Another Mormon Creeper

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Another Mormon Creeper

Post by _Maksutov »

https://fox13now.com/2019/08/16/utah-ma ... ting-room/

HOLLADAY, Utah — A man from Holladay was arrested Tuesday in Nashville, Tennessee on suspicion of taking pictures of a woman getting undressed inside a mall fitting room.

Steven Murdock, 55, posted bail and is now back home in Holladay.

Murdock is a high councilor with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

FOX 13 tried to speak to him to get his side of the story, but he refused to roll down his windows as he pulled into his home’s driveway on Friday. Then he abruptly left.

The woman involved, Alondra Alcala, spoke to FOX 17 News in Nashville after she encountered Murdock and his wife at H&M on Tuesday.

“I did feel violated. I felt gross. Why is this happening to me?” Alcala said. “I undressed from the waist down, and I looked up. In the corner of the dressing room -- at the top -- there was a camera phone, an iPhone, pointing down at me. So obviously I knew I was being recorded. I freaked out. I froze.”

Alcala said she confronted Murdock and witnessed him trying to delete the lewd photos from his phone. She also said Murdock’s wife tried to convince her to make a “deal” by not calling police.

“Thankfully I was able to slap (the phone) out of his hand and take it and run out,” Alcala said.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Re: Another Mormon Creeper

Post by _Mormonicious »

Another trait of Mormoniciousness, a Horny Holy Joe move from on high. Wonder how many little boys and little girls he got his little factory a churning over.

Stupid damned Mormons.

ALL HAIL GOOGLE GOD AND HER SON eBay and the Holy Toaster youtube
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

AC/DC

T.N.T.

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess me 'round

Girls, girls, girls! Give them to me.

give me your daughter
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Thus saith the Lord to my servant grindael:

Give me your daughter and give me your wife!

The king commands it
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

“This type of behavior is unacceptable and cannot be tolerated from any church member,” Hawkins told the station Monday.

“When local leaders learned of the arrest and charges, he was immediately removed from all responsibilities.

“A person that engages in this type of behavior may have their church privileges restricted or may face the potential loss of church membership.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/church-le ... ging-room/

"May" have their Church privileges restricted? "May" face the "potential" loss of church membership?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Maksutov wrote:https://fox13now.com/2019/08/16/utah-man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-voyeurism-in-nashville-mall-fitting-room/

HOLLADAY, Utah — A man from Holladay was arrested Tuesday in Nashville, Tennessee on suspicion of taking pictures of a woman getting undressed inside a mall fitting room.

Steven Murdock, 55, posted bail and is now back home in Holladay.

Murdock is a high councilor with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

FOX 13 tried to speak to him to get his side of the story, but he refused to roll down his windows as he pulled into his home’s driveway on Friday. Then he abruptly left.

The woman involved, Alondra Alcala, spoke to FOX 17 News in Nashville after she encountered Murdock and his wife at H&M on Tuesday.

“I did feel violated. I felt gross. Why is this happening to me?” Alcala said. “I undressed from the waist down, and I looked up. In the corner of the dressing room -- at the top -- there was a camera phone, an iPhone, pointing down at me. So obviously I knew I was being recorded. I freaked out. I froze.”

Alcala said she confronted Murdock and witnessed him trying to delete the lewd photos from his phone. She also said Murdock’s wife tried to convince her to make a “deal” by not calling police.

“Thankfully I was able to slap (the phone) out of his hand and take it and run out,” Alcala said.

What the hell is wrong with so many Mormon wives that turn away from the sexual predatory actions of their husbands? Some even do so when their husbands are molesting their daughters and sons. It is sick.
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_DrW
_Emeritus

Post by _DrW »

Article on the incident in the Daily Beast. Picked up by several aggregators. It's national news now and hard to miss.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steven-murdock-mormon-church-high-councilor-removed-after-he-allegedly-filmed-woman-in-handm-changing-room?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

What was he thinking?

How many more?
David Hume: "---Mistakes in philosophy are merely ridiculous, those in religion are dangerous."

DrW: "Mistakes in science are learning opportunities and are eventually corrected."
_Sanctorian
_Emeritus

Post by _Sanctorian »

Heres a twist, my coworker is the cousin of this guy. This man was in Tennessee picking up his son from the mission when this incident went down. No lie. I was told this at lunch today.
I'm a Ziontologist. I self identify as such.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

DrW wrote:Article on the incident in the Daily Beast. Picked up by several aggregators. It's national news now and hard to miss.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steven-murdock-mormon-church-high-councilor-removed-after-he-allegedly-filmed-woman-in-handm-changing-room?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

What was he thinking?

How many more?

From the article:
Steven Murdock, an affidavit alleges, presented himself as an employee and guided the young woman, Alondra Alcala, into a room to try on clothes at the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville on Tuesday. When Alcala began changing, she told officers that she saw a black object at the corner of her stall—then realized it was a phone.

He presented himself as an employee? This is a calculated/premeditated act.
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Sanctorian
_Emeritus

Post by _Sanctorian »

I have a question wrote:He presented himself as an employee? This is a calculated/premeditated act.

Also not likely his first time. And, the way his wife reacted makes me think she knew he has a history of this sort of stuff.
I'm a Ziontologist. I self identify as such.