MAD mod names

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

MAD mod names

Post by _moksha »

If ever the MAD mods tire of their paganistic Greek God naming system, I would like to suggest a few other possible current cultural character names for them:
Image Perfect for Juliann's character
Image Very good possibility for someone
Image Dan G.?
Image A lover of ribs and donuts?
Image Too gentle looking for Pahoran's temperament

Maybe you could think of other possibilities?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Brackite
_Emeritus

Post by _Brackite »

LOL! This is very funny. Thanks for the laughs, Moksha!
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Moksha I love you. May God bless you and keep you.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Mr. Scratch?

Like the character in Winnie the pooh, lots said, but nothing of value and in the end merely amuseing.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Gazelam, are you insinuating that Mister Scratch is a moderator at MA&D?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Sam Harris
_Emeritus

Post by _Sam Harris »

Gazelam wrote:Image

Mr. Scratch?

Like the character in Winnie the pooh, lots said, but nothing of value and in the end merely amuseing.

We could say that about your endless testimony, complete with powerpoint graphics.
Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. -Ghandi
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Sorry, no hes not a mod, (obviously) just making a joke towards Mr. Scratch and his style of posting.

My bad
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Gazelam wrote:Image

Mr. Scratch?

Aw, snap, Gaz! What a wicked and totally clever rejoinder! You know, in all seriousness, I have to wonder why this little jabs from people such as you, Wade, and Loran tend to be so completely banal and cartoonish.

In any case, I will take your post to be evidence that I have given you a thorough and effective buttkicking, as you've failed to respond to any of my posts. This, apparently, is the best you have to offer. Well done, Gaz.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

I didn't respond to your former posts solely because I havent felt like it.

And for you to have "kicked my butt" your post would have had to of had some substance to it, which from reading a variety of your former posts you have never been able to do. Your posts never rise above the grade school "he said, she said". Obviously you had a very enjoyable time on the old playground growing up and have had a hard time moving past that.

Mormonism is far more than disputed historical statements. Theres another part of it called the gospel. Maybe if you spent more time studying that than the sensational gossip you'd gain a more mature insight in how the grownups act.

Gaz
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Gazelam wrote:I didn't respond to your former posts solely because I havent felt like it.

Quite a lame excuse.

And for you to have "kicked my butt" your post would have had to of had some substance to it, which from reading a variety of your former posts you have never been able to do. Your posts never rise above the grade school "he said, she said". Obviously you had a very enjoyable time on the old playground growing up and have had a hard time moving past that.

Mormonism is far more than disputed historical statements. Theres another part of it called the gospel. Maybe if you spent more time studying that than the sensational gossip you'd gain a more mature insight in how the grownups act.

Gaz

"How grownups act"? What, you mean like posting pictures of cartoon owls? Once again, Gaz, well done!