Wade Has Been Reinstated at MA&D

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Who Knows
_Emeritus

Post by _Who Knows »

wenglund wrote:I care that I met the challenge, and I do so for the purposes I previously enumerated. I have yet to see any evidence to suggest in any way that I am wrong about me alone being able to meet either the more difficult challenge (as I continue to do) or the less difficult challenge. As such, I think my, alone, having accepted and met the challenge bears out the very important point that I, alone, here, may be up to either challenge. That says much about me, alone, being open to personal criticism and feedback, and me alone benefiting from the personal growth and development that may be derived therefrom.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Well, congratulations for 'meeting the challenge' (whatever challenge it was). Sorry, I don't have a prize to give you.
WK: "Joseph Smith asserted that the Book of Mormon peoples were the original inhabitants of the americas"
Will Schryver: "No, he didn’t." 3/19/08
Still waiting for Will to back this up...
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

Who Knows wrote:
wenglund wrote:I care that I met the challenge, and I do so for the purposes I previously enumerated. I have yet to see any evidence to suggest in any way that I am wrong about me alone being able to meet either the more difficult challenge (as I continue to do) or the less difficult challenge. As such, I think my, alone, having accepted and met the challenge bears out the very important point that I, alone, here, may be up to either challenge. That says much about me, alone, being open to personal criticism and feedback, and me alone benefiting from the personal growth and development that may be derived therefrom.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Well, congratulations for 'meeting the challenge' (whatever challenge it was). Sorry, I don't have a prize to give you.

I have already received prize enough for me.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

wenglund wrote:
Who Knows wrote:

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

I have already received prize enough for me.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Yeah, that kayak is pretty sweet. :-)