A Request For Philo Sofee

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Aristotle Smith
_Emeritus

A Request For Philo Sofee

Post by _Aristotle Smith »

I'd like to renew a couple of requests I made some time ago.

• Please continue reviewing Charles R. Harrell's book "This is My Doctrine." I think this had the potential to be the best series you ever did. Unfortunately, you stopped having covered only part of the introduction.
  • Please consider taking one or more of the videos you did as an apologist and review it/them. I think it would be fascinating to see what you still believe and what you don't. Most interesting would be an analysis of why you believed certain things at the time and why you no longer do.

It's your time and your choice of course, just a simple suggestion that I think would benefit a lot of people.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: A Request For Philo Sofee

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Ah, very good. I will do this. It is something I sincerely need to do anyway. I will do both writing and videos on this one. I have to re-read it, but yes, that was a pivotal book in my journey to wherever - lol... thanks for the reminder......
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: A Request For Philo Sofee

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Gadzooks, I have spent the afternoon reading and working through just the first page of Harrell's book, the first page of the preface and I already have over 25 books I will need to use!!! Holy shishkabob man. At this rate my book review will consist of around 18 volumes, all 250 pp + :biggrin: However, what a great afternoon! I'm on holiday pay, so I got paid to research for the book review! WOoo HOO! $5 baby! I am ahead of the game...... :lol:

A bell went off in my head this time into the book. It is the psychology of what he says that bugs me the most now, not just his planly and obviously contradictions. I shall show it as I have time.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."