BOMC Art Contest Winners Announced

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: BOMC Art Contest Winners Announced

Post by _moksha »

You can get these Angel Moroni wings for six easy payments of $39.95. Call today and we will throw
in a free membership to the Pearl of Great Price defense blog.
Plus you can avoid traffic at the October General Conference!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

GAG ME WITH A SPOON, DUDE!
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_Finn the human
_Emeritus

Post by _Finn the human »

I like the picture of Eve and the talking snake too. Even if the artist is an anti-feminist traitor. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that the Mother of All Living could be a red-head. I do have one small criticism about the snake though. I was always taught that an actual talking snake is a little ridiculous. Maybe this is an ironic piece and a red-headed Eve is a little ridiculous too. I’m going to have to give this some thought.
Mathematical!
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Finn the human wrote:I like the picture of Eve and the talking snake too. Even if the artist is an anti-feminist traitor. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that the Mother of All Living could be a red-head. I do have one small criticism about the snake though. I was always taught that an actual talking snake is a little ridiculous. Maybe this is an ironic piece and a red-headed Eve is a little ridiculous too. I’m going to have to give this some thought.

Let me help. Eve was a Parselmouth.

See how that works?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

Shulem wrote:Wasn't Captain Moroni a Nephite commander -- you know, a white guy? This guy looks like a Lamanite Hawaiian.

:lol:

My real name is King Jaguar XXVII and I am a running back for the Oakland Raiders and yes my helmet is approved by NFL concussion committee!
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

kairos wrote:
Shulem wrote:Wasn't Captain Moroni a Nephite commander -- you know, a white guy? This guy looks like a Lamanite Hawaiian.

My real name is King Jaguar XXVII and I am a running back for the Oakland Raiders and yes my helmet is approved by NFL concussion committee!

I think this is the most competent illustration I've seen in the group posted. I'm not sure why it wasn't voted the winner (some of the others were painful to look at).

Maybe his being in the NFL was problem. He may have be taking a knee in protest.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

The best two seem to be the oil painting of Eve and the pencil illustration of King Jaguar. The winner must have been a relative of a General Authority.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

moksha wrote:The best two seem to be the oil painting of Eve and the pencil illustration of King Jaguar. The winner must have been a relative of a General Authority.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

I'm pretty sure Mr. Parker will be disappointed when he sees the new Witness Film.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.