Mormon Cosmology and More

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Mormon Cosmology and More

Post by _Maksutov »

https://www.scari.org/Mormons.United.html

A sample of the revelations to be found on this site...

"B.Y.U. Cosmology
Further revelations Grow
the faith Beyond Cold Fusion

S.C.A.R.I. -- self-activating nonaligned actuation-independent enhanced-spectrum refraction-induced reduction
generating interferometer

Mirror Planets Discovered: Innovation is our Credo, Intuition is our Guide

the Implication of finding
Mirror Planets, Enigma Quadrant

Fitting doctrine to destiney will be a stretch if it is verified that the Planet KOLOB and Planets OLIBLISH and ENISH-GO-ON-DOSH are infact locked in slave orbits.

The doctrinal implications of having two sets of planets on which God lives sets into play another form of theology. Mormons are prepared for such occasions as the Prophet here on Earth will be able to divine the proper place to direct worship. To ward off untoward interest, most of the revelation is being kept in strict secrecy but this is known, there is a mirror constellation that is a perfect duplicate of the Cancer Quadrant where Kolob is located. Perfectly formed with all light and signal signatures that confirm the status of a duplicate of Kolob; it may be infact impossible to know which is the mirror of the other.
BYU –– thanks to the L.D.S. we have been using refraction-induced induction generation. We have cobbled together an impressive array of diagnostic equipment to demonstrate the veracity of Mormon Doctrine; Interferometeric Interpolation is but one field of reaearch in our dogmalogical tool kit."
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Re: Mormon Cosmology and More

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Holy slobber me britches Batman!!!!!! NO ONE tells Dan Peterson! This is HUGE!!!!!! My God science has finally confirmed Mormonism to the hilt! Holy crap! FAIR is going to trounce us now. I won't be surprised if all the apologists start making their way over to here and just start thrashing our arguments to smithereens! I can see right now that this is going to be too much for our beloved Dr W, and poor Physics Guy! And poor Dr. Scratch! This is a disaster for all of us.

Shulem we're doomed dude. IHAQ, Lemmie, Dr Moore, Fence Sitter, Kish, Dr. LOD, Consig, Vogel, Polygamy Porter, Holy Ghost, Rockslider, Gad, EAllusion, Malkie, ALL of you.....Cwald, Shades, all of you...... it has been a fun ride, but man this is dead testimony killer right here. It's over, game over, science has scooped us.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Physics Guy
_Emeritus

Post by _Physics Guy »

self-activating nonaligned actuation-independent enhanced-spectrum refraction-induced reduction generating interferometer

Bah. These guys couldn't even manage to align their self-activating actuation-independent enhanced-spectrum refraction-induced reduction-generating interferometer. Bunch of amateurs.

And anyway that whole design of interferometer is obsolete. Today we've realized that the essential core of this technology is the hyphen, so modern devices leave out all the other junk. If they can they should really upgrade to a --------- interferometer. If they can't afford one of those they still shouldn't bother with anything less than a ------.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Philo Sofee wrote:Holy slobber me britches Batman!!!!!! NO ONE tells Dan Peterson! This is HUGE!!!!!! My God science has finally confirmed Mormonism to the hilt! Holy crap! FAIR is going to trounce us now. I won't be surprised if all the apologists start making their way over to here and just start thrashing our arguments to smithereens! I can see right now that this is going to be too much for our beloved Dr W, and poor Physics Guy! And poor Dr. Scratch! This is a disaster for all of us.

Shulem we're doomed dude. ... It's over, game over.

Yeah. Right.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

Well that does it. Everyone back to Church now.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_reflexzero
_Emeritus

Post by _reflexzero »

I’m utterly staggered.

the LDSS Nauvoo is the next spiritual and logical step.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.