldn't be as enriching and pleasurable without her.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

wenglund wrote:

God help anyone who falls prey to Wade in his dream to help all those who are mental because they're not doing or being like him.

Would those inclined please join me in giving GIMR a big digital hug, and express our genuine appreciation and gratitude for her daily participation on this board. Life here at mormondiscussions.com just wouldn't be as enriching and pleasurable without her.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

GIMR, here is a big digital Hug and Kiss. XOXOX. Too bad Shades and Keene think those little smilies are frivolous. Thank you for making life more enriched and pleasurable for me!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

wenglund wrote:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Your sincerity touches me.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

moksha wrote:
wenglund wrote:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

GIMR, here is a big digital Hug and Kiss. XOXOX. Too bad Shades and Keene think those little smilies are frivolous. Thank you for making life more enriched and pleasurable for me!

Mok, after four years of having you watch my back regardless of the situation (unlike a few participants on here), I have nothing but love for you. Someday we'll be in the same place at the same time, and we'll paint the town red.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi