Radio Free Mormon: Miracle Making of President Nelson

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Re: Radio Free Mormon: Miracle Making of President Nelson

Post by _Dr Exiled »

I would love to speak to the witnesses that were at the Mozambique incident or have them tell someone their story. If any of you are reading this, please contact Ryan McKnight at the Truth and Transparency Foundation https://truthandtransparency.org/ or private message Consiglieri here http://mormondiscussions.com/ or contact RFM (Radio Free Mormon) here https://mormondiscussionpodcast.org/
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I stole that Rolex from Mormon-man missionary so the money could go to the poor. Them Mormons have too much money. I do Jesus' work.

_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

NelSatan is not surrounded by angels. This man has lived a life of delusion and error. He's not surrounded by angels other than in his own mind but he is surrounded by sycophants who practically fall over him and worship him.

Worship the beast, the Mormon Beast.

_Phaedrus Ut
_Emeritus

Post by _Phaedrus Ut »

Nice episode consig. I listed to it this morning. I have to say I was completely underwhelmed by the embellishments and not because they weren't obviously deceptive. I was underwhelmed because that's what I remember Mormonism to be. Faith promoting stories got more remarkable with every retelling and to a certain degree there seems to be an unspoken understanding that this happens and it's a good thing.

Faith promoting stories and urban legends almost have to be wacky to fit into the Mormon narrative well.

Phaedrus
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Elder Reinstein Missionary Blog 2015
Mozambique Maputo Mission

This twit is holding up a missionary badge that says: Elder Hero

Note below in his blog he alludes to Apostle Nelson almost being killed. This is 2015 nearly 6 years after the fact. But the legend has been told and miracles are everywhere. See for yourself:

We Continue To See Many Miracles and Progress

Again, not too much to report for this week, we continue to see many miracles and progress in the branch and with investigators.

We keep seeing miracles.

But the work has seen great miracles this week as well . . . . they told us they weren’t going to attend our church, they called us Sunday morning as we were heading to the chapel to tell us that they were coming. That was an unexpected, but welcome miracle!

When you think about it, the Mozambique Maputo Mission is an international organizational miracle.

Yeah, we saw an incredible miracle this week. Luis (of Luis and Felizarda) finally got his birth bertificate.

This week has been truly special as we have been able to relish the last few moments with President Kretly. I cannot imagine this mission; this country, without him. He truly has been inspired and brought forth the miracles of the Lord on this country.

It was said this week, “During the course of the three years of President Kretly’s service, Mozambique has changed from the country where an Apostle of the Lord was almost killed to the land where families are baptized, the land where stakes are made, the land where miracles continue.” I, too, testify of that.

They came, were well received and loved the meetings. I couldn’t believe my eyes, but the Lord worked a miracle.

President Kretly mentioned that since the creation of the Stakes, the leadership has truly taken their place and done miracles. One of these small miracles was the Stake Choir.

I get to know all the amazing members so well. I see miracles every day.

Speaking of miracles, we were blessed with several families at church yesterday, including two new families.

Two Stakes in one transfer. The miracles keep piling on!

It's nonstop! The MIRACLES are everywhere. This is the brainwashing that the leaders of the church to include NELSATAN have caused. It's a cancer -- like a disease that needs to be treated. There are no miracles there. It's all an exaggeration and a LIE.

Stupid damned Mormons!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Stocks
_Emeritus

Post by _Stocks »

Enjoyed this episode, RFM.

Embellishment of unremarkable events has been a hallmark of the Mormon experience since the beginning.

Joseph was a master of this. He led by example.

As have all of the church leaders since.
… the only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong. -- Edwin Lefevre
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Wow, Shulem!

Nice detective work.

At least Elder Hero didn't say Mozambique used to be the land where an apostle was saved by angels from murderous rogues with malicious intent from being "Dirty Harry'd" in front of his wife.
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Shulem wrote:Image
It's nonstop! The MIRACLES are everywhere.

I feel miracles
So many miracles
Miracles that fill me with joy!

See handsome missionary in that mirror there
Who can that Elder be?
Such a handsome face
Such a handsome shirt
Such a handsome smile
Such a handsome me!

I feel miracles
So many miracles
For I'm loved
By a discerningly miraculous boy!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Phaedrus Ut
_Emeritus

Post by _Phaedrus Ut »

Shulem wrote:Image

That tie may be made from an old temple apron.

Phaedrus
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

moksha wrote:I feel miracles
So many miracles

See handsome missionary in that mirror there
Who can that Elder be?
Such a handsome face
Such a handsome shirt
Such a handsome smile
Such a handsome me!

I feel miracles
So many miracles
For I'm loved
By a discerningly miraculous boy!

Miracles and Mormonism -- a Marvelous Work and a Wonder.

So many MIRACLES! Everything's a miracle. He's a miracle. She's a miracle. They're all miracles.

It's a miracle!

Jesus F Christ!